Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancegypsy View Post
Oops, forgot something. The new vehicles that face the other way are great... until you put them on the road. Then half of the vehicle disappears below the asphalt. Counterproductive. Can they fix it to float on top?
Yes this happens with everything that you rotate from the normal - I get trees on top of buildings and camels that vanish under sand dunes!!
Old Jun 02 2011, 04:31 PM

ditto . . I quit the other game because of pop ups. I wont quit FT, but I won't post the pop ups. Thought the belt idea was cute at first but didn't know how it would work. Some of us will go through them faster than others and top out right away. Now that I know how it works, you can keep it, I don't really like it. Sorry.
Old Jun 02 2011, 04:51 PM

lol... well I like it but like some have already said, would hate to see FT become like FV, I hardly ever play FV any more because of all the do this get this bla bla bla and all the posts... tons of posts every hour from other FV neighbours... thats what I love with FT that the posts are easy to sort and they are only useful ones , so I think its a great idea only to post Black belts.. because all of us could use extra stuff now and again, but would be great if it wasn't a limit to accepting them or set a daily limit as somebody suggested, I can't be online all day or in the middle of the night so would be nice if I could be allowed to collect when i want to throughout the day instead of having to come back every 3 hrs.
Thank you again for a wonderful game!

Pippilotta,

playing since april 13th 2009
Old Jun 02 2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
technically we are all testers

hence the "Beta" on the load screen
More like guinea pigs!!!
~Hagatha~

****COME TO VISIT, NO BEGGARS ALLOWED*****

http://www.facebook.com/ButterflyDust
Old Jun 02 2011, 05:23 PM

Default Question regarding clothing

I purchased an outfit, then I changed to a free outfit, but cannot find the one I purchased. Where I can locate the clothing I purchased?

QUOTE=Raul;4667878]Belt Updates: We disabled all Popups notifications except for black belts while we tune up the system.

Post-Launch Updates:

We just launched the Belt ranking for crops, trees and flowers. Also, we fixed these bugs:

- Request as gift should work as expected, should not appear as a request for ingredients anymore
- Gifts received this way can now be place on farms and deleted from Gift Box
- You can now send All Tuscan Trees, Tree with Red Ribbon and a couple of implements like the Hole Driller using Farmer and Facebook Friend list tabs
- Store All button now work with empty buildings
- Placing Big Pines from Gift Box into farms now don’t chop the Pine automatically, instead it appears fully grown ready to chop

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. New Gifts and Items in lower levels:

-10 Trees added to the Gift section, some with different sizes to create better landscapes. The big pine can be chopped.
-18 vehicles now have a view in the opposite direction in the Motion Section.
-Blueberry,Pineapple,Grapes,Peas,Onion and Raspberry buckets, 4 Wild Grass (small and large), Milk Keg, Wooden Flower Bed in the Farming section.
-3 Farmer Markets and a Rabbit Hutch (to store your bunnies) in the Buildings section.
-Red Brick Fences in the Fences section.
-Some gifts were moved to the Store.

2. Avatar clothes: Each sex have 6 different types of clothes (including the default overall), each type has 3 different color versions. Here are the clothes available:

-Overall, Street, Cowboy (Coins)
-Overall-Pro, Casual, Tuxedo/Dress (FC)

Once you buy FarmCash clothes you unlock them forever so you can take it off and on anytime, but It doesn't go to storage.

3. Seeder 5 x 5 (FC): If you already own the Seeder 4 x 4, then you can buy this new seeder to plant up to 25 fields at a time.

4. Store All gifts in one click: The Store All button in the gift window allows you to store all storable items at once. Notice that it will only store animals in the animals buildings located in the current selected farm.

5. Flower Harvester 8 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Flower Harvester 8 x 4, then you can buy this new Flower Harvester to harvest up to 64 flowers.

6. Request for Help in your Service Facilities: If you click the 'Get More Clients!' button in your service facilities (What's in Stock section) your friends will be able to refer clients to your service facilities so you can Cashout more coins faster and restock more often. The rules and benefits for you and your friends are the same as in the regular facilities.

7. Belt Ranks in Crops, Trees and Flowers (To be launched sometime next week): You can now achieve different Belts Ranks (like in Judo) on every product in those categories. The Belts have different colors for each Rank.

A new Belt for a product can be achieved by harvesting that product a number of times.

The current Belt achieved for a product is shown in the store. If you mouse over the product icon you will see how many harvests are required to reach the next Belt.

Every time you or an employee harvest in your farm the counter for the harvested product is incremented by one. ***The employee counters are not incremented***.

When you reach a new Belt there will be more chances that in future harvests for that product you get an extra product box. Below are the available Belts and the benefits you get:

White Belt - No extra box
Yellow Belt - 5% chances for an extra box
Orange Belt - 10% chances for an extra box
Green Belt - 16% chances for an extra box
Blue Belt - 22% chances for an extra box
Brown Belt - 29% chances for an extra box
Black Belt - 36% chances for an extra box

For example, when you reach the Black Belt for Wheat, from that point on when you harvest wheat there will be a 36% chance of getting an extra box of Wheat.

In the future you as a farmer will have a Belt as well based on how many belts of a specific color you have, and there will be even more chances of getting extra product boxes when harvesting.

Also in the future you will be able to reach Belts for fish, animals and facility products.

8. Home Supply Factory (Coins): Produce Home Supplies. You can produce Chandelier Shades in the Glass Factory.

Sink and Faucet Set
Shower Frame
Medicine Cabinet
Curtains
Tool Set
Candle Chandelier
Vanity with Mirror
Ironing Board

9. Baby Foods Factory (FC): Produce Baby Foods.

Sweet Potato Puree
Baby Rice Cereal
Chicken Noodle Puree
Fruit Mix Puree
Veggie Mix Puree
Apple-Squash Oatmeal
Formula
Macaroni-Beef Veggies

10. Home Depot Store (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Wallpaper
Porcelain Tile Set
Table with Stools
Shower Frame
Medicine Cabinet
Curtains
Candle Chandelier
Vanity with Mirror
Tool Set

11. Bridal Shop (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Wedding dress
Tie Set
Red Roses Bouquet
White Roses Bouquet
Boutonniere and Corsage
Ring
Earrings
Necklace

12: Small Fixes/Improvements:
- The 'Go Home' button now only ask for confirmation when you are on a farm
- When you buy an item that is required by a second item, you don't need to refresh the game to by that second item.

Farm 10 and new levels coming in the next release.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul[/quote]
Old Jun 02 2011, 05:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
technically we are all testers

hence the "Beta" on the load screen
This is true, and as testers it is our right and dare I even say responsibility to let the developers know what works and doesn't work for us. Someone said "threatening to quit is childish". I don't see it as a threat to say that if something this disruptive remains I may have to leave the game. It's different for everyone, but if we don't give feedback, how will they know? I don't see being mean-spirited, but I think vocal is ok Many of us spend actual money on the game, so, ya, it behooves them to listen to us.
Old Jun 02 2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plbright View Post
Thank you Raul for turning these off. BUT... please just get rid of all of them! We don't want pop ups!
Hmmm . . . hate to be in the minority but I don't mind occasional popups. To be honest, I really like being able to click on the belt posts. Have you guys tried it? You get tons of that crop all just for one click. It's awesome.
  • I just don't want nearly as MANY popups
  • I don't want my wall totally plastered with belt posts
  • And I don't want the "3 hour limit" thing.

But I thought the overall idea was good - just way too much of a good thing.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 02 2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Yes this happens with everything that you rotate from the normal - I get trees on top of buildings and camels that vanish under sand dunes!!
Is it rotation that causes things to sink? I thought you had to position them "just so" or something. Sometimes I can get mine stuff to stay on top and other times I can't.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 02 2011, 06:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaliseo View Post
I purchased an outfit, then I changed to a free outfit, but cannot find the one I purchased. Where I can locate the clothing I purchased?
The outfit will now be unlocked. You change your clothes when you click on your avatar and click 'change avatar appearance".
Old Jun 02 2011, 06:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendaboo1967 View Post
cant they change this and make it seperate from ingredients and belts....it has been over 18 hours and i have not been able to get ingredients because people are still sending me pine logs from last night...so now i can not get anything else that i may want or need.....!
Just go to your profile page and delete the belt posts that you want to get rid of. Then post requests for ingredients that you want
Closed Thread