Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2011, 02:07 PM

I love, love, love the facility manager. It's so much easier to work my facilities.
Old Feb 23 2011, 02:40 PM

I seems the glitch (Active Facilities in All Farms **MOD Edit: This is temporary disabled due to glitches.** ) has been fixed!!!!

I was able to sit on farm 1 and store and open all facilities in all my farms...WOWZERS!! What a time saver!!!

Love it, thank you so much!
Old Feb 23 2011, 04:35 PM

Okay, so I have about 150+ unopened gifts, waiting for the next facility that will have gift-assistance..... or something like the bait addition.

I wonder what it could/will/might be

Better looking horses?

More cars that will face 4 different ways?

A variety of cheese for a variety of facilities?

Border Collies (that look like border collies) for the herds of animals? Although I think this could be a neat FTCash item even if the purchase and talents are "copied" from that other farm game I used to play before I knew any better.

or maybe there will be

New items in the Store to buy, like

500 Sugar for 2oo coin ea
500 Onions for 250 coin ea
500 Flour for 150 coin ea

Last edited by StoneFace; Feb 23 2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old Feb 23 2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Okay, so I have about 150+ unopened gifts, waiting for the next facility that will have gift-assistance..... or something like the bait addition.

Better looking horses?

Border Collies (that look like border collies) for the herds of animals? Although I think this could be a neat FTCash item even if the purchase and talents are "copied" from that other farm game I used to play before I knew any better.

or maybe there will be

Who knows what will come, but whatever it is I can't wait! I really hope that we will be able to buy sugar, flour, and onions from the store or atleast raise the ability to buy more than 1,000 items from other farmers.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Feb 23 2011, 08:55 PM

Cool

Loving the new filter in the facilities manager!!! Brilliant!!!!! THANK YOU!!
Old Feb 23 2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy58 View Post
Loving the new filter in the facilities manager!!! Brilliant!!!!! THANK YOU!!
I couldn't agree more! Seriously happy camper here. Thanks!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 23 2011, 09:36 PM

I also have 6 dairy farms, 6 dairy barns, 6 wool sheds and 6 chicken coops. That way I am able to keep up with the demand for cheese and eggs. I am fussy with the gifts that I receive and I love the fact we can exchange them so I normally change everything to cows, hens and goats to fill up the barns and coops. The wool sheds are easy because you can buy your animals. It doesn't take very long to get enough cows, hens, etc when you exchange the gifts. I have a ton of neighbors that are excellent gift givers. Thank you neighbors! I also have 2 pig sty's and fill them up with exchanged gifts. I find that 2 pig sty's are enough to fertilize all 8 farms particularly since they don't all need it at the same time. I love this game and these forums are very useful and get all my questions answered. So once again thanks!

Last edited by Laura1951; Feb 23 2011 at 09:39 PM. Reason: additional comments
Old Feb 23 2011, 10:05 PM

Thank you thank you thank you. I just found was discovering that when I went to my storage that my last sort option was saved. This is cool thank you. So I thought I would test out the new facility manager and see if the option for all farms was enabled. It is OMG this is nice. I did find one thing though. Not sure if it is a learning curve on my end and is WAD or if maybe it is a bug that still needs to be worked out. If you select All Active Facilities on all Farms and you do a Store All before you Open and work the facility, if that facility has nothing pending it will vanish and you have to go to that farm to reopen it and work for it to visible again. It list all my multiple farms and list which farm they are.
Overall very nice Kudos to the Devs.

thank you
Doc
Old Feb 23 2011, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Thank you thank you thank you. I just found was discovering that when I went to my storage that my last sort option was saved. This is cool thank you. So I thought I would test out the new facility manager and see if the option for all farms was enabled. It is OMG this is nice. I did find one thing though. Not sure if it is a learning curve on my end and is WAD or if maybe it is a bug that still needs to be worked out. If you select All Active Facilities on all Farms and you do a Store All before you Open and work the facility, if that facility has nothing pending it will vanish and you have to go to that farm to reopen it and work for it to visible again. It list all my multiple farms and list which farm they are.
Overall very nice Kudos to the Devs.

thank you
Doc
The key word here is "Active" and means all facilities that have production. If a facility has 0 pending and 0 completed then it is no longer active. For this reason I use the second option which is all facilites on all farms rather than using the active ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2011, 11:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

Better looking horses?

or maybe there will be

ok, if you have 150 + unopened gifts, how can you accept any more...my gift box will only hold 150...used to be more..but lately can't put any more in it, lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread