Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2011, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Agree - we badly needsome rationalisation of sizes and scale - I was dissappointed how small the hotel is - I put it away from anything else - the gourmet restaurant doesnt look too bad next to it
Thanks I may try that. I have my gourmet restaurant next to the bed and breakfast. I guess they will just have to put up with the competition.
Old Sep 21 2011, 09:00 AM

Thumbs up Awesome!!

Wow thanks to all! Wasn't expecting a new update yet!! This is so much fun!!
Old Sep 21 2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I started a thread on this in Help and Support - wish I knew the answer as well!
I am having trouble finding the thread what is the name or id.
Old Sep 21 2011, 09:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
I am having trouble finding the thread what is the name or id.
Hello,

Are you trying to find your own posts? Stray posts are very often moved into official threads, so that Moderators and Developers can see trends with problems and suggestions, and gather feedback more readily. Also to enable better functioning of the forum search tool, for the benefit of all members.If your post has been moved, it's still quite easy to find it again.
  • Click on your username at the top right of the page; this brings you to your profile page.
  • Click the 'statistics' tab, then 'find all posts by..' and all the posts you've made will appear.
  • Then simply click the link to the post you're looking for, and you'll be taken to the thread.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 21 2011, 09:58 AM

Send a message via ICQ to ptyler32780

Great updates. Is it possible to increase the production amounts of sugar, wheat and most other items. I, like a lot of players, buy all the facilities I can and run out of supplies before I can fill them all. It's so frustrating. I'm at the point that it doesn't pay to purchase anymore facilities since I can't stock them anyway. Also, could we have a hide all for the trees that are just ornamental? When fishing they get in the way when we place them around our rivers. Thank you!
Old Sep 21 2011, 10:38 AM

Hi,
I'm sure someone must have spotted this, but just in case....
In the notes it says:

Potpourri (the Towmart now requires Car Air Freshener instead of Potpourri)

But in My Towmart both are still listed.

Cheers
David
Old Sep 21 2011, 10:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Raul and Devs for a wonderful update! The new Forklift reduced my time a major amount this morning! Love it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoholics2 View Post
.... Potpourri (the Towmart now requires Car Air Freshener instead of Potpourri)

But in My Towmart both are still listed.
Both are still listed in mine also (had to go look lol)

Serenity Farms http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8514&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 21 2011, 11:15 AM

Angry product output

I SEE you have added more usage of the textiles. WE NEED MORE OUTPUT OF THE LLAMA AND SHEEP WOOL TEXTILES. 270 is NOT ENOUGH. I HAVE 3 FACTORIES FOR THIS AND IT ISN'T ENOUGH. I HAVE THE SHEEP AND LLAMA BUT NEVER ENOUGH TEXTILE. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY ANOTHER, WOULD HAVE TO PUT ON A FARM BY ITSELF......
Old Sep 21 2011, 11:25 AM

I love the updates! Thank you kindly. Looking forward for a tool that will allow us to fill the services overall with one click. Nonetheless, I am off to the store to purchase all of the new tools, facilities and services. Thank you for outstanding entertainment, and for the new update. It is a pleasant surprise.
Old Sep 21 2011, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
A friend was trying to gift me the purple forklift and got this message:

Error: The receiving user should have Forklift on storage to be able to receive your gift.

I find that strange because I purchased the Green Forklift ages ago. I cannot see it in my storage nor can I see it on any of my farms. Where did it go? I have an orange lift in my storage. And to finish it off, I am still able to Store All for each individual facility. So it is there somewhere.

And yes again I love the update . . . thank you Devs.
If you go to the Items part of storage and filter it to Tools do you see your green forklift? The orange forklift is only a decoration.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread