Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Don't think I will be purchasing them either. I have backed way off of FT for several reasons so buying new 5x5's seems a waste of resources. Too much FC for too little kick. IMHO the longer we keep buying these "amped up" tools for more FC the longer they are gong to be made available.

I only buy what I need. I know there are some people who HAVE to have the latest and greatest but thankfully I am not one of them. I didn't buy the 4x4's because I don't work other farms and I am quite happy with my 3x3. I have a whole farm full of trees but the ones that need cut are not in such huge blocks that I would need a different, larger chain saw, mine works fine. I feel that if you NEED them they are worth the price. I did HAVE to have the green boat and the fertilizer truck that does trees and flowers too but if they come out with another I doubt I would buy it, these work just fine for me. Of course if they come out with a crop duster plane that makes wheat grow in 12 hours then I will HAVE to buy that too
Old Apr 11 2011, 09:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
I only buy what I need. I know there are some people who HAVE to have the latest and greatest but thankfully I am not one of them. I didn't buy the 4x4's because I don't work other farms and I am quite happy with my 3x3. I have a whole farm full of trees but the ones that need cut are not in such huge blocks that I would need a different, larger chain saw, mine works fine. I feel that if you NEED them they are worth the price. I did HAVE to have the green boat and the fertilizer truck that does trees and flowers too but if they come out with another I doubt I would buy it, these work just fine for me. Of course if they come out with a crop duster plane that makes wheat grow in 12 hours then I will HAVE to buy that too
I would be happy if they come out with a crop duster plane that will makes crops grow twice as fast, either with or without being pigged on, I would be very glad to spend FC for it. It would be like getting 2 times the crops that you have planted.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 11 2011, 10:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello,

When you checked your Item storage for the chainsaw, was the filter set to "All", if not please do that and check again.

To help with both that and the slowness have you tried clearing your browser cache and also macromedia files ? Instructions, if you need them can be found by clicking on the following link......

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Yes it is set to all and iv even gone to all my farms and tried to use chainsaw and it says on all 9 farms you need the truck in storage and yes i have deleted all my cache and cookies now what do i do about my saw truck ?
Old Apr 11 2011, 10:32 AM

Default new stuff

love the new additions..would really like to see super sheep and llamas..too many animals make for slower loading..keep up the good work gettin us our many requests..
Old Apr 11 2011, 11:22 AM

New all we need is the x25 plower and x25 seeder LOL
Old Apr 11 2011, 11:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ss View Post
Yes it is set to all and iv even gone to all my farms and tried to use chainsaw and it says on all 9 farms you need the truck in storage and yes i have deleted all my cache and cookies now what do i do about my saw truck ?
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Now you have tried the suggestions and it is still missing, you need to contact FT support. Scroll down past the bottom of your game screen and click on "Report/Contact this App", fill out a support ticket. The time it takes for a response depends on the amount of support tickets they have received.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 11 2011, 11:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Now you have tried the suggestions and it is still missing, you need to contact FT support. Scroll down past the bottom of your game screen and click on "Report/Contact this App", fill out a support ticket. The time it takes for a response depends on the amount of support tickets they have received.
Thankyou very much i have reported it do you think it will be safe to buy another truck until they have looked into it ? or should i just wait as im not sure how long i can live without my truck lol
Old Apr 11 2011, 11:57 AM

When I try to use the "10. Request ingredients from friends", I recieve the message that I have reached my 3 hour limit, its now been well over 24 hours but I still get the same message. Can you please help?

Thankyou
Bala (Anne Schmidlin)
Old Apr 11 2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bala View Post
When I try to use the "10. Request ingredients from friends", I recieve the message that I have reached my 3 hour limit, its now been well over 24 hours but I still get the same message. Can you please help?

Thankyou
Bala (Anne Schmidlin)
That message makes me not want to use the feature
Old Apr 11 2011, 12:16 PM

I get the same message. It has been well over 24 hours for me. I don't think it is working well. hope they fix it soon.
Closed Thread