Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 09 2022, 06:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
thanks tiger for your help will buy the robot i think thanks again
You're very welcome Michelle jo

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 10 2022, 05:49 PM

Hello, I couldn't find a suggestion from any one else on these two ideas but here are mine. I don't know how hard this would be to do. I used to write a lot of software and I believe it could be done but getting through Facebook and their nonsense would have/may significant issues to implement.

1. To have a link or an option to do a friend's facilities on their farms directly. When logged in on your own farm underneath the main window it shows who has worked your facilities. In order to return the favour etc, you have to go searching their wall if they haven't posted on the main Farm town wall which a lot don't do and vice versa. It takes a long time to do it manually. There is the option to visit the farm but not their facilities. If an option could be made so that if you visit the farm, you also get an option to do their facilities.

2. Bulk Removal of excess daily gifted animals off the farm without having to sell/delete them one by one for people with animal pens that are full. You only have the choice to place them on the farm one by one then remove them one by one. This can very tedious.

Those are just my thoughts and they may have already been considered in the past.

Regards

Dean
Old Nov 10 2022, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanHeather1966 View Post
Hello, I couldn't find a suggestion from any one else on these two ideas but here are mine. I don't know how hard this would be to do. I used to write a lot of software and I believe it could be done but getting through Facebook and their nonsense would have/may significant issues to implement.

2. Bulk Removal of excess daily gifted animals off the farm without having to sell/delete them one by one for people with animal pens that are full. You only have the choice to place them on the farm one by one then remove them one by one. This can very tedious.

Those are just my thoughts and they may have already been considered in the past.

Regards

Dean
Hi Dean,
I copied this part of your suggestion to the Help & Support animals thread so I could answer you about this.
You do not have to place the gift animals on the farm to get rid of them. Instead you can leave them in the gift box, then go to the Trade Market and open your storage to sell. Click on the Gifts tab and you can sell them directly from there.

You can also sell the extra animals you get from train boosts the same way by clicking on the Items tab and set the filter to animals.

I will remove the second suggestion from your post in Suggestions and move your first one to the correct thread for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2022, 03:35 AM
Account Not Linked

hi i have just bought the herding robot and it told me i could not add to my storage at this time so i decided to refresh farmtown and now its gone off my farm and its not in my storage either what can i do please and thank you
Old Nov 11 2022, 03:43 AM
Account Not Linked

i have found it in my tools box does it have to go in my storage or does it work from tools box please
Old Nov 11 2022, 05:19 AM

Quote:
hi i have just bought the herding robot and it told me i could not add to my storage at this time so i decided to refresh farmtown and now its gone off my farm and its not in my storage either what can i do please and thank you
Quote:
i have found it in my tools box does it have to go in my storage or does it work from tools box please
Hi michelle jo,

If you can see it not greyed out in your toolbox, go to the farm where you have loose animals and room in the animal sheds on that farm to store them. Open your toolbox and click on the Herding Robot, then click on the animal you want to store in their animal shed, and see if it will work even though it has gone missing.

For the issue of the tool going missing, there's a couple of options for you:
Before you make any attempt to replace it, make sure that you show everything in your preferences like show crops and show tools etc and find a totally clear spot on one of your farms so that when you buy another one you can set it down and then place it into your Item storage.
To replace it:

Look for that tool in the Tools section of the store and see if when you mouseover the Herding Root tool if it is showing a brown Duplicate button. If there is a brown Duplicate button you can click on Duplicate to buy a replacement for coins instead of Farm Cash.

Do NOT click on BUY if the green BUY button is showing instead of the Duplicate button.
If there is a BUY button showing please contact the support team, do not buy another one for Farm Cash. You can also contact support before buying one if the brown Duplicate button is showing for a refund of the coins to replace the one that has gone missing.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Nov 11 2022, 05:58 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks tiger it is in my tool box but can't move it from there and i have bough some peacocks and ostiches and put them on my farm and it won't let me put them in the sheds either 1 at a time or with the robot i can see my coins going down when i buy them and if i refresh farmtown they have gone off my farm plus they are not in the sheds when i use the robot i click on the animal and it says put how ever many i bought in to shed i click on the green button and they not moving it's strange lol
Old Nov 11 2022, 06:39 AM

Quote:
thanks tiger it is in my tool box but can't move it from there and i have bough some peacocks and ostiches and put them on my farm and it won't let me put them in the sheds either 1 at a time or with the robot i can see my coins going down when i buy them and if i refresh farmtown they have gone off my farm plus they are not in the sheds when i use the robot i click on the animal and it says put how ever many i bought in to shed i click on the green button and they not moving it's strange lol
Hi michelle jo,

Did you show everything on that farm to see what is there? If you are trying to place animals where something else is, then that may be why they are going missing when you buy them. That is layering as you are trying to place something on top of where something else already exists. If the farm is layered with a lot of items than that can also cause things to go missing.

If you are storing peacocks and ostriches you need to check if the hen coop on that farm is full. For example the hen coop on farm 1 is already at maximum for ostriches but still has room for peacocks.

When an animal shed is full then you can't put more in that animal shed on that farm.

If the shed is not already full and the tool isn't working then you will need to contact the support team about replacing it.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Nov 11 2022, 06:39 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks tiger i have moved to a different farm to store them and it's working just would not work on my farm 2 so went to farm 3 and it's working now thank you xx
Old Nov 11 2022, 06:50 AM

Quote:
thanks tiger i have moved to a different farm to store them and it's working just would not work on my farm 2 so went to farm 3 and it's working now thank you xx
Hi michelle jo,

I had a look at your farm 2, it may be the amount of layered items on that farm causing the problem. For example as well as all the workable items on that farm you also have 904 snow clouds on it.

Thank you for letting us know the tool is working as it should on another farm.

Clickable Help Links:

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey