Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 22 2023, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KoalaBear,
I have checked your account and you only had 26 before claiming your 2 for your quests.
You can check this yourself, by going to the Account tab above your farms. When you get that open click on Farm Cash Activity Log. That lists any and all farm cash transactions you have done.
Well then something happenned to activity that posted prior to that. I don't know. What I do know is that it said 28 FC and then earned 2 more and nothing changed.

All these glitches are very frustrating!!!!
Old Feb 22 2023, 05:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Well then something happenned to activity that posted prior to that. I don't know. What I do know is that it said 28 FC and then earned 2 more and nothing changed.

All these glitches are very frustrating!!!!
Hi KoalaBear777,

What you may have seen on your computer, was a delayed notification about the 2FC that you had already claimed for co-ops while you were using your phone. The amount of farm cash had already corrected but the notification was delayed when you used a different device so it showed it again.

That same thing can also happen for example, when someone has the game open in one tab in a browser and were working friends facilites in other tabs.
When a claim is made in one tab, then they look in some of the others, they can sometimes see that same notification again as the game tries to update each tab that is being viewed at the time.

You've had 26 FC since the 19th when you claimed a farm pass FC reward. Had you earned any more FC other than the co-op claim then we would be able to see that in your data.

If you still think there is a problem you can of course contact the support team if you would like them to check as well.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 04 2023, 09:22 PM

Default Farmcash purchase mistake

Hi, I purchased farmcash today then purchased a tool for 40 coins. I then quickly realized I purchased the wrong tool, oh no! Is there anything I can do to return tool and have farmcash refunded? I would like to purchase the correct item. Thank you!
Old Mar 04 2023, 09:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeeko13 View Post
Hi, I purchased farmcash today then purchased a tool for 40 coins. I then quickly realized I purchased the wrong tool, oh no! Is there anything I can do to return tool and have farmcash refunded? I would like to purchase the correct item. Thank you!
Hi Emeeko,
I am sorry, but we can not do refunds through the forums. You will need to contact Support concerning this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:57 PM

So I spent a bunch of money on Farm Cash for facility tools today, then I get the notice Farmtown is probably leaving FB permanently. Great. Are you really going to have a website up in a few weeks? I'm feeling like I just threw my money away.
Old Mar 06 2023, 01:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMab99 View Post
So I spent a bunch of money on Farm Cash for facility tools today, then I get the notice Farmtown is probably leaving FB permanently. Great. Are you really going to have a website up in a few weeks? I'm feeling like I just threw my money away.
Hi QueenMab,
You have not wasted your money. Farm Town will still be around.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2023, 10:08 PM

Question coins versus farm cash

Most of us or many have billions or trillions of coins .why cannot we exchange some of them for farm cash to buy new utilities as we do for farm expansions.i understand you have to make a profit somehowbut it would make the game better for a lot of us who have been playing for years.
Old Mar 09 2023, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydester123 View Post
Most of us or many have billions or trillions of coins .why cannot we exchange some of them for farm cash to buy new utilities as we do for farm expansions.i understand you have to make a profit somehowbut it would make the game better for a lot of us who have been playing for years.
Hi Clydester,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash and coins. If you wish to make a suggestion please post it is the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread in that section but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Mar 10 2023, 04:57 AM

Default FC after leaving Farmtown

When Farmtown will leave Facebook, these questions will occure:

- how to buy Farmcash? Will it be possibe to pay directly to you via PayPal?

- Will Farmcash the be a little cheaper as you won`t have to pay so any percentage of money to Facebook?

Thx
Old Mar 10 2023, 05:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
When Farmtown will leave Facebook, these questions will occure:

- how to buy Farmcash? Will it be possibe to pay directly to you via PayPal?

- Will Farmcash the be a little cheaper as you won`t have to pay so any percentage of money to Facebook?

Thx
Hi rposer,

When the devs are ready to provide further details about the new website they are likely to add them to the new release thread. Other than that Farm Cash will be able to be bought over there we don't have exact details yet as to when or what methods. If you would like to request any changes to buying Farm Cash then please post them in the Suggestions area of the forum where the devs will see them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash