Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 20 2022, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne L View Post
Why do Canadians have to pay so much for FC. It says $39.99 but it shows up as $55.00 on my CC?
Hi Lynne L,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Farm Cash.
The reason it seems as if you are paying more is because of the exchange rate between US dollars and Canadian dollars. This is a US based game, so the $39.99 is the US dollar amount for the 250 farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 21 2022, 06:45 AM

I’m not sure where to ask, but I was wondering if I would receive any more Farm Cash for leveling up, because now I have hit level 1325, and the Farm Cash has stopped.
Old Dec 21 2022, 07:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Guitar View Post
I’m not sure where to ask, but I was wondering if I would receive any more Farm Cash for leveling up, because now I have hit level 1325, and the Farm Cash has stopped.
Hi Joe Guitar,

For levelling up you will need to wait until the developers decide to release more levels. In the meantime all the XP you are earning will count towards those new levels. The developers don't tell us a ahead of time when they would release more.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 07 2023, 02:20 PM

Default Buying farm cash and free gift site for a donation

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY FARM CASH AND THE NEW PASSWORD WAS SENT TO JUNETOODLES GMAIL! THE PASSWORD DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE PLEASE HELP ME. I REALLY WANT TO PLAY AGAIN, BOTH OF ME.

JUNE HAMMONTREE
(email removed)

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 07 2023 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Jan 07 2023, 02:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOODLES12 View Post
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY FARM CASH AND THE NEW PASSWORD WAS SENT TO JUNETOODLES GMAIL! THE PASSWORD DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE PLEASE HELP ME. I REALLY WANT TO PLAY AGAIN, BOTH OF ME.

JUNE HAMMONTREE
(email removed)
Hi Toodles,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash. You will need to contact Facebook about the password as the only way into the game is through your Facebook log in. There aren't any separate passwords for Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2023, 04:52 PM

Can't buy Farm Cash for some reason. I flashes processing then returns to pay prompt..
Old Jan 10 2023, 05:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Can't buy Farm Cash for some reason. I flashes processing then returns to pay prompt..
Hi bbarksda,
It does not look like the purchase went through, but check your bank to see if you were charged.
This along with your problem of seeing anyone in the markets sounds like something in your computer or browser is blocking 3rd party sites. Either your anti-virus program or an addon for your browser or your firewall program for your computer.
Old Jan 17 2023, 12:49 AM

I have not been getting my coins from what I sell on posting for hiring workers or from cashing in from facilities. So far this evening I am missing about 20,000,000,000 just from tonight. Why not?
Old Jan 17 2023, 05:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
I have not been getting my coins from what I sell on posting for hiring workers or from cashing in from facilities. So far this evening I am missing about 20,000,000,000 just from tonight. Why not?
Hi craftyoldlady7,

We are not seeing anything like that kind of figure when you have been cashing out your facilities. At the time of this post your last 4 cash outs came to 67,597,593 and you were credited for those. Since the last cash out you did, your coins have continued to increase.

If you were selling a anything at market individually then we can't see the individual data for those kinds of sales.

I had a look to see what in your harvests & products storage may be getting high in amounts and your aluminum ore is getting very close to the maximum. When one or more item reaches the individual maximum of 200 million this can cause random harvests and products to go missing. We would recommend that you go to market and list everything by stored amount, sell a portion of that aluminum ore and also check to see if there is anything else getting very high in amounts that you can also sell a portion of.

It doesn't look like you have used the sell all non-ingredients filter to sell those in quite some time, so it may be worth you considering if you want to sell those to get more coins.

If you still think there is a problem, the only thing we can suggest is that you contact the support team and see what they say.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 17 2023, 12:49 PM

Default Moderate Income

I was just helping some farmers and seeing all their nice tools and it made me think. I am retired with only a moderate income. I don't have any extra cash to buy nice tools or anything else. Since we don't get farmcash anymore, I am just stuck where I am. I really enjoy farming, thank you.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash