Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 26 2022, 12:48 PM

Default Farm Pass Decoration Awards Missing from Storage

I have received all of the decoration rewards from Farm Pass and placed them on one of my farms. I decided to rearrange things and put them back in my storage so I could place them on a different farm. They are completely missing from my storage (I checked all categories)
Old Oct 26 2022, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessesmom113 View Post
I have received all of the decoration rewards from Farm Pass and placed them on one of my farms. I decided to rearrange things and put them back in my storage so I could place them on a different farm. They are completely missing from my storage (I checked all categories)
Hi Jessesmom

I just checked your data and those decorations were not moved to storage, they are on your farm 43 Coyote's Girl.
Please load that farm and put a check mark to Show Seasonal Items option in your preferences, the wrench.
Old Nov 03 2022, 05:35 AM

I need more storage space. Is there any other way to have more storage space other then adding more neighbors? I invite but no acceptance yet. If we move up in levels can that add more storage space? I have holiday items that I like and I don't want to sell them because they are from a long time ago and they are not in your holiday store anymore.
Old Nov 03 2022, 06:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringa View Post
I need more storage space. Is there any other way to have more storage space other then adding more neighbors? I invite but no acceptance yet. If we move up in levels can that add more storage space? I have holiday items that I like and I don't want to sell them because they are from a long time ago and they are not in your holiday store anymore.
Hi gringa,

The first thing you should try is to continue increasing your neighbours.

Are you sending an Invite from the Invite tab or are you sending friends that play a neighbour request from the My Neighbours tab above your game screen?
If you are not using the My Neighbours tab, please do so, that tab will show you who already plays Farm Town and the ones without a blue background are not your neighbours yet. If you need information on how the My Neighbours tab works, please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post3355290

There is a social thread where members can request neighbours. Please click on this link to be taken to it and read the first post so you know what to include in your post if you would like to request neighbours:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

As you don't have many neighbours yet, adding a lot more neighbours would be the best way forward for you at this time to increase your Item Storage Capacity and does not cost Farm Cash. There is more information in the Game Guide Chapter 14 Storage on how Item Storage capacity is calculated. It's worth you having a read of that so you know exactly how it works. There are Farm Cash tools that can increase Item capacity, but those will only be worth buying when you have managed to increase your neighbors by a substantial amount as those use the amount of neighbours you currently have to increase the capacity.
Here's the link to that post for more information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6341350

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 04 2022, 03:22 AM

try adding me as your friend on facebook and then i can be your neighbour
Old Nov 04 2022, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith of maisie farm uk View Post
Thank you, I will try. Much appreciated.
Old Nov 04 2022, 12:50 PM

Default Issue with Facilities Manager

For some reason, when I "Store All from the Facilities Manager, it stores all my facilities except for My Cheese Making supplies Factory. And, in my bakery, when I start all in the facility, it doesn't load my bread. That is the only product it isn't loading. I hadn't noticed until I started running out of bread which had always been plentiful before. Have no idea why these issue are happening.
Old Nov 04 2022, 12:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamgow View Post
For some reason, when I "Store All from the Facilities Manager, it stores all my facilities except for My Cheese Making supplies Factory. And, in my bakery, when I start all in the facility, it doesn't load my bread. That is the only product it isn't loading. I hadn't noticed until I started running out of bread which had always been plentiful before. Have no idea why these issue are happening.
Hi Pamgow,
Make sure you have a check in the box for the Cheese Making Supplies Factory. If there is open the facility and make sure that each product in the factory also has a check in the box for those. Try starting one batch of each product to make sure you have enough ingredients to make those items.

Same thing for the Bread in the bakery. Make sure there is a check in the box for the bread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2022, 09:56 PM

Default Tried it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi gringa,

The first thing you should try is to continue increasing your neighbours.

Are you sending an Invite from the Invite tab or are you sending friends that play a neighbour request from the My Neighbours tab above your game screen?
If you are not using the My Neighbours tab, please do so, that tab will show you who already plays Farm Town and the ones without a blue background are not your neighbours yet. If you need information on how the My Neighbours tab works, please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post3355290

There is a social thread where members can request neighbours. Please click on this link to be taken to it and read the first post so you know what to include in your post if you would like to request neighbours:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

As you don't have many neighbours yet, adding a lot more neighbours would be the best way forward for you at this time to increase your Item Storage Capacity and does not cost Farm Cash. There is more information in the Game Guide Chapter 14 Storage on how Item Storage capacity is calculated. It's worth you having a read of that so you know exactly how it works. There are Farm Cash tools that can increase Item capacity, but those will only be worth buying when you have managed to increase your neighbors by a substantial amount as those use the amount of neighbours you currently have to increase the capacity.
Here's the link to that post for more information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6341350
Tiger, thank you for reponding. I looked at your link from the My Neighbors and when I did as it directed all the names that showed up are all ready my neighbors. I did use the social thread as well asking for more neighbors.
Old Nov 04 2022, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith of maisie farm uk View Post
What is your name so I can find you...

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds