Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 31 2022, 09:53 PM

Default Harvest/Plow issues

Hey there team!

I have been having issues harvesting and plowing my fields. I have hedges separating two fields and when I go to plow or harvest, it skips the plots closest to the field. I have to go back and harvest those plots one by one instead of when I use my plow/harvest x64.

Unsure if it's just a me issue, but figured I'd bring it to y'alls attention.

Thank you for keeping this game alive!

EDIT: Pic for reference.

Last edited by truckercam; Dec 31 2022 at 09:58 PM.
Old Dec 31 2022, 11:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckercam View Post
Hey there team!

I have been having issues harvesting and plowing my fields. I have hedges separating two fields and when I go to plow or harvest, it skips the plots closest to the field. I have to go back and harvest those plots one by one instead of when I use my plow/harvest x64.

Unsure if it's just a me issue, but figured I'd bring it to y'alls attention.

Thank you for keeping this game alive!

EDIT: Pic for reference.
Hi Truckercam,
I moved your post to the thread about harvesting. Only thing I can think of is the interuption of the hedge throws it off. You might want to report this to Support and let them know. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2023, 05:45 AM

The "Show Names" function is broken, the popup box doesn't close and gets in the way of farming.

[url="https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10229621841198264&set=a.1171080885110"]

Last edited by james_a_thompson; Jan 09 2023 at 05:46 AM. Reason: attach link
Old Jan 09 2023, 06:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
The "Show Names" function is broken, the popup box doesn't close and gets in the way of farming.

[url="https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10229621841198264&set=a.1171080885110"]
Hi james_a_thompson,

It's been working fine for me this morning so at this time I am unable to reproduce your issue. If it's not reducing in size when you move your mouse off the grid or click on the farm it may be that you have a slowdown somewhere.

Please check if you have kept up with computer and browser updates, and cleared the browser recently.

If you have already done those, please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that helped.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 15 2023, 09:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

whats the problem now, now i have to hid everything ti be able to use the farm manager, it want like this before i went to bed at 4 am this morning time, now i have to hid every thing to get my farming done, be glad when yalls tell face book to take this site & shove it, so very irritating when you spend good money to get the job done and cant use it, now my next question, am i the only one having this problem?
Old Jan 15 2023, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
whats the problem now, now i have to hid everything ti be able to use the farm manager, it want like this before i went to bed at 4 am this morning time, now i have to hid every thing to get my farming done, be glad when yalls tell face book to take this site & shove it, so very irritating when you spend good money to get the job done and cant use it, now my next question, am i the only one having this problem?
Hi Beberduster,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about working crops as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Pick up one of the smaller tools and look at the eye in the lower right corener. It should be showing in red with a slash through it. If it is not the click on it once to get it to that color. Then you won't have to hide everything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2023, 06:12 AM

I'm having a problem with 8 hr crops ( or my maths!)
Irrigated crops last night after planting at about 6 to 7 pm. Now at 12 noon here they are wasted in 6 hrs. This is only 24 hrs where as 8 + 8 + 12 = 28 plus the extra you get for being on top level. This happened yesterday as well.
Old Jan 17 2023, 07:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I'm having a problem with 8 hr crops ( or my maths!)
Irrigated crops last night after planting at about 6 to 7 pm. Now at 12 noon here they are wasted in 6 hrs. This is only 24 hrs where as 8 + 8 + 12 = 28 plus the extra you get for being on top level. This happened yesterday as well.
Hi Susan,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting as it's not about the items in the latest release.

Please open your toolbox and click on the show times clock and look in the Per Farm Section for Irrigate Farm Plants to when the farms you are having problems with were last irrigated. We are seeing that some farms have not been irrigated and others have a very short time left on them which would indicate that the farms with the short times could have been irrigated before some of the crops were planted. It's a little tricky to determine the exact times, as you are not sure of the exact times you planted and then also irrigated and show times only shows hours not hours and minutes left. It will only show minutes left once the time until you can next irrigate is under 1 hour.

If you planted at 6pm last night and then checked those crops at noon, 18 hours had passed since you planted them, not 6 hours.

It does look like that you did fertilize those farms around the time or shortly after they were planted.

Your game level does not make any difference to waste times, it's just which mobile sprinklers you own that changes the waste times. Information on waste times is in the game guide about the mobile sprinklers, here's the link in case you need it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

All you can do now is replant those farms.
Before you next plant those farms and decide to irrigate, especially when irrigating multiple farms at once, make sure that you have checked the show times clock, per farm section and irrigate farm plants to see if there is a green check mark showing on every farm you want to irrigate. If there is not then you need to wait until there is one. Once you have irrigated please also check that those crops on each farm when you mouseover them are showing the (I) to indicate that they have been irrigated.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 17 2023, 11:30 AM

I dont even know how to start but I just spent lots of money buying bigger seeders. I ended with the smallest SEEDER EX (5x5) .. I used this on my farm 17 which has approx 1750 fields plowed and no trees but a small corner not plowed. I then saved, exited, came back, checked farm stats for growing crops on farm 17.. it says 1755 .. isn't it supposed to be like considerably more than that since it plants 400 in a 5x5 size field instead of 25 in a 5x5?
So then I went to my farm 18 which is basically same size of approx 1750 fields and no trees.. I used my SEEDER 22x22.. I saved, exited, came back, checked farm stats for growing crops on both farms 17 and farm 18.. it says 1755 on farm 17 still and says 1764 on farm 18.
SO what is wrong with my farming? I spent good money on nothing? Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't farm 17 have ALOT more crops growing?
Old Jan 17 2023, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
I dont even know how to start but I just spent lots of money buying bigger seeders. I ended with the smallest SEEDER EX (5x5) .. I used this on my farm 17 which has approx 1750 fields plowed and no trees but a small corner not plowed. I then saved, exited, came back, checked farm stats for growing crops on farm 17.. it says 1755 .. isn't it supposed to be like considerably more than that since it plants 400 in a 5x5 size field instead of 25 in a 5x5?
So then I went to my farm 18 which is basically same size of approx 1750 fields and no trees.. I used my SEEDER 22x22.. I saved, exited, came back, checked farm stats for growing crops on both farms 17 and farm 18.. it says 1755 on farm 17 still and says 1764 on farm 18.
SO what is wrong with my farming? I spent good money on nothing? Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't farm 17 have ALOT more crops growing?
Hi Sundos

The amount of crops showing up in a farm, not considering if it is fertilized, depends on how many fields are plowed.

You can have a farm with 10 fields plowed and no matter which seeder you use, it will show 10 crops growing.

The only difference for the seeders sizes is how many fields you can seed in one click.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding