Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 11 2023, 05:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
Hi there

Last night I had 88% of stock in storage, this morning I only have 51%. I haven't done anything to change this.

Also the surround of the game has turned black and again I have not changed any settings on this.

The clear memcache link does not appear to be working either

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Hi honeyg56,

I have moved your post to the thread about Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage.

We are not seeing any recent posts about what you are describing today, could you have contacted the support team about this, if so have a look at any replies you got from them the last time and see if they help you.

Your harvests & products storage is showing close to 88% to us.

We can see that you have run memcache 3 times today so it is working for you. I have just tried it myself and it is working correctly for me.

When you say the surround of the game screen went black, could you have double clicked or clicked more than once on something that requires posting to Facebook like requesting one or more ingredients/bonuses? If you click to post something to Facebook and don't wait long enough for the posting box to show up that can cause a black surround or dimming of the game screen. If you did do that, post the one you can see then cancel the one that appears under it and it should return the screen to normal. If that's not the problem please see if you get the same problem in other browsers.

Please also make sure that you have kept up to date with all computer and browser updates.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 11 2023, 05:27 AM

Must have been a glitch or something as the storage is back again.

I haven't posted anything today at all and just cannot figure out how to remove the black surround
Old Feb 11 2023, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Must have been a glitch or something as the storage is back again.

I haven't posted anything today at all and just cannot figure out how to remove the black surround
Hi honeyg56,

Thanks for letting us know your storage is back to normal.

The dark background appears to be happening for those with the new Facebook version. It's dark mode for Facebook and even if you have that setting turned off it seems that does occasionally do that when playing the game. You can report that to Facebook, it's possible they may already be aware that it's happening.

When you have that dark background and run memcache, the screen will go black, but you should just about be able to see the information for the memcache is there but it is quite hard to see as the text for that is also dark.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 11 2023, 08:12 AM

Hi yes I have checked facebook itself isn't black in the background it's only happening on farmtown
Old Feb 11 2023, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Hi yes I have checked facebook itself isn't black in the background it's only happening on farmtown
Hi honeyg56,

Then that is likely the same issue I mentioned and your dark mode will be turned off, so there's nothing you can really do except wait it out. It's entirely up to you if you want to let Facebook know.

I have just checked another game and there are the same dark areas with that game even though Facebook itself has a light background.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 21 2023, 12:54 AM
Account Not Linked

I am moving flowers to another farm to get rid of glitches (I hope). Anyway my stat said for example I had 6000 of a certain flower on a farm but when I used my tool to put to storage in bulk then when I went to get flowers there was only around 2000. Is the stats not working or the crane to put things to storage in bulk?
Old Feb 21 2023, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I am moving flowers to another farm to get rid of glitches (I hope). Anyway my stat said for example I had 6000 of a certain flower on a farm but when I used my tool to put to storage in bulk then when I went to get flowers there was only around 2000. Is the stats not working or the crane to put things to storage in bulk?
Hi rodkay1,

When you use Farm Stats it depends on which filters and options you used as to what amounts it will show you.

If the flowers on that farm were either, all ready to harvest or all still growing, and Farm Stats was set to the current farm.....
IF you also had the check mark added at the bottom of the window for Include products due to fertilizer, baits, bonuses. The amounts shown won't be for what is physically on the farm as it includes the extra amounts you would earn for those as well.

You can remove that check mark and change the various filters if you want to see what is physically on that farm, ideally you want them all to be ready to harvest or all still growing.

There is the slower method of using the search tool in your tool box to search for a specific flower to see how many of those flower are on that farm before you store them. However, when using the search tool it could show you more than one item matching the search word you use. For example there are several different roses so if you only searched for rose and there was more than one type on the farm it can show you all the different roses on that farm plus any other items matching that search, like decoration/crops etc, that also have rose in the name. Then the amount shown in the notification would be for all of those.

You haven't mentioned what glitches you are tying to fix, but if there is a problem with corruption on that farm perhaps caused by accidental or intentional layering that may also cause a problem with the correct amounts showing up.

Incase you were not aware, your item storage capacity is close to maximum so make sure you check how much room you have left in there before you store any more items. Just a suggestion, but if you have plenty of coins you may find it easier to make a note of the amounts of store bought flowers, then only sell the store bought flowers, then buy new ones. That way you could save some Item storge space for storing the flowers that can only be gifted instead.

I have just tried the farm stats and also the search tool, stored some flowers and got the correct amount added to Item storage.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 21 2023 at 07:48 AM.
Old Mar 13 2023, 11:52 PM

when i posted today my bread was 0 last week i had 8 million i have not posted since feb because i was working on my trees.bought a lot of cash over the years i lost 3 things last years never told you about it .not buying anymore cash or faciltys unless things stop diapearing.i play with what i got not able to uncheck products to get bread up like i did yeast olive oil milk last year my hands hurt to much to do it now.wish you would give me my bread back
Old Mar 14 2023, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
when i posted today my bread was 0 last week i had 8 million i have not posted since feb because i was working on my trees.bought a lot of cash over the years i lost 3 things last years never told you about it .not buying anymore cash or faciltys unless things stop diapearing.i play with what i got not able to uncheck products to get bread up like i did yeast olive oil milk last year my hands hurt to much to do it now.wish you would give me my bread back
Hi Mom Glenda,
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to restore a product to your storage. As your storage percentage is only 83% then I doubt it is a case they disappeared. It is more likely that you used it up and are not making enough to fill all the facilities when you refill.

Bread is used for 73 different products from various facilities. My use for every refill of my facilities is over 8,000 so it is not a small amount.
I am not sure how you can run out of bread with 17 bakeries, but it may be that with that many bakeries you may be running out of the ingredients to make enough bread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2023, 01:01 AM

i had not posted in about 3 weeks .i did not use the bread .i have got 16 bakerys .it disapeared like my yeast did and my milk and olive oil did. played since 2009 about ready to just stop playing .things should not disappear.a friend removed the 9x9 layering for me .she plowed it like i had it for about 9 years i could not handle the problems of 9x9 layering. i am not runing out of products i do not post but one or 2 days a week .went 3 weeks without posting because i was moving trees so i could let a friend remove the 9x9 layering for me .my fingers hands are to messed up to do it myself. they hurt very bad

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; Mar 17 2023 at 01:07 AM.

Tags
lost crops, lost harvests, missing crops, missing from storage, missing harvests, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, stored crops