Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2012, 02:47 PM

Exclamation

Its nice to be able to change angle on the new freight cars, but it would be nicer (and logic) to able: rotate, sell, add to storage, move all freight wagons!!

Guess the devs just forgot, can you give a notice Rob?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Sep 06 2012, 02:54 PM

The DEV know of this issue and are working on it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
" if you have at least 10 different freight cars dispatched the Mayor will do all the work for you."

I just bought my 10th freight car, linked it to the train, loaded and dispatched. It's gone and doing its thing without a glitch. Great! Then I went to one of my neighbors to work facilities. Nothing has changed. I still have to work the same number of facilities before the mayor takes over. Is the mayor still on the old schedule, on vacation, on strike, or what?

People are great, could use a ton more: kids playing soccer, people in bathing suits for my beach, car repair person, etc. etc. I'm sure that will keep the devs busy for some time to come.

One more gripe while I'm at it. Bought the orange and green hand and hoped that I can now place my lake on top of green grass squares. No such luck.
Old Sep 06 2012, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
So are you saying if we get all the cars to run the train an have to have it go around a corner to get them all connected We have to buy ONE coin Car an use in the middle of all the FC cars at the corner? Then the Train will STILL dispatch an unload when its time?

I was under the impression we could NOT mix the coin trains with the FC trains using the Freight engine....Could you please reclarify what you are saying? I am about to buy the new ones an may need one to get it on a corner.
Rob added an example in the Game Guide Chapter 30 on how to do this. And yes you have always been able to mix them up. the only thing is the coin ones are decoration only.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 06 2012, 07:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default unable to work neighbor's facs

Hi all-- unsure if this is a new glitch, or maybe I am just special. LOL I am unable to work any neighbor's facilities since I dispatched my train yesterday. I click the link to work their farm, I get there, and all I do is stand there. No pop up ever comes allowing me to work.
Old Sep 06 2012, 07:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Hi all-- unsure if this is a new glitch, or maybe I am just special. LOL I am unable to work any neighbor's facilities since I dispatched my train yesterday. I click the link to work their farm, I get there, and all I do is stand there. No pop up ever comes allowing me to work.
You might be able to try to go to your farm first then go back to your FB page and click back on the link to work their farms, some people have said this works for them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 06 2012, 07:32 PM

A neighbor of mine sent me one of the newest boxcars, but instead of getting what he sent I have the long gondola in my gift box. I've heard of this happening to other people before - that is, the gift changing to something it's not supposed to be, but have never had this happen to me. Does anyone else have this issue?

And yeah, I sent a message to Slashkey but it may take up to 3 weeks for me to get the reply.

Last edited by Qivis; Sep 06 2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: I are a college graduate and forgot to change a conjugation.
Old Sep 06 2012, 07:40 PM

Talking Go trackless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Rob added an example in the Game Guide Chapter 30 on how to do this. And yes you have always been able to mix them up. the only thing is the coin ones are decoration only.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
You do not have to have it on tracks either! It looks funny having a train on a dirt path or grass, but my train is on a path because I did not want to edit the farm to make room for tracks. For some reason I did not see any mention of the that in the official instructions.
Old Sep 06 2012, 09:21 PM

I love, love LOVE the new people. Can't wait for new ones to arrive with future updates. Thanks Devs and Raul, you guys ROCK with this die hard decorator.

Also, I now can work all my neighbors facilities super fast since I have 9 of the cars. YEA!

Just one tiny thing. The new peeps really show off the disproportions of some of the buildings. I mean REALLY. It kinda drives me nuts but I will live with it for I love this game too much. Just have to rearrange the smaller ones to look as if they are in the distance. Or just live with a distorted world..like in the real world.

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0

Last edited by Farmer DeDe; Sep 06 2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old Sep 06 2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrelle View Post
I'm really looking forward to the promised new freight cars, when are they coming though please? they're running late!
They are here!
Old Sep 06 2012, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Did you refresh their farm..works for me.
Closed Thread