Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Thanks Raul, great update
Yes, thanks a lot...
now I have two things to say and they are not biggies, but.... on the next release or when you have some time free, could you put the acacia tree on rotation mode, my farm looks like its the tower of Pissa, leaning all to one side. Another, DIRT PATHS, we can't use them as we did before to be able to plant trees in places where we couldn't like near a house, lake, river.. we were able to put a dirt path there and voila the tree stayed. Another is AVATAR, mine looked like it was dancing the moon walk a while ago and then she did a cha-cha-cha, couldn't decide where to go, and still always busy. It has taken me an hour today to be able to seed 5 farms because it kept updating... I can stand the updating every 20 or 30 min., but lately is about every 2 and even 1 minute... and everything stops while the little blue disk is updating. Is it just me or anybody else out there having the same problem?
Well won't take anymore of you'll time... thanks again for the update to the farms.
Old May 05 2012, 12:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Yes, the dirt path "glitch" was a feature I really loved and depended on. Particularly for overlapping pieces of water, and getting boulders really close together. As much as I didn't like the sinking, I could usually cope with it somehow. I think I'd rather not have had this particular fix if it means losing the other capability.
That is the way we did our waterfalls, and trestles, and a lot of other things, the dirt path connection has to come back, who cares about picnic blankets when we cannot make waterfalls or put trees where we want them.
My helicopter pad never went under, and it has the helicopter on top. Please fix where we can have our dirt paths to help us make our farms look pretty.
Old May 05 2012, 01:05 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missvicki View Post
Why is EVERYTHING about this game focused on CASH?Isnt this a GAME?The quests arent offering any CASH yet and we have to use our own HARD EARNED MONEY to buy facilities and such to play a GAME??? Whats up with the greed?
C'mon, have you looked at the other games here on FB? They all have CASH items, even games as "who wants to be a millionaire" you get one game free and the others are cash, same with the Wheel of Fortune and they are not as interesting as Farm Town is. $5 or $10 is not much to ask and you get a lot of FC for that. There are a lot of people out there that are playing without buying the FC items and some are my friends and I have never heard them protesting, they play with what they have and some are on the very top of the levels, so it is not impossible... I love FT and I choose to spend my money here, and every month I put apart some money, you could do the same....
Old May 05 2012, 01:10 PM

I,m lucky enough to be able to buy FC but it seems like every update is more and more FC needed.........I remember buying 120 FC and that use to last but now its 250 FC a month,....I feel sad for ppl who cant afford it.....JMO...
Old May 05 2012, 01:19 PM

Location: Permanent home is in Joseph Oregon at the Dagger Ranch, but we are military and currently my husband
Thumbs up Updates...

So loving the new teas you can make. Keep those updates coming they keep the game alive.
Old May 05 2012, 01:29 PM

Level:
XP:

I didn't even realize you couldn't do the dirt path trick. The only thing I did was decorate, hate the farming ****. Now can't do anything any more... I am Done!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 05 2012, 01:47 PM

To heck with this ****! I'm finished with Farm Town till the idiots who develop the game finally realize that you simply cannot use the new facilities that require metal sheets until the mines produce enough ore for the Metal Shops to manufacture the sheets! I'd much rather not play the game at all than play it just half way!
Old May 05 2012, 01:48 PM

Default buying farm cash

have emptyied by cache and still no luck. Is anyone else having problems with this?
Old May 05 2012, 01:48 PM
Account Not Linked

What a Great Sat morn surprise....I read a few post..and saw one from Taz..that I was wondering about..now I am impatient..I had a farm I did..waiting for a train..that goes..vertical..I put down track..before I realized..wrong way..so I pulled up track this morn..and put the track on a farm..I could expand..I have expanded all 5 farms..and finished them all...THANK YOU RAUL..I really need a nice looking horse...though...but..your game gives this ole gal...something to do with her time...
Closed Thread