Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 05 2012, 09:18 AM

Farm 14 and New Levels coming in the next release. We also started working on the Train Commerce feature, to be ready in then next 2 releases.

Enjoy!

--Raul[/i]

Where is the Train Commerce feature?[/quote]

Hi Raul mentioned in the first post that unfortunatly it is not complete but they expect it to be available for the next release.

Fingers Crossed.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old May 05 2012, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missvicki View Post
Why is EVERYTHING about this game focused on CASH?Isnt this a GAME?The quests arent offering any CASH yet and we have to use our own HARD EARNED MONEY to buy facilities and such to play a GAME??? Whats up with the greed?
Wow, such hostility. Where does this sense of entitlement come from? If you go to a department store do you expect everything to be free? Do you call out the Manager to chastise him/her for making you to spend money to get it? You always have choices . . . . choose to purchase something . . . or not.

Purchase FC items . . . or not. Find another game that won't ask you to spend real money if this one is too frustrating for you.

Shame on Slashkey for having the audacity to run a business and expect to profit for their investment.
Old May 05 2012, 09:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Been playing Farm Town for over three years now . Remembering when level 45 was the highest for almost a year , Farm two finally arrived and thought I was in heaven . In the last 1 1/2 I have gone from not buying any Farm Cash to purchasing more . The changes and improvements have been great . From thinking the oil refinery was the greatest thing for making my own fuel to now all the tools like the harvester, seeder , plower combine, the chain saw to 14 farms and a release almost every month... Hats off to the developers
Old May 05 2012, 09:54 AM

I love it all! Thank you SO much for another great update!
Old May 05 2012, 09:57 AM

I really am glad the sinking is fixed...and all the new things to work with but I really would like to see people I'd like my farms and towns to look alive...all my pilgrims just isn't cutting it anymore...
Old May 05 2012, 10:08 AM

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I love all the new stuff, and it was a great birthday present to wake up to!!!!
Old May 05 2012, 10:35 AM

I'm thankful for the new updates but also a little devastated.

The dirt path "bug" was one of the best bugs to happen for people who design and create "depth" in their farms. No more of that now.

So I'm gonna cry for a few seconds, cos I really love that bug. waaaaaaaaaaaaa - but I'm thankful for the good fixes too..

*still cryin.* hehehehe

-Miss B
Old May 05 2012, 10:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks to all Devs and thannks Raul!!!!
Old May 05 2012, 10:46 AM

Thanks for the updates and fixes. Disappointed no more trains for now, but will wait for the next update. Wish they would have at least did the two rotations on the little train and cars tho, and given more deco for the tracks so we could have deco our train farms while we wait patiently for the freight train.lol. Oh well, give me more time to think about how to deco. Thanks again for the hard work yall do to try to please us farmers.
Old May 05 2012, 10:49 AM

Default Facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Mother's Day items: All 6 new items are in the Store.

2. 30 x 30 Farm Expansions for farms 1 - 5: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. Floor Level items support: This feature should fix the "sinking" items in the paths and roads. You should now be able to put any items over any paths (including train interceptions) and it should display correctly. Rivers/Ponds should have less issues as well. You should also be able to put items over these other "floor level items" without issues:

Helicopter Pad
Big Blue Picnic Blanket
Big Pink Picnic Blanket
Big Red Picnic Blanket
Floral Picnic Blanket
Hollow Land
Snow Patches

4. 4 new Crops and 1 new Tree:

Crops: Yerba Mate, Hibiscus, Rose Hip. Passion Fruit coming on Monday.
Acacia Tree: Produces Gum Arabic.

5. Pizza Rush Minigame (Coming next week): Memory enhancing minigame with Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to make pizzas for your customers with the right ingredients.

6. Trains: We are still working on the Freight Trains, they will be ready on the next release, in the meantime there is a new Green Passenger Locomotive and Wagon in the Motion Cagetogy in the Store.

7. Sprinkler bug while watering flowers in 28 x 28 farms is now fixed.

8. 5 new Tea Blends in the Tea Factory:

White Tea Bag
Green tea blend
Black tea blend
White tea blend
Green-White tea blend

9. Shipping Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Shipping Supplies. You can obtain Gum Arabic by harvesting the Acacia Trees.

Kraft Tubes
Letter Envelopes
Document Envelope
Farmtown Stamp Roll
Pallet
Mailbox Rentals
Adhesive Tape
Hand Stamping Machine

10. Herbal Tea Factory (FC): Produces Herbal Teas.

Mint Herbal Tea
Fruit Herbal Tea
Wild Berry Herbal Tea
Passion Herbal Tea Lemonade
Strawberry Herbal Tea Lemonade
Spice Herbal Tea
Raspberry Mate Herbal Tea
Orange Blossom Herbal Tea

11. Post Office (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with all products from the Shipping Supplies Factory.

12. Tea House (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Tea Spoon Collection: This is a new product made in the Cookware Factory
Porcelain Golden Cup: This is an old product made in the Ceramic Factory
Green tea blend
Black tea blend
White tea blend
Green-White tea blend
Mint Herbal Tea
Fruit Herbal Tea
Wild Berry Herbal Tea
Passion Herbal Tea Lemonade
Strawberry Herbal Tea Lemonade
Spice Herbal Tea
Raspberry Mate Herbal Tea
Orange Blossom Herbal Tea

Enjoy!

--Raul
Thanks for the updates Great Job! just one question I had purchased both the policestation and the postoffice way before they became facilities will I have to repurchase them in order for them to show in my Facility manager?
Closed Thread