Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2012, 04:06 PM

Can't buy and can't expand. Problem buying FC. Please please fix it.
Old May 06 2012, 04:55 PM
Account Not Linked

would love to be able to send friends the new acacia tree but cant since slashkey wont fix the hacking error that exists caused by farmtown when sending gifts on myspace. This problem has been reported numerous times by many people but still no fix. When are the devs going to at least let us know if they are even going to try and fix it? we havent even heard that yet.
Old May 06 2012, 05:14 PM

I've been waiting for gin made from the juniper berries. Haven't you thought of that?
Old May 06 2012, 05:26 PM

Default An idea to make path-people happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Posting in the New Release thread

Hi All, just a reminder that this thread is for feedback on the new release , not for debates/discussions about whether or not this is a free game or general discussions about Farm Cash.

We do have a thread in the General Feedback section for the feedback/discussions about Farm Cash

This is the link http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554

Any further posts on this topic may be deleted without notice.

Dirt Paths we have advised the developers that some of the members are concerned about the changes made in relation to the dirt path.

Problems Buying Farm Cash The developers are still working on this problem, they have said that if you are getting the error message when trying to buy Farm Cash to click on the 'Buy Cash' Tab and reload the the page .. it may take a few tries but should eventually work.
If it is possible, I have an idea; what if the developers made an alternative like this "Paths on top", the same way as we choose "remove space between fields" when we plow.

Then we could choose if the path should lay on top or not, and place other things on top. This would make everybody happy

Think about it

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old May 06 2012, 05:39 PM

Hi on your facebook mainpage, where it says Home, there is a drop down arrow, click that and then choose account settings.

In account settings at left side of page click payments, there you will see an option to buy more facebook credits after u purchase them u can simply go nto farmtown and buy farmcashi using the facebook credits u purchased

{mod edit , removed external link, sorry }

Last edited by Tony D; May 06 2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old May 06 2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
If it is possible, I have an idea; what if the developers made an alternative like this "Paths on top", the same way as we choose "remove space between fields" when we plow.

Then we could choose if the path should lay on top or not, and place other things on top. This would make everybody happy

Think about it
Yes! Or just a separate path that goes to the top while the others go to the bottom.

I am quite happy that my beach items no longer sink into the sand, the tables around my restaurants that are placed on pavers don't have to be repositioned 50 times or have a tree placed to cover up the fact a table leg is sinking. I do miss the ability to merge some items. Hopefully they can come up with something.
Old May 06 2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Posting in the New Release thread

Hi All, just a reminder that this thread is for feedback on the new release , not for debates/discussions about whether or not this is a free game or general discussions about Farm Cash.

We do have a thread in the General Feedback section for the feedback/discussions about Farm Cash

This is the link http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554

Any further posts on this topic may be deleted without notice.

Dirt Paths we have advised the developers that some of the members are concerned about the changes made in relation to the dirt path.

Problems Buying Farm Cash The developers are still working on this problem, they have said that if you are getting the error message when trying to buy Farm Cash to click on the 'Buy Cash' Tab and reload the the page .. it may take a few tries but should eventually work.
Tony, thank you for the post that the devs have been "notified" about the dirt path issue. I am one of Farm Town's biggest fans. I've played the game from the beginning, consistently been supportive of the mods and devs and believed that it was important to support the game financially for the sake of further improvement and development.

But to say that "some" of the members are "concerned" about the dirt path issue is a HUGE understatement. For the dirt path function to have been removed in the first place is an indication to me that Slashkey does not realize the gravity of the situation or the huge loss that they are about to sustain in both player membership and financial support. The fact that they did not replace the functionality of the dirt paths with another option before they removed it is a clear indication that they have no intention of implementing a substitute.

Farming, for me, and I suspect for many, many others was just the means by which I obtained coins and cash to build creative farms. By removing the dirt path function, this game has essentially been relegated to the level of FARMVILLE.

On behalf of what I suspect are currently THOUSANDS of very disillusioned Farm Town addicts, I am BEGGING the devs to please re-institute the function of the dirt path or to program a substitute QUICKLY.

Thanks again so much for listening to the players.

Sincerely,

Anglnwhite

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old May 06 2012, 06:30 PM

Default Constructors in sorrow

But to say that "some" of the members are "concerned" about the dirt path issue is a HUGE understatement. For the dirt path function to have been removed in the first place is an indication to me that Slashkey does not realize the gravity of the situation or the huge loss that they are about to sustain in both player membership and financial support.

I totally agree... It wount be the same without the possibility! Me and thousands of others play for construction, not just hire/plow.

It will be the biggest sorrow if this does not return

*hoperfull*

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old May 06 2012, 06:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000182014524
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Missing Tea

10. Herbal Tea Factory (FC): Produces Herbal Teas.

Mint Herbal Tea
Fruit Herbal Tea
Wild Berry Herbal Tea
Passion Herbal Tea Lemonade
Strawberry Herbal Tea Lemonade
Spice Herbal Tea
Raspberry Mate Herbal Tea
Orange Blossom Herbal Tea

There is NO Passion Herbal Tea Lemonade listed in the factory.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 06 2012, 06:58 PM

can anyone tell me the harvest time on the Acacia Tree?
Closed Thread