Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2011, 01:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK View Post
in order for me to purchase the COMBINE .. @ 35 FC

i first have to purchase the 4X4 plow @45 then up grade that to the 5X5 @30 FC to then spend even again for the COMBINE...

and of course i have to get the harvester then up grade again ...

so this COMBINE is costing a bloody fortune in FC .... THAT IS CRAZY and penalizes the ones that can only invest in FC one time .. ! like me..

please tell me this is not so....

Yea thats how it works:

4x4 harvester and plow= 90 FC
5x5 harvester and plow= 60 FC
Combine= 35 FC
Total= 185 FC or about $35 to 40 dollars in real money to buy that combine...

sorry about throwing gas on your fire. Ill call the fire dept. right now lol
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:14 PM

I have the 5x5 harvester and the 5x5 plower on my farm, but the game will not let me buy the 5x5 harvester and plower together. It is locked out as for some reason it thinks I do not have both.
what should I do. Mhiam@suddenlink.net
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhiam View Post
I have the 5x5 harvester and the 5x5 plower on my farm, but the game will not let me buy the 5x5 harvester and plower together. It is locked out as for some reason it thinks I do not have both.
what should I do.(Email omitted for safety and the fact i know the mods would edit out anyhow)
Most of the game is still busted and has bugs in it yet. I wouldnt buy nothing right now or do any work untill they get the game working right again.
Im sure sometime later today they will have things running good again.
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:

i first have to purchase the 4X4 plow @45 then up grade that to the 5X5 @30 FC to then spend even again for the COMBINE...

so this COMBINE is costing a bloody fortune in FC .... THAT IS CRAZY and penalizes the ones that can only invest in FC one time .. ! like me..

Yes, to purchase the combine and all of the equipment necessary in order to buy the combine costs 185 FC, which costs at least $35 real money. That's a LOT of money, though evidently worth it to some. What I would like to see is a 3x3 combine that costs coins - even if a lot of them - for those of us who have chosen not to invest in all the FC equipment. And a 4x4 FC combine would be a reasonable offering too.

Please understand that I do spend real $$ to buy FC for facilities and to upgrade farms, and for some tools. But I think some better concessions and generosity could be made to people who don't want to (or can't) spend this huge chunk of money for all the FC tools.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
What I would like to see is a 3x3 combine that costs coins
Ohhh hell yea..!!!!!!!!!!
I'de love that too!
I just posted that idea in the suggestion thread.
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Sorry to say I'm going to have to move on. Too much money, too much time, too many choices. There aren't enough hours in the day to keep up with the complexities of FT and have a real life too. Angry Birds here I come. 'Bye y'all.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 29 2011, 02:00 PM
Account Not Linked

This may be the best update EVER!! Thanks for listening to us. Much appreciated!
Old Apr 29 2011, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia-Rose View Post
I hate the "Friend Activity Panel." Absolutely HATE it!!!! I don't want it cluttering up an already over-saturated Facebook/FT screen. I don't want to be nagged and prodded to work other people's farms, work facilities and send gifts. If I want to do those things, I will.

This release is extremely frustrating. Items won't sell in the market and you've added more unwanted clutter to the screen.
You have to admit it is better than the add that was done there. It does not bother me at all. I think it is kind of nice to know that someone has sent the ingredients that I requested so I go out and back in and retrieve them. But yes as far as the other stuff i could care less, but I usually work in full screen mode and don't see them anyway.
Old Apr 29 2011, 02:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Good news

Quote:

The good news is that FarmTown plays perfectly well without spending a bunch of money on FC. Revenue from FC is undoubtedly necessary if the game is to stay around and keep growing. Thank you to the people who are able to do so - I feel like I get the benefit of their expenditure because if there was no revenue....shortly there would be no game at all. Would I like some of the FC items? Sure, and when I can afford to, I do purchase FC, but I am very cautious about buying these items. I generally do not purchase until I have seen a lot of feedback and until I can determine the benefit to me in the way I play the game. Love love LOVE increased cinnamon production - it was my personal pet peeve!~ Now for that super forklift that will let us STORE ALL without clicking on each facility. Also the ability to "goose" crop growth or facility production in an ingredient emergency - would love to be able to buy a "bump" so I could get a small amount of needed ingredients faster. Thanks, developers, for a nice release.
Old Apr 29 2011, 02:07 PM

Thanks a million!! I was waiting for this update . . . a lot! Just need the 5x5 seeder, too, now.
Closed Thread