Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2011, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
I am very disappointed that there are no new seeds to plant! Agghh!! With all these "New" facilities, Farm town is becoming more like CityVille!! More seeds please!
I have to admit that when I first seen the new mother's day gifts and thought we might had gotten some new updates, the first place went was to look for new seeds, I too was kind of disappointed there were no knew seeds.
Old Apr 29 2011, 09:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Just want to know if this is happening to you guys.. Everytime I hire someone from the marketplace (which now takes a long time for anyone to respond) , everyone in the marketplace comes with me to my farm. It seems that my farm is the marketplace. All the chat and hiring happens there. Hope this can be fixed soon. This happened to me during the April 7th update and is still happening after the latest update. Thanks
Old Apr 29 2011, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Read Raul's post, there are new levels for crops and products coming. That should allow an outlet for your "competitive spirit."

it doesent say there is new products or crops coming it looks like a new feature to the existing crops and products.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 29 2011, 09:43 AM
Account Not Linked

My combine has vanished! I bought it, I had it, I used it earlier, now it's gone!
Old Apr 29 2011, 10:01 AM

Since this last update I can't sell to Tom at the Market.The non-ingredients disappear my money does not increase and when I get back to my farm they are in storage still.Please help. when I sell things 1 at a time the same thing happens. Tried that. I cleared my history and adobe files. still nothing

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...00001973322645
Old Apr 29 2011, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydog56 View Post
Since this last update I can't sell to Tom at the Market.The non-ingredients disappear my money does not increase and when I get back to my farm they are in storage still.Please help. when I sell things 1 at a time the same thing happens. Tried that. I cleared my history and adobe files. still nothing

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...00001973322645
The developers are aware of this issue, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 29 2011, 10:06 AM

I love all the new things but one thing I don't like is why did you take all my fuel away that I worked so hard to earn so I can plow and harvest. Please give it back it is not fair to have to do without my fuel so I can work. All my gifts of fuel are not whee they will work either so help fix it please.
Old Apr 29 2011, 10:14 AM

Default awesome

WOW!!! Things just got interesting again
Old Apr 29 2011, 10:23 AM

Hi and thanks for all new stuff. But I got relly much trouble with the new sports arena and sports accessories When I filled them with things and come back next time there sis nothing ,and I do it again and same thing shows up Why ? And it is the same with some other facilities now also.. Maybe its only today when you have releasedthem ? With the movietheatre ans supermarket is no problems ,they are working good
Old Apr 29 2011, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
Is there a problem at the marketplace aswell? I tried to sell my non-ingredients but i didnt recieve any coins for it, and when i reloaded the game all the non-ingredients I sold are back in my storage, and this happens over and over again.

Thanks for the update, i hope soon something like the facility manager could be added for working neighbors farms because it takes way too long at the moment, but im happy about the cheese, maybe i can get rid of a few of my 6 Dairy plants now
I had the same problem with non-ingredients ... actually got the money but the items won't go away from the storage list.

ps - I have 8 dairy plants ... want a few extra? hahahhaa

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Closed Thread