Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2011, 09:13 AM

Not quite sure how the forklift works , could you explain in childlike terms for this old woman? thx
Old Feb 14 2011, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renagade View Post
Farm Town will not let me post my factories. I get everything but the last option to send to neighbors. Why?
Are you sending in full screen mode?
You need to be in normal screen mode to see last bit to post to home page.
Old Feb 14 2011, 10:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLen View Post
Not quite sure how the forklift works , could you explain in childlike terms for this old woman? thx
Alright

After you buy the forklift you put it into storage.

Then when you go to your facility manager, you'll see 2 options when you are viewing your facilities. You'll see 'open' and you will see 'store all'. If you have the forklift, you can click store all and it will store all the products in that facility for you in one click.
Old Feb 14 2011, 11:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry Frozen/not working facility

Is anyone else having this problem? Since the latest new things arrived my yogurt/cheese making facility has stopped working, first it let me put in more than the limit and then it froze there, I didn't notice it had gone over the limit until it was done and had gone to 0, now its frozen and won't produce. I tried putting it into storage since your supposed to loose your product, but when I brought it back out the numbers were the same. Help.....
Old Feb 14 2011, 11:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz White View Post
Is anyone else having this problem? Since the latest new things arrived my yogurt/cheese making facility has stopped working, first it let me put in more than the limit and then it froze there, I didn't notice it had gone over the limit until it was done and had gone to 0, now its frozen and won't produce. I tried putting it into storage since your supposed to loose your product, but when I brought it back out the numbers were the same. Help.....
Make sure the date and time on your computer are correct.

Clear your cache.

If you still have trouble, link your farm. Also you may be better off posting here in help and support rather than news and announcements...your post may get lost in here lol :http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393410
Old Feb 14 2011, 11:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
Thanks for the new releases. I noticed that my flowers were suddenly fertilized! Great stuff. I haven't checked anything yet, but doesn't French Onion Soup require CHEESE? Please, please, please...do something about the lack of cheese. I have EIGHT dairies and never have enough cheese for all the facilities.
Ok, enough whining. I have work to do, lol.
that makes two of us!!
Old Feb 14 2011, 11:45 AM

Default Plum Trees

Hi everyone, unless I have totally gone crazy and am just not seeing it...the plum tree seems to be gone from the store possibly since the new release? It was there a day or two ago but I have looked and looked and don't see it there now. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?
Old Feb 14 2011, 11:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmama1965 View Post
Hi everyone, unless I have totally gone crazy and am just not seeing it...the plum tree seems to be gone from the store possibly since the new release? It was there a day or two ago but I have looked and looked and don't see it there now. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?
It's not been in the store, it's gift only
Old Feb 14 2011, 11:53 AM

Default Seriously?

I was sure it was in the store. Oh well, off to the gift collecting I go. Thanks for the reply
Old Feb 14 2011, 12:07 PM

Thanks for all the great updates, I really love working on my farms. Thanks everyone.
Closed Thread