Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2011, 05:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
How does this water cover affect the crops, bldgs, etc., on farms? Does it have a purpose?
It's just ground cover...it's flat...the decor sits on top. Check out the social section...hills thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaftiggy View Post
Does anyone have a breakdown on the two new facilities yet? Ingredients needed, xp points earned for each product (especially this one!)? Thanks!

Z
P.S. Great job! Thank you so much for feeding my addiction... I'll keep feeding your bank account *lol*
Facility chapter of the game guide has the breakdown of ingredients but not xp.
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:10 PM

Gift box limit... I have never been notified until I have nearly 150 gifts.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Nice updates
Would have liked to have seen the time to harvest a crop doubled as my work hours makes it tricky to get back to the game to harvest the 8hr items before they perish (often I fail to make it in time).
When you plant an 8 hour crop you have SIXTEEN hours. It takes 8 to ripen and then another 8 until it goes to waste. I also think they have a little leeway built in. I had some purple grapes planted and didn't get home until after 8 hours after planting. I had them on 2 farms and none rotted before they could be harvested.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:34 PM

Raul, you guys are unbelievable!!! I can just think of something and it's like ESP. Someone there senses what I am thinking and with new release there it is better than I could imagine. Brilliant mind(s). I am so enjoying this game. TY TY TY so very much.
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:39 PM

Nice update, those bits that work anyway! Love the +30 button, and the forklift for emptying the facs straight from the manager too, but do have one very small question:
In the update, there was supposed to be a fix for dead plots:
Quote:
10. Corrupted items in farms are now hidden automatically: Ocassionally there were items in the farm that could not be deleted or moved, specially plow or gone to waste fields, those items are now hidden.

Mine all still show up on all the farm where they have been for a long time, so I guess this is another part of the update that isn't quite working yet?
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:39 PM

Default Great update...

I love this update! I'm off to buy the forklift as soon as I buy FC... And those new facilities look interesting too! Might have to buy enough FC for them all! *lol*
Of course I'm still begging the developers to put some sort of crops/goods storage gauge on the storage menu so we can tell how full that storage is getting. I've been losing crops and some goods too, although I try to keep everything sold that I don't need. Although it isn't acknowledged as being the reason for losing stuff, I suspect it is. Could the developers pretty pretty pretty please put in a rough gauge, like a thermometer even, to show us where we stand with our storage?? Please??
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:48 PM

Sorry just have to put this out there.
Wonderful new facs... New Tools all took time for developers and that's certainly appreciated...
ON a different note.. I am just near that point of no longer playing due to ONE glitch that has not been fixed and almost every n'bor I have takes advantage of this.
LAYERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should I play - be competitive - play LEGITIMATE and yet watch as other players fly by me due to the GLITCH that allows them to layer????????????????
I have no doubt that some may say - Hey DON'T PLAY if you don't like it... very true. My answer would be this is more of a "to the point"
WHAT do LAYERERS expect to accomplish when they're already at max level !???????????
Just sign me....
Disgusted with cheaters
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Donna View Post
Sorry just have to put this out there.
Wonderful new facs... New Tools all took time for developers and that's certainly appreciated...
ON a different note.. I am just near that point of no longer playing due to ONE glitch that has not been fixed and almost every n'bor I have takes advantage of this.
LAYERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should I play - be competitive - play LEGITIMATE and yet watch as other players fly by me due to the GLITCH that allows them to layer????????????????
I have no doubt that some may say - Hey DON'T PLAY if you don't like it... very true. My answer would be this is more of a "to the point"
WHAT do LAYERERS expect to accomplish when they're already at max level !???????????
Just sign me....
Disgusted with cheaters
Yes some do layer, but they also run the risk of damaging their farms which we constantly warn. Some of the damage is permanent too which is why we don't recommend layering.
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:52 PM
Account Not Linked

still cannot switch from farm to farm...still getting error messaging of connection to server timed out {sigh}
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
How does this water cover affect the crops, bldgs, etc., on farms? Does it have a purpose?
It has no effect on anything on the farm it is just an option some people wanted. You can use the water cover and land pieces to create islands for a cool look.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread