Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2011, 03:08 PM

Utterly awesome!!!! Will farm nine be on the way soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. 10 new Farm Covers in the Paths/Ground section in the Store:

Dry Grass
Semi Dry Taller Grass
Autumn Grass
Light Brown Plain Land
Brown Plain Land
Dusty Ground
Dirty Ground
Asphalt Ground
Sand Cover
Water Cover

2. New Filters in Facility Manager: You can now filter your facilities in the Facility Manager using the Filter icon below the Sort icon. These are the available filters:

- Facilities in Current Farm
- Active Facilities in Current Farm
- Active Facilities in All Farms

Active Facilities are facilities that have at least one product with Pending or Done productions. We are still missing one filter 'Facilities in All Farms' which we will be releasing in the future, but having the 'Active Facilities in All Farms' in the meantime should help.

Also, the 'Pending' text in each Facility is now green when there is at least one product that you can make on that facility.

3. Forklift Tool (FC): Allows you to use the 'Store All' button in the Facility Manager to Store All products in one Facility with one click. This tool consumes 1 fuel for each different type of product it stores.

4. Start +30 Batches with one click: There is a +30 button in each facility that will allow you to start up to 30 batches at once.

5. Tree Shaker 8 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Tree Shaker 8 x 4, then you can by this new Tree Shaker to harvest trees twice as fast, up to 64 at a time.

6. Increased Item Storage capacity: You have now 10 slots available on your Item Storage for each neighbour you have, a 100% increase.

7. Flower Fertilizer: If you own the Orange Manure Spreader, when you fertilize your farms, your flowers will be fertilized as well.

8. The Harvest and Sell option and other popups removed: From now on, when you harvest, all your harvest will go to your storage. Also, popups when storing baits in Gift Box and when moving to the pending tabs in a Facility have been removed.

9. Bottom Advertisings removed: We decided to remove the bottom ads in the game to improve players experience until we are absolutly sure they will not interfere with the game performance. In the meantime, we may show some holidays farmcash offers.

10. Corrupted items in farms are now hidden automatically: Ocassionally there were items in the farm that could not be deleted or moved, specially plow or gone to waste fields, those items are now hidden.

11. Optimizations when working at neighbour facilities: You should experience much less timeouts because of this. Also, when experiencing timeouts you will have the option to retry the operation to avoid reloading your farm and losing context, for ex: you can continue working after hired.

12. Users that don't own the Red Manure Spreader can now send the Orange Manure Spreader to their neighbours as a Gift: However the recipient of the gift still needs to own the *Red* Manure Spreader for you to be able to send the *Orange* Manure Spreader.

13. Drying Facility (Coins): Allows you to produce dried Fruits and Veggies.

Raisins
Dried Plums
Dried Figs
Dried Mushrooms
Dried Split Peas
Dried Apricots
Dried Pears
Sweet Dried Cranberries

14. Soup Restaurant (FC): Allows you to make soups. You can produce Cream in the Diary Processing Plant.

Tomato Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
French Onion Soup
Split Pea Soup
Cream of Mushrooms
Lobster Soup
Beef Chili Soup

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:13 PM
Account Not Linked

1 question I still have harvested squares showing on my farm, that can't be deleted. So this new change you say will fix this? Cause it hasn't yet, and I know sometimes it takes awhile. So I will be patient..
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:41 PM

Default Receiving gifts

Did they change the gifting process, my friends and I exchange a lot of gifts and there appears to be a limit now on how many you can receive
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob07 View Post
Did they change the gifting process, my friends and I exchange a lot of gifts and there appears to be a limit now on how many you can receive
There's always been a limit. Currently it's 32 that you can send but your gift box limit is 150 in game.

If you have more than 100 on FB, it just shows requests but they are still there.

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; Feb 12 2011 at 06:33 PM.
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat909 View Post
Thank you for the update - I love it! Like most everyone else, under the 'facilities manager' I am seeing that I own 2 of all of my facilities, which I don't. I can see this is a bug, so I will be patient and wait!

Thanks again! I love this game!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamblyne View Post
I love the new updates. You guys never disappoint. The only thing I would wish is that new ingredients be put at the end of the list. I just put all my milk into making cream instead of cheese. :-D

Awesome new stuff. I had to stop playing for awhile because it was just taking too long to do everything. The game is now much more about strategy and planning, and less about mindless clicking. LOVE IT!
I agree with putting new items at the end of lists. I haven't added a bunch of cream to production, but I've almost done it a few times already.
Old Feb 12 2011, 04:24 PM

Thank you! Forklift truck and +30 button have been the best!!
Old Feb 12 2011, 04:25 PM

Default Facilities Manager

Oh no! I'm so spoiled now! I guess there is a glitch with the new facilities manager that they had to turn all of the facilities managers off completely? I went to work my facilities and had to go to each one individually!! I enjoyed working all from one farm last night, and now I went back to the original way today! I look forward to when they turn it back on!
Old Feb 12 2011, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanhutch View Post
Oh no! I'm so spoiled now! I guess there is a glitch with the new facilities manager that they had to turn all of the facilities managers off completely? I went to work my facilities and had to go to each one individually!! I enjoyed working all from one farm last night, and now I went back to the original way today! I look forward to when they turn it back on!
only one part of the facilities manager has been disabled, the filter for showing all facilities on all farms.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 12 2011, 04:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanhutch View Post
To add to what Rob said, for now you just have to make sure the filter is set to 'active facilities' in the current farm.

If you accidentally have the last one checked, it might make it look like you can't use your facility manager...happened to my friend this morning but she switched it to the 'active on current farm' and could use the manager.
Old Feb 12 2011, 04:32 PM

This is one of the best upgrades. Many of us started out with a 2x2 harvester, then a 4x4, etc. why don't you make provisions for TRADE-ins towards the larger items, e.g., the tree shakers and manure spreaders? It gets rather expensive to spend "another" $40 FC for something similar to what we already have. When might "one click", store all gifts become a reality? Thanks for the good work.
Closed Thread