Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2011, 07:56 AM

Default Tree shaker

I have never been able to harvest 23 trees @ once so I will definitely not purchase the new tree shaker!!!
Old Feb 12 2011, 07:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you
Old Feb 12 2011, 08:14 AM

If you could make the Pending sign green a little more noticeable, I'm colorblind and can't tell it from the other.
Thanks, love the update
Old Feb 12 2011, 08:14 AM

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Feb 12 2011, 08:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you very much! The 30+ tab is really nice, as well as the elimination of sell/store harvest and gift bait popups. Something that I would find helpful is an "ingredients" filter on the storage. The other filters are very helpful too, but sometimes I wish for an "ingredients" filter when I am trying to figure out what I need to grow or produce. Thanks again for the great update!
Old Feb 12 2011, 08:29 AM

Great update as always..Looking forward to using all the new options as soon as they are worked out.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Feb 12 2011, 08:47 AM

Love the new facilities its great when you create ways for us to use harvested items in facilities that we would normally throw away (I'm hoping eventually, every item that's harvested could be reused in some way). And I was sooooo hoping we would eventually be able to fertilize flowers, the devs are the best...

Also thank you so much for working out a lot of the issues we've been griping about, such as timeouts while working neighbors facilities, that was driving me crazy :/
I cant believe anyone still plays any of those other farm games... Nowhere else do you get this kind of support and development from the creators, you guys ROCK...
Old Feb 12 2011, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
When I click on the "- Active Facilities in All Farms" I get a pop up that says this filter is temporarily disabled, yet The announcement says this is a new feature.

K
I am getting the same thing this morning. Earlier in this thread people said the had multiples of factories showing up that they only had one of. There might have been a glitch and they disabled the feature until they could get it fixed. Hopefully Rob or Double T or somebody can confirm this for us.
Account Not Linked

Facility filter disabled ?????
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love this game. I quit playin all the others on FB just so I have the time for this. Love the continued updates and that forklift is awesome! Anything to speed up the process.

I'd like to see people to have the ability to work the facilities that are bought with FC, like the trailer.
I can't keep up with chicken production with all the facilities that use it. Been turning gifts into chicken.
Haven't tried working others farms yet, but again, it would be nice to pick up some chicken that way too.
And for those that are short on FC, they could get needed ingrediants. Also a good incentive to get people to work other folks farms.
I did notice that it is easier to hire people in the market lately. A couple updates ago I had to wait and hope someone came in looking for work...now...lots of folks lookin.

Keep up the good work.
Al

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...00000093574826

This farm link below, "Visit Farm" is not my farm.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread