Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2010, 10:13 PM
Account Not Linked

THANKS Raul!! I know this is probably a dumb question....but how do we utilize the "utilization" part of the farm facilities manage? I'm confused....LOL
Old Dec 23 2010, 10:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by luddy View Post
THANKS Raul!! I know this is probably a dumb question....but how do we utilize the "utilization" part of the farm facilities manage? I'm confused....LOL
This is a new tool located on the Extended Toolbox to make it easier to navigate and manage your facilities. For now, you can see all your facilities in the current farm, with summarized information and with the hability to open them and sort them in several ways.

I've already used it to fill up facilities...I click the AZ symbol and set it to "done" to collect from my facilities. Then "utilize" shows which facilities you are utilizing the most and I filled them up that way.
Old Dec 23 2010, 10:52 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a question. If a person doesn't own the red manure spreader and they buy the orange spreader will it fertilize crops and trees or just trees?

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Dec 23 2010, 10:53 PM

I love the new animals and look forward to using the grass and hills. But I have to ask a question. I have a camel; it said to put it in the stables. Why doesn't it go with the sheep or will be be using camel hair in the future? Camel hair is used in coats etc. Will the stables be made into a "facility" in the future?
Old Dec 23 2010, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I have a question. If a person doesn't own the red manure spreader and they buy the orange spreader will it fertilize crops and trees or just trees?
It will fertilize both crops and trees from using either orange or red doesn't matter which you use.

ETA: as DT pointed out, you must own the red one aswell as the orange one

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 23 2010, 10:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
You can't buy the orange one without the red one.
Old Dec 23 2010, 11:00 PM

Thumbs up OMG I love you devs!

Can I say that I truly enjoy this game the best of all Facebook games! You devs are top notch! Even though I never have enuff Farm bucks (hoping Santa brings me some) I so enjoy the game and waiting on farm 8 & 9, with maybe some day even more farms! I never run out of ideas just room!
THANK YOU AND A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL!!!
Old Dec 23 2010, 11:06 PM

It is a nice update. I especially like the tree manure spreader and the facility manager. However, in my view, the update is not a "gift", (though one could consider the facility manager one I suppose). We have lots of updates all year around. An update is them selling, and us buying, either with coins we have worked for, or real money. Now, in my view, a gift does not cost anything at all.

Even if they don't give us a Christmas gift, this is still my favorite game on facebook. I really would love to see breeding or something as a change from facilities. However, I still enjoy the game. A real gift would really be a plus.
Old Dec 23 2010, 11:06 PM

Thanks for the reply. It is now working fine now.
Old Dec 23 2010, 11:18 PM

Thank you devs! I love the new distillery! Yay i get to plant mint! Happy Holidays to you all!
Closed Thread