Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Bought the distillery... says I need barley malt.... Is that just harvested barley, or is that something else entirely??

Love the new upgrade, thanks so much!! :-)
Barley malt is made in the oast and malt facility. It is coins!
Old Dec 23 2010, 08:22 PM

Great new stuff LOVE the animals! Just bought the distillery also ,looks fantastic! but...check out the vodka...CORN! bleeeeecckkkkk try wheat/rye or of corse potato but never corn omg).
Old Dec 23 2010, 08:25 PM

I LOVE this update! The Facilities Manager is awesome! The new animals -- charming. I am very impressed with your creativity.

Merry Christmas and a Farmtown New Year, Devs and everyone!!!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Dec 23 2010, 08:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Default More goodies to enjoy if....

...I was able to get into my facilities. Have been unable to access ANY or tools of my own or neighbors. Can't work their facilities either. This has been happening since Dec. 15...9 days of serious withdrawal! Hopefully, with the roll out of the latest goodies my issues will finally clear & I can get back to some serious farming & working my facilities to the hilt. Thanks for making the game incredible! I enjoy/ed it sooo much. Merry Christmas to all the dev's & mod's.
Old Dec 23 2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
does anyone know if you need more fertilizer if you have both the red and orange truck. If I understand correctly, you would be fertilizing crops and trees at the same time, but I don't have any crops on 2 of my farms where I have the trees and I don't actually have any crops planted on the last farm that I have trees. I think it takes 50 fertilizer to fertilizer ones crops with the red truck, but if I am fertilizing both crops and trees, does it take 100?
I bought it, and on my farms that I had already feetilized, the trees were already done as soon as I bought it. On the farm w/ no crops, I had to fertilize the trees.
Hope that helps
Old Dec 23 2010, 08:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenJT View Post
...I was able to get into my facilities. Have been unable to access ANY or tools of my own or neighbors. Can't work their facilities either. This has been happening since Dec. 15...9 days of serious withdrawal! Hopefully, with the roll out of the latest goodies my issues will finally clear & I can get back to some serious farming & working my facilities to the hilt. Thanks for making the game incredible! I enjoy/ed it sooo much. Merry Christmas to all the dev's & mod's.
Hi, as you can see by the posts above you there are others with this problem and appears to affect everyone and has been sent on to the devs in regards to the error message
Old Dec 23 2010, 08:36 PM

Already got the vodka, rum, brandi going. Going to be an exciting Christmas at my house today
Old Dec 23 2010, 08:38 PM

Lightbulb New Animals.

I have seen the new animals you devs put into the store, and btw great job on the other stuff. Are any of these animals functional, such as the calf, so the calf can grow into a full grown cow? If not, I think it would be an awesome idea if we could feed calfs until they are full grown cows. That way, we can add the full grown cows into the dairy shed facility without having to request for cows all the time
Old Dec 23 2010, 08:43 PM

When help is posted on the facebook home page. The farm that I am trying to help loads and it asks me if I want to help and I say ok then the error message shows up. Can some one please help me with this.
Old Dec 23 2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4rpe Keith View Post
When help is posted on the facebook home page. The farm that I am trying to help loads and it asks me if I want to help and I say ok then the error message shows up. Can some one please help me with this.
Hi, it is a known issue that the developers are working on
Closed Thread