Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2011, 01:45 PM

Default next updates

Hi,

I stopped playing 9 days ago and may start back after the next farm & facilities are out. Is there any way of getting a notification when that happens so I don't have to keep logging on and checking? Thanks.
Old Jan 14 2011, 01:58 PM

Unhappy

well, today whas my last hoping day that the update will come , we have here now 20:56 in the evening/night and still no new update. I think i m little bit dissapointed. Allready have passed 22 days from the last update I dont know what else to say ....
Old Jan 14 2011, 02:22 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post
well, today whas my last hoping day that the update will come , we have here now 20:56 in the evening/night and still no new update. I think i m little bit dissapointed. Allready have passed 22 days from the last update I dont know what else to say ....
but its stil 02.46 houres, american houres i guess. still possible i think
Old Jan 14 2011, 02:36 PM

I am hoping it will be tonight. This is worse than waiting the birth of a baby
Old Jan 14 2011, 02:38 PM

Quote:
There is still hope. It's only 3:34pm EST (15:34) in the United States. Usually updates happen around 5:30pm EST (17:30).
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Jan 14 2011, 02:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well guys, it is 2:37 pm here in CT (Texas) and no news is bad news, meaning we have to wait until next Friday... I was so hoping that it would have been today, planted 8 hr crops which I have to go and harvest before its too late, got my FC and coins waiting, and I am a nervous wreck, but if it does not happen tonight, oh well the world is not going to stop and will wait patiently for whenever. Meantime, will keep on farming and earning coins and xpoints that could mean a higher level even at 160 that I am now. Have to agree with those that are computer savvy and know that the devs are working hard to give us a game that has no glitches and that we can enjoy fully... Bless them I hope they are working their little tails out to give us that SOON....
Happy farming to all, and to all a good day,
Old Jan 14 2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
There is still hope. It's only 3:34pm EST (15:34) in the United States. Usually updates happen around 5:30pm EST (17:30).
oh really, i just remember that the last update have come around 11 hour clock in the night here in my country...well, i m kinda tired today , i dont know if i will not fall a sleep . Well, if somebody can promisse me that the update will really come i can make it possible to stay awake :-) I just need to hear 1 word...YES
Old Jan 14 2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
oh really, i just remember that the last update have come around 11 hour clock in the night here in my country...well, i m kinda tired today , i dont know if i will not fall a sleep . Well, if somebody can promisse me that the update will really come i can make it possible to stay awake :-) I just need to hear 1 word...YES
Updates sometime happen after Midnight in the UK...its now 20.50 pm ...still loads of time...

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Jan 14 2011, 02:52 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
great now i know that for now and for the future updates so for me it will be a round 24.30 houres(at belgium of course) hm maybe i stay awake to see
Old Jan 14 2011, 02:55 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmmm usually when there is a update comimg I get major major glitches....Nadda......Nothing.....But I see others having major timeouts so maybe that is a good sign that a new release is coming....