Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2010, 11:53 PM

Well now that we have the distillery for coins, will there be a Farm Cash facility like a pub to boost the profit to go with it in the future?
Old Dec 25 2010, 12:21 AM

Not too sure I like the new gift thing ..... I tried it, and it goes like this:

CLICK
CLICK
SCROLL
CLICK
CLICK
CLICK
CLICK
CLICK

7 clicks and a scroll (to choose what gift to send) seems like an awful lot of clicking ... I still find it easier to just write down all the names of the people who send, then just accept the gift, hit my back button for the page, and keep accepting till they are done. Then just go to the gift section and use my list. LESS than half the time, although they all get the same gift (I try to mix it up daily, with the limits it's hard to keep track).

I wish there were an easier way ..... maybe one day ! Besides that, I absolutely LOVE the Facility Manager and the other updates !! Awaiting farm # 8 !!!
Old Dec 25 2010, 01:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to abby21 Send a message via Yahoo to abby21

Awesome as always
Old Dec 25 2010, 03:54 AM

This is great ! Now if you can just put the storage of items in a separate market. It is a pain to look at your items in storage quickly because you have to wait for all the harvest and products to load first.
Merry Christmas !
Old Dec 25 2010, 07:02 AM

I totally agreed regarding paying 50 for the red manure spreader and then ANOTHER 40 for the orange one. It is TOTALLY unfair to us that have spent money on the red one when all we had to do was wait. I have requested my 50 cash back and will wait until after Christmas for a reply. I think this is so greedy and **** unfair of them to pay us back like that.
Old Dec 25 2010, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
I totally agreed regarding paying 50 for the red manure spreader and then ANOTHER 40 for the orange one. It is TOTALLY unfair to us that have spent money on the red one when all we had to do was wait. I have requested my 50 cash back and will wait until after Christmas for a reply. I think this is so greedy and **** unfair of them to pay us back like that.
You need both - you didn't waste your money.

Awesome guys - love the facility manager
Old Dec 25 2010, 07:41 AM

What a lovely way to finish off Christmas Day. To come home and find a Farm Town upgrade. I didn't know that I'd get a present from Slashkey Thank you.

Old Dec 25 2010, 09:30 AM

Thank you for all your hard work keeping us all happy and busy. Good thing I have Monday off, it will take me days to redecorate my farms. The new updates are GREAT. I do have one problem though. I currently own the Stables which already has animals in it. However, when I try to add the camel, I get a message saying that I have to own the stable? And, yes, I am on the farm with the stable when I am trying to add the camel. Don't know if anyone else is having a problem with this?
Old Dec 25 2010, 10:16 AM

Thank you!! Merry Christmas!
Old Dec 25 2010, 10:54 AM

You are awesome Raul and all. Can't wait for farm 8 and 9. So much to do and so little time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Closed Thread