Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 03 2010, 08:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It's rather funny. I had purple grapes to harvest and the fields to plow prior to coming here to read details of this update. I clicked my 3x3 plow and positioned it. No red or green squares. So, figured I must have selected something other then the plowing tool. Wend back and repeated the process. Nope - no colored squares. The third time, I looked a bit closer and realized it showed the plow image, so, obviously plowing had changed as per many players' requests. Will take me a bit to get used to the new look, but it will be an improvement and again the developers deserve our thanks for being responsive to user feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
I am REALLY happy about the plow tool improvement. I have on numerous occasions gone over where I wanted to plow and had to delete the extra plots. Now my harvested fields are so much easier to plow.
Old Dec 03 2010, 09:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Could you perhaps simply ignore the occasionsal critical comment ("whine" to use your word)? Comment on and discussing this only adds another "sour note" to the thread.
While I understand your point of view and, essentially share it, I also recognize that the Forum is open to all points of view -- including these which some of us do not agree with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Farm Cash generates profits for the developers. Period. And I personally do not begrudge them this.

I regret that not everybody is able to afford Farm Cash. That is the way of the world.I plan to alleviate this in my little corner of the world by giving some of the wonderful new Farm Cash gift cards to some of my favorite long time neighbors as holiday gifties.

This is capitalism. This is NOT a justice issue. They owe us NOTHING. It is a free game. We get to play the parts of teh game that we can afford to play.

Sorry, but here I was -- enjoying this delightful update -- and I ran into the grouchy whiny sourpusses. Enough. If you want to whine, there are other threads appropriate to that.

End of rant.
Old Dec 03 2010, 09:10 PM
Account Not Linked

So I have a question. In order to do the toy factory you have to have to or three other things. The petrochemcial plant, the metal mill....

The cookware you would need the plant also and what else. Do you need the oil refinery thing.

Seems like a lot of stuff for just one factory.

thanks
Old Dec 03 2010, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyboop1977 View Post
So I have a question. In order to do the toy factory you have to have to or three other things. The petrochemcial plant, the metal mill....

The cookware you would need the plant also and what else. Do you need the oil refinery thing.

Seems like a lot of stuff for just one factory.

thanks

Chapter 13 of the game guide is updated with the new facilities and tells you what you need.
Old Dec 03 2010, 09:16 PM

Awesome update....thanks Raul.

thank you ty ty ty ty ty for christmas you guys rock!!

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Chapter 13 of the game guide is updated with the new facilities and tells you what you need.
Was that you who updated the game guide DT ? Fast work, I'm impressed, didnt have to wait for it. Thanks very much

Thank you, Raul! Merry Christmas...

Farming since March 12, 2009

“Love the life you live, live the life you love". ~Bob Marley

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself”. ~ Jim Morrison
Account Not Linked

Default Updates

I love all the new updates and i love playing farmtown, its the only game that i will spend my real money on. The only complaint i have is with all the new stuff, how about you make the oil produce faster to be able to keep up. I had a hard time before the new stuff came out.

Keep up the good work otherwise
Old Dec 03 2010, 09:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Was that you who updated the game guide DT ? Fast work, I'm impressed, didnt have to wait for it. Thanks very much
Yep I am the Game Guide updater Happened to log on right after the update and got right on it...bought all the factories lol.
Closed Thread