Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 03 2010, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
It's kind of early yet to be asking but does anyone know how this works?? IE how much each one actually costs??

4.Gift Certificates: There are 3 Gift Cards (55, 120 and 250 FC) on the Holiday Section that you can send as gift to your neighbours.
I imagine they will work exactly like sending a farmcash building, decoration etc. Select 'send', then choose which friend you would like to send it to and it will end up in their gift box.
Old Dec 03 2010, 08:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
It's kind of early yet to be asking but does anyone know how this works?? IE how much each one actually costs??

4.Gift Certificates: There are 3 Gift Cards (55, 120 and 250 FC) on the Holiday Section that you can send as gift to your neighbours.
Says it right there Sunny D...you quoted it. The cost of the card is the amount you send.
Old Dec 03 2010, 08:44 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thank you very much developers for all the new goodies

Snow cover looks great.

Bulldozer question. I have bought the new 3x3 dozer and it and its 2x2 mate are not highlighting fields. I understand that they can now delete single items, but how do i get it to delete 3x3 fields at a time ? At the moment it's only deleting one at a time.
Old Dec 03 2010, 08:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Yes, I too would appreciate the snow ground cover being placed in the Paths/Ground Cover Tab at the Store for year round availability.
This would be especially useful for those players (and there are many) living in the Southern Hemisphere where, contrary to popular opinion, there actually are areas which have snow during their winter months.
Also, for those of us who like to follow the seasons in our farm themes, it would allow us to bring on the snow in November as happens in many regions of the Northern Hemisphere.
Plus, for those who want to create special layout themes such as a high mountain year-round ski resort, the availability of the snow ground cover, as well as the patches of snow and the Snow Pines would be great.

That said Thanks So Much for listening to us and providing the snow ground cover : : :

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty chris View Post
many many thanks for this release and special thanks for the lighted pines most welcome
would there be any chance of having the snow cover as an all year round item??? please ... may i wish everyone a merry xmas (or happy holidays)
Old Dec 03 2010, 08:46 PM

Thank you Devs love the new updates I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.
Old Dec 03 2010, 08:49 PM

Wish someone will send me an FC gift as christmas gift. ho ho ho ho. Good job devs. keep up the good work.
Old Dec 03 2010, 08:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

LOL Maybe you should call in to the Coast-to-Coast AM Radio program and let them know about your "special gift" of foresight. They occasionally discuss such topics and many listeners are quite into such things -- really believe all that. Will, not saying "special gifts" aren't real. I'm just somewhat a skeptic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
When I posted my prediction about the new release today, it got me to thinking....

I now have one more correct prediction than that phony guy Nostradamus ...

hehe

I.M. Predictor

lol
Old Dec 03 2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Thank you very much developers for all the new goodies

Snow cover looks great.

Bulldozer question. I have bought the new 3x3 dozer and it and its 2x2 mate are not highlighting fields. I understand that they can now delete single items, but how do i get it to delete 3x3 fields at a time ? At the moment it's only deleting one at a time.
Hi Tiger, im not sure what you're talking about, i just tried the 3x3 from storage using the extended tools, and it deleted 9 plots

ETA: If you don't have it in storage, when you try and select it from the extended tool panel, it will revert to the single bulldozer tool.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Last edited by Rob T; Dec 03 2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old Dec 03 2010, 08:54 PM

I love the new update. Also I love the rubber tree.
Old Dec 03 2010, 08:57 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi Tiger, im not sure what you're talking about, i just tried the 3x3 from storage using the extended tools, and it deleted 9 plots
hmmm, did it highlight the 9 fields before it deleted them ? I'll try putting it in storage, reloading,and try again. I just plonked it on the farm i where i was deleting fields.

ETA that did the trick. All bulldozers now highlighting and deleting normally. Thanks for the reply to my other post RT
Closed Thread