Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 11 2022, 10:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Harvested the Soybeans and the game still shows the farm "done"(green)
Hi LisaScobee,
Please report this to Support.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2022, 09:20 AM

My XP goes backwards and forwards at will as I harvest and plow. I tend to lose about 10 precent of my XP each time I work a neighbor's farms. I have cleared my cache. I make sure only one tab is open and I have slowed down clicking. Nothing has worked to stop this and I never know if I am getting the proper amount of XP. This has happened before and nothing has worked to stop this.
I just tried to save every few clicks as I harvest and plow and plant but still am losing XP.

Last edited by Franny2; Aug 13 2022 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Additional info
Old Aug 13 2022, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
My XP goes backwards and forwards at will as I harvest and plow. I tend to lose about 10 precent of my XP each time I work a neighbor's farms. I have cleared my cache. I make sure only one tab is open and I have slowed down clicking. Nothing has worked to stop this and I never know if I am getting the proper amount of XP. This has happened before and nothing has worked to stop this.
Hi Franny

The last time you reported this problem you were working friends facilities.

Is this happening again but when you plow your neighbor's farm?

Is it a neighbor or a Superneighbor? if it is a superneighbor, is that person on the farm while you are harvesting and plowing?

You do not get xp for harvesting, you only get xp for plowing. Please take note of how many xp are showing up in your bar before working at your neighbor's farm.

Then only harvest and plow one farm, click in the disc icon to save changes and take note of how many xp you have then.
Old Aug 13 2022, 09:44 AM

I am still working a neighbor's farm where I am a super neighbor. She was not on her farm when the XP was fluctuating. I was harvesting, plowing and planting when the variations began. She is now on her farm but I don't see the XP fluctuating. It does not do this all the time. Thanks for responding!
Old Aug 13 2022, 09:52 AM

Quote:
I am still working a neighbor's farm where I am a super neighbor. She was not on her farm when the XP was fluctuating. I was harvesting, plowing and planting when the variations began. She is now on her farm but I don't see the XP fluctuating. It does not do this all the time. Thanks for responding!
Hi Franny

Like I said before, you need to take note of your xp before and after working a farm. If they are not added then refresh the farm.

I saw you ran memcache, but if the problem continues, then please contact Support. When you contact them, you will need to provide the amount of xp you had before and after working the farm.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 13 2022, 09:53 AM

I am still working her farms and she is still on her farms but not on the farm I am working. The XP went from 5,791,505,651 to 5,791,426,358 while I was working. I was not finished with the farm and it happened while working. I was staring at the counter while working and saw it change.
Old Aug 13 2022, 09:55 AM

Default I refreshed to no avail

I refreshed the farm like you said and they did not return.
Old Aug 13 2022, 09:56 AM

Quote:
I am still working her farms and she is still on her farms but not on the farm I am working. The XP went from 5,791,505,651 to 5,791,426,358 while I was working. I was not finished with the farm and it happened while working. I was staring at the counter while working and saw it change.
Please read my response to you, it is just above your last post.

I just checked your data and your xp show 5,791,520,439 so they were increased.
Old Aug 13 2022, 10:02 AM

I am now on her farm, I watched the counter again and it went from 5,791,551,651 to 5,791,480,633. I refreshed it and nothing changed. My XP went backwards.
Old Aug 13 2022, 10:06 AM

Quote:
I am now on her farm, I watched the counter again and it went from 5,791,551,651 to 5,791,480,633. I refreshed it and nothing changed. My XP went backwards.
Franny, your data shows your xp are increased.

I saw 5,791,520,439 and I refreshed your data again and now it shows 5,791,589,958

I dont know why you are seeing different amounts, but as I suggested before, contact Support team.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding