Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 05 2012, 10:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adinar View Post
Thanks for the updates Great Job! just one question I had purchased both the policestation and the postoffice way before they became facilities will I have to repurchase them in order for them to show in my Facility manager?
Hi there,

If you have any production in them you will need to wait until it's complete. Once you've stored the products, put both of the facilities into storage then back onto your farm, they should then show up in the facility manager. You may need to reload the farm after doing that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 05 2012, 10:56 AM

Default that's good news :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

If you have any production in them you will need to wait until it's complete. Once you've stored the products, put both of the facilities into storage then back onto your farm, they should then show up in the facility manager. You may need to reload the farm after doing that.
thanks for the info I"ll do that when they are both empty )
Old May 05 2012, 11:00 AM

What is with all the negativity people - less than 12 hours and yes it's not THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME but ... I love the paths, I love the new crops - even if some of them we have never heard of - every day is a school day.... my mother always said I Want never got you anywhere - I'm thankful for today's update and looking forward to the next one .... Tony/Tiger - just close the thread of peeps have nothing nice to say - oh that's another thing my mother taught me - if you cannot say something nice - then say nothing at all.

Happy farming

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old May 05 2012, 11:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
I feel ur pain! I just wrote a thread saying basically the same thing.. using the dirt paths that allowed you to put things where they wouldnt normally go on their own, and overlapping things to put it all together.. of course, like you, I moved everything coz I upsized and now it wont all go back they way I had it. sad and disappointing, so you have a right to voice your views and complain.. lol, I did!
Yes, the dirt path "glitch" was a feature I really loved and depended on. Particularly for overlapping pieces of water, and getting boulders really close together. As much as I didn't like the sinking, I could usually cope with it somehow. I think I'd rather not have had this particular fix if it means losing the other capability.

UPDATE: After working with some layouts the past couple of days, I have to admit that things not sinking into paths is wonderful, and extend a huge "thank you" to the devs for doing this! And it will especially make working with a water base SO much easier - I'm really looking forward to that.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by earlgray; May 06 2012 at 09:37 AM.
Old May 05 2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Yes, the dirt path "glitch" was a feature I really loved and depended on. Particularly for overlapping pieces of water, and getting boulders really close together. As much as I didn't like the sinking, I could usually cope with it somehow. I think I'd rather not have had this particular fix if it means losing the other capability.
Totally agree. Maybe just maybe, they could bring back the dirt path "glitch" and keep the other paths normal. I really am missing it now.

I looked back in my farms and I've used the dirt path just to be a normal path on top of a plot, because you know, surely the farmers need to walk on a path as they planted Now it looks weird, it's all hidden underneath the plots and no path to walk on

ah well.. please pretty please devs.. bring the "dirt path" glitch but keep the other paths not sinking.
Old May 05 2012, 11:40 AM

Thanks for the updates Raul, I'm so glad you've introduced more tea !
Old May 05 2012, 11:43 AM

Thanks Raul for the update especially the floor level item support. I have been waiting for it for a very long time and today as a big surprise it was there.
Old May 05 2012, 12:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmaycallmemissb View Post
Totally agree. Maybe just maybe, they could bring back the dirt path "glitch" and keep the other paths normal. I really am missing it now.

I looked back in my farms and I've used the dirt path just to be a normal path on top of a plot, because you know, surely the farmers need to walk on a path as they planted Now it looks weird, it's all hidden underneath the plots and no path to walk on

ah well.. please pretty please devs.. bring the "dirt path" glitch but keep the other paths not sinking.
Good suggestion, I hope they will do that.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 05 2012, 12:12 PM

Thanks for the upgrade!!! I am a happy camper I cannot even begin to fathom how difficult designing this game is and am happy with most everything the developers come up with. I would double dog dare anyone to try and do better.

You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time!!!

My Farms
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6384&farm_ix=1
Old May 05 2012, 12:18 PM

Thanks for the update Raul and Devs!

Thank you for correcting the sinking path issue. Hopefully, there will be a way to still utilize the dirt paths for decorating in a future release.
My only suggestions for this release is to either move the green and ice tea out of the tea and coffee shop and have just a coffee shop or to make the green tea and iced tea available in both. I like the idea of a tea shop, but as to why the herbal teas must be made in a factory separate from the existing tea factory seems odd to me. Just my two cents.

All in all, I love this game and have been playing for over three years! Thank you.

Take care,
Heidi