Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 29 2011, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
All discussions about farm cash. I am in the right place.

I have seen a post regarding the Facebook credits in relationship to our FC.

I don't see anywhere a clarification, and today happens to be 6.29.2011.

I am sure that moderators here have been told of the changes. Can you either direct me to a thread that explains it in layman's terms, or answer the question please?

What does it mean to us Farm Town addicts?
Hi, I am really sorry , but at this stage we are not sure of the ramifications either .. As soon as we find out, the information will be provided.
Old Jun 29 2011, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, I am really sorry , but at this stage we are not sure of the ramifications either .. As soon as we find out, the information will be provided.
Thank you, I guess this forum will get very busy once the ramifications get announce going to report to my neighbors who depend on me for news
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Jun 29 2011, 02:03 PM

I read most of the posts and can understand some of the frustrations. I really feel that slashkey is really fair about the releases. the 50/50 split between cash and coin items is really fair. I play another game that is not a z-game and love playing it, but am unable to buy many items because their release are more like a 90/10 ratio. I wish their releases were more like the ones in Farm Town.
Old Jun 29 2011, 02:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thank you, I guess this forum will get very busy once the ramifications get announce going to report to my neighbors who depend on me for news
While I do not know what the ramifications will be for ft based on other games that use fb credits, it shouldn't effect any farm cash you have now it will just be a different way to pay for farm cash when you buy it. I have played other games that use facebook credits and they have the in game cash just like ft but when you go to buy the cash you pay with fb credits instead of going through pay pal like you can now with farm cash. I really think that this will be the only change to farm cash there is just how you pay for farm cash not farm cash going away and fc credits taking over. What facebook is doing is making all the games use their credit system and they get a part of the profits from people buying game credit. It is just facebook being greedy and wanting a piece of the pie.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 30 2011, 01:34 PM

Quote:
All discussions about farm cash. I am in the right place.

I have seen a post regarding the Facebook credits in relationship to our FC.

I don't see anywhere a clarification, and today happens to be 6.29.2011.

I am sure that moderators here have been told of the changes. Can you either direct me to a thread that explains it in layman's terms, or answer the question please?

What does it mean to us Farm Town addicts?
One ramification appears to be that there is no opportunity to earn farm cash when you click on the "Earn Cash & Coins" tab.
Old Jun 30 2011, 01:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgray View Post
One ramification appears to be that there is no opportunity to earn farm cash when you click on the "Earn Cash & Coins" tab.
Read this post by Tony D (moderator). It will explain what is going on.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432438
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2011, 02:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgray View Post
I still have offers from super rewards but I did have an issue with them that you may also be having. If you see no pending offers at this time or something like that. Click on help and see if you have an offer that you didn't get fc for that you either did or just clicked on but didn't do. If so use that to send them a message telling them you have no offers and they will fix that for you. You may have to send more then one message to them because the first one you get back my be an auto message asking for the conformation email of so just reply to that and tell them what is going on.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 30 2011, 06:05 PM

the good thing about then changing over facebook credits is they now sell them at wal mart so i do not need to use my credit card or pay pal anymore
Old Jul 01 2011, 06:36 AM

I bought 250 Farm Cash with credit card, still waiting for it. Does Slashkey not take care of sending the farm cash. I would really like to buy more facilities. Should be no problem with my credit card, wish they would let me know something.
Old Jul 01 2011, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl_granny View Post
I bought 250 Farm Cash with credit card, still waiting for it. Does Slashkey not take care of sending the farm cash. I would really like to buy more facilities. Should be no problem with my credit card, wish they would let me know something.
Hi, How long ago did you buy the Farm Cash ?