Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2011, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeaainnc View Post
wow!!! I'm so excited with this update and I will finally have enough cheese! thank you much!
I am still concerned about the cheese, yeah the cut the production time in half but that wasn't a problem really it the production limit now if the they double that I may not have to have 4 dairy facilities.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:22 AM

Default Maple Trees

Is anyone having trouble with the Maple Trees? I've always kept some around, and they aren't showing that they can be harvested. I'm expecting this is a glitch. Also, spending Farm Cash on the new tools & facilities is only fair. That other farm game, I have to beg people to help. I don't like that. And if I don't get help right away, my progress on the game stops. And they charge outlandish prices for their goods. None of the cool stuff can be bought with coins. Anyone complaining about the prices here, well....I use this for relaxation and recreation. $40.00 of real money buys me something that I still have months from the date of purchase. Movie and dinner out costs about the same. I'll take Farm Town over that.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtonDogArt View Post
I love the new changes and the new facilities! But has anyone seen where you get foil, etc for the new facilities?
Foil is not aluminum foil. It is the rapier used in fencing. It is made from a sheet of stainless steel from the Metal Factory.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieJ View Post
Is anyone having trouble with the Maple Trees? I've always kept some around, and they aren't showing that they can be harvested. I'm expecting this is a glitch. Also, spending Farm Cash on the new tools & facilities is only fair. That other farm game, I have to beg people to help. I don't like that. And if I don't get help right away, my progress on the game stops. And they charge outlandish prices for their goods. None of the cool stuff can be bought with coins. Anyone complaining about the prices here, well....I use this for relaxation and recreation. $40.00 of real money buys me something that I still have months from the date of purchase. Movie and dinner out costs about the same. I'll take Farm Town over that.
I planted some and harvested them right away on one field and had no problem, I planted some another field and hired some to the the field and they left. I first thought they just weren't finishing the field as usual but then found I could not harvest them either until I went to the single axe. So something may be a little fishy with it.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:36 AM

Send a message via MSN to Animedevildog Send a message via Yahoo to Animedevildog Send a message via Skype™ to Animedevildog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
A lot of people suggested it, not sure who was the first, so that's fantastic it was added
Its just one more example of how the devs DO listen to us players when we have ideas for improvements. That is one reason why I love the game.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I planted some and harvested them right away on one field and had no problem, I planted some another field and hired some to the the field and they left. I first thought they just weren't finishing the field as usual but then found I could not harvest them either until I went to the single axe. So something may be a little fishy with it.
I figured as much. I'll just give it some time and they'll have it fixed--like they always do. Thanks!

DebbieJ
Stop on in and say "Hi!"

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0344&farm_ix=9
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
I do not see this, what I am missing?
I don't appear to have one at the bottom of my game screen either. Have sent a gift from one log in to the other and no notification.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:48 AM

Send a message via MSN to Animedevildog Send a message via Yahoo to Animedevildog Send a message via Skype™ to Animedevildog

Quote:
Also, spending Farm Cash on the new tools & facilities is only fair.

Anyone complaining about the prices here, well....I use this for relaxation and recreation. $40.00 of real money buys me something that I still have months from the date of purchase. Movie and dinner out costs about the same. I'll take Farm Town over that.
I find myself in agreement with you. I feel that the money I spend helps keep the sight running and moving forward, and thats a good thing. I think too many people have no idea just how much it costs to run something on the order of Farm Town. I know the Devs do a LOT for us, and I am thankful for what they do. Come the 3rd, I shall purchase more cash, so that I may get some more of the items that I want.

Yeah, I have other items I also want to spend cash on... its a balance.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I am still concerned about the cheese, yeah the cut the production time in half but that wasn't a problem really it the production limit now if the they double that I may not have to have 4 dairy facilities.
By cutting the production time in half you can now load the dairy with double the production. So instead of 540 it is now 1080 units produced in the same amount of time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I figured as much. I'll just give it some time and they'll have it fixed--like they always do. Thanks!
Try taking your chainsaw out of storage and then put it back. That has worked before for some who had tools that wouldn't work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread