Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 18 2010, 05:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Would it be possible to have the person being hired to pick which option they may want to use to harvest? The red box or the sickle? Personally I prefer the sickle.. Great game! Thanks much!
Old Aug 18 2010, 06:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmiles View Post
Would it be possible to have the person being hired to pick which option they may want to use to harvest? The red box or the sickle? Personally I prefer the sickle.. Great game! Thanks much!
the red box is for plowing .. the sickle for harvesting
Old Aug 18 2010, 06:08 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't see you trying to hire me when I am selliing my goods until after I am done selling. Im not ignoring you.

I have a problem with being hired to plow and not being able to use the sickle any more and tonight, plowing was only giving coins and not the exp that is needed to level up.

I LOVE the game personally and kudos to the folks who work on all the problems for us "addicted" farmers.. Happy Farming folks! cya
Old Aug 18 2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
To me the box not being makes it harder to plow so I hope they don't get rid of the plow box. Not everyone hated it.
Most people hate or at least dislike the plow box. There are enough that like it though and it would be great if they could put an option in preferences so we could turn it on or off.
Old Aug 18 2010, 07:54 PM
Account Not Linked

how do you hire someone to harvest that FT won't let you hire to harvest/plow...able to hire the individual with 2 other accts. with no problem...The individual can't hire me when their crops are ready, so what do I need to do...is there something I need to uncheck/check???
Old Aug 18 2010, 08:55 PM

i agree we ned to be able to harvest and plow at other peoples farms faster but why is it still 4 blocks? Farmville is 9 block. I can only play for a certain amount of time and would love to be able to do more but cant due to the single block. Lets wake up and have a 9 or 4 block choice available on any farm your at
Old Aug 18 2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherdi the sower View Post
We need a different place to sell our harvests. When I'm selling, I don't notice someone trying to hire me. I have trouble getting someone to work also. By the time I can send a request, they're already gone!
When you go to sell, just click your little green plug light, then you're selling off line and nobody knows you're there!! Click it back on when you're done.
Old Aug 19 2010, 03:38 PM

I agree about the time it takes to harvest and plow. It's getting so time consuming and the fun level goes down. 4 or 9 fields (be it for harvesting or plowing) with 1 click will be great!
Old Aug 19 2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgray View Post
Most people hate or at least dislike the plow box. There are enough that like it though and it would be great if they could put an option in preferences so we could turn it on or off.

Not everyone hates or dislikes the plow box. Please there are some of us who don't mind it at all.

When you use it, your still using your mouse to click on the square, it's no differents at all on how you plow with it, it's just a box now around your mouse arrow. You don't have to have the box centered over the square,
Old Aug 19 2010, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
Not everyone hates or dislikes the plow box. Please there are some of us who don't mind it at all.

When you use it, your still using your mouse to click on the square, it's no differents at all on how you plow with it, it's just a box now around your mouse arrow. You don't have to have the box centered over the square,
Which is why a choice would be nice for already existing fields.