Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 11 2010, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I have multiple dairy sheds too.... no problem

My question was this..... would two facilities like a Wine Cellar (which costs FT$$) on two different farms,allow for the production of twice as much bottled wine coming from the wineries.

No big deal to use coin and experiment, but the Cellar is FT$$
Okay.... so I bit the $30FT bullet... and now have two Wine Cellars. I stocked them, went to my other account and worked them.

Result.... what am I gonna do with all the money? LOL

I think my daily average of 4 million in wine is going up...hahahah So I need more things to buy devs.... I am rather picky on what I really like. Not into all the facilities and innumerable things to produce.

Now... gotta get busy making a dent in about 30million stored in the three wine barrels/containers.
Old Jul 11 2010, 09:48 AM

Send a message via ICQ to mrsted
Default Dairy Shed

Help, someone rustled all my cows! I want them back please.
Old Jul 11 2010, 10:04 AM

is more likely that when you put objects on top they "sink" or get overlapped in part with some of the path pieces. This is an area we are planning to improve in the near future.

I am so glad to hear that. I have tried using so many of the new path options and have floating paths a lot that go up into things rather than keeping their aspect and staying on the ground.

Thanks do much for everything, as usual FT is the best!!
Old Jul 11 2010, 12:46 PM
Account Not Linked

I am not sure where to put this but I'm having a terrible problem with my gifts. The first time I just thought mabye I was mistaken and just thought I had gotten those gifts but today I know I'm not. I exchanged my gifts then I moved them from the gift box to my storage. I had thee ham, one gift of pickles, one gift of ketchup , and some flour. When I went to use them a few minutes later they weren't in there. My sandwich shop said I had no ham. The other day it was hot dog sausage. Can you plz tell me what is going on?
Old Jul 11 2010, 12:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsted View Post
Help, someone rustled all my cows! I want them back please.
Kelsey did it!!!
LOL just kidding.. did you by chance load them into the dairy shed and then move it to another farm?? if you did then move it back the farm you had it on when you put them in it. they will come home.........then store them separately and move your shed and your cows to the new farm and then add them..... if not if they are not loading by chance.... empty your cache and reboot your pc and come back to FT see if they will load.. it would help if you linked your farm for the Mod's..if you have further difficulty......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 11 2010, 12:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I took a few weeks off from FT so I don't know if this an update or a new glitch...or?

When I harvest my avatar lags (nice cuz I stay out of my way) but the harvest slash marks lag too. I click all the way down a row and have to wait for it to catch up. I figured out that if I am fast enough and continue to speed click I can speed click down one and start at top and speed click down next row. Problem is I don't see which patches I miss until I am near done and sometimes I get "I'm busy" message and have to stop.

Is this new?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 11 2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
there is a small problem when answering "work farm messages" i arrived on farms a few times today only to have the dude asking me to send gifts. then i have lost the ability to work that farm ... I did refresh and got that back .... but many won't think of that.. just thought i would bring that to your attention........
I've had the same problem in the past, only I just click on one of the facilities and it lets me work again.

Carole's Tree Heaven = http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1625093603
(we hope! )
Old Jul 11 2010, 02:04 PM
Account Not Linked

I love the new ground covers! They are doing wonders for my beach. I'm using the large white dirt patches as the sand and then I overlap the small sand patches (from gifts) at the edges of the water to make it look like wet sand. Check it out!
Old Jul 11 2010, 02:18 PM

I love the new paths, especially the asphalt and sidewalk. I'm adding my voice to the chorus of thanks to Farm Town devs.
Old Jul 11 2010, 02:58 PM

many thanks..... as always
Closed Thread