Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 15 2022, 09:38 PM

I read the message and found out that entire area is layered with trees, flowers. Found an area that only had plowed fields, so I cleared them and put all the long cars on the farm. Since I only have the yellow design hand, I unchecked all the preferences in the display section, reloaded the farm and moved all the cars to the train without any problem. Made sure they were all connected and dispatched the train. Thank you for the help. You probably don't hear this enough but "YOU"RE AMAZING"
Old Sep 16 2022, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf03 View Post
I read the message and found out that entire area is layered with trees, flowers. Found an area that only had plowed fields, so I cleared them and put all the long cars on the farm. Since I only have the yellow design hand, I unchecked all the preferences in the display section, reloaded the farm and moved all the cars to the train without any problem. Made sure they were all connected and dispatched the train. Thank you for the help. You probably don't hear this enough but "YOU"RE AMAZING"

Thats great timberwolf and thanks to coming back to let us know
Old Sep 16 2022, 12:17 PM

Help, please. This is the second time this has happened. Emptied my train on farm #15. It said "no products." Why?
Help, please.
Old Sep 16 2022, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Help, please. This is the second time this has happened. Emptied my train on farm #15. It said "no products." Why?
Help, please.
Hi VondaK,
I just checked your data and you got products=2171887,bonus=1737490 at 1:05 eastern time today
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 20 2022, 12:35 PM

Red face Help!!!

Is there any way I can hide my trains???? I am streamlining my farms and adding some room for crops. I cannot work around the trains as I can't find a way to make them not visible. There is no box pertaining to this in the farming preferences and when I click on any of the cars, they give us no options of any kind. This has been driving my OCD brain crazy. I imagine there must be a way to do it, but I'll be darned if I can figure it out. Counting on your guy's knowledge to help. Thanks.
Old Sep 20 2022, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Is there any way I can hide my trains???? I am streamlining my farms and adding some room for crops. I cannot work around the trains as I can't find a way to make them not visible. There is no box pertaining to this in the farming preferences and when I click on any of the cars, they give us no options of any kind. This has been driving my OCD brain crazy. I imagine there must be a way to do it, but I'll be darned if I can figure it out. Counting on your guy's knowledge to help. Thanks.
Hi Snookie Sue

You have the option to hide the trains once they are unloaded but they show up again when you refresh the farm. So basically you cant hide them.

Trains dont like to have items too close that is why you cant put things near them.
Old Sep 20 2022, 01:35 PM

I am having a problem with my Enhanced Locomotive. It's got 10 cars on it and last week when a friend boosted it she only got a little over 11k in product, today when the same train was boosted it was a little over 32k. Why would the payout change and be so low, with that many cars?
Old Sep 20 2022, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBTINKUBWHO View Post
I am having a problem with my Enhanced Locomotive. It's got 10 cars on it and last week when a friend boosted it she only got a little over 11k in product, today when the same train was boosted it was a little over 32k. Why would the payout change and be so low, with that many cars?
Hi IBTINKUBWHO

Please provide your user Id number. Load the game and scroll down the page to find it.

Also let us know in which farm your Enhanced train is placed.
Old Sep 20 2022, 02:44 PM

Default Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Snookie Sue

You have the option to hide the trains once they are unloaded but they show up again when you refresh the farm. So basically you cant hide them.

Trains dont like to have items too close that is why you cant put things near them.
Great. The train on the farm I want to fix will be ready for unloading later tonight. I experimented with another one, already in and yes, they return after reloading but as I hadn't dispatched it I could hide it again. You guys are amazing. Always really appreciate your help.
Old Sep 20 2022, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Great. The train on the farm I want to fix will be ready for unloading later tonight. I experimented with another one, already in and yes, they return after reloading but as I hadn't dispatched it I could hide it again. You guys are amazing. Always really appreciate your help.
You are welcome Snookie Sue

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working