Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 07 2023, 03:02 PM

Please look at FACILITY TOOLS, not farm tools. They were not purchased and can not be used
Old Jan 07 2023, 03:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiland Mclean View Post
Please look at FACILITY TOOLS, not farm tools. They were not purchased and can not be used
Hi Rosiland,
I did look at facility tools and all of those that the Ollie account has were sent by your Rosiland account and by another account for Jesse.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2023, 03:13 PM

thank you for helping this crazy old lady
Old Jan 07 2023, 07:21 PM

I, purchased the H&P ( 11x11 ) tool . It is not letting me use it. It shows up on my Farm
but not in the tool section for me to use ? HELP PLZ FIX
Thx
Sharon Holmes
Old Jan 07 2023, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonHolmes43 View Post
I, purchased the H&P ( 11x11 ) tool . It is not letting me use it. It shows up on my Farm
but not in the tool section for me to use ? HELP PLZ FIX
Thx
Sharon Holmes
Hi Sharon,
I moved your post to the thread about tools as this has nothing to do with the facilities. Please try to find the thread that fits the subject of your problem in the future instead of just posting in the top thread. You can find instructions on how to post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635854

I answered your previous post about this. You can find my answer in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=850
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2023, 08:09 PM

Default Mobile Lookout Tower Question

I think this is considered a "tool" so that's why I am posting here. Sorry if I am incorrect.

My friend has the mobile lookout tower to do SN work on my farms. However, it is apparently showing her different farms ready than actually are on my farms. For example, her side showed farms 5, 8, and 15. However, it was actually farms 29, 30, 31 that were ready.

I moved my farms around years ago, so I am wondering if this is the problem? For example, my original farm 4 might be farm 20 now (or something like that).

We are still doing some testing, but I thought I would ask here in the meantime. Is this a glitch? Or is there something that needs to be done (button to click, etc)? Or would I have to have all my farms back in the original purchase order?
It would be a HUGE project with how I keep my farms to re-arrange the order back to what they were so I wanted to ask here before I made any adjustments.
Old Jan 16 2023, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
I think this is considered a "tool" so that's why I am posting here. Sorry if I am incorrect.

My friend has the mobile lookout tower to do SN work on my farms. However, it is apparently showing her different farms ready than actually are on my farms. For example, her side showed farms 5, 8, and 15. However, it was actually farms 29, 30, 31 that were ready.

I moved my farms around years ago, so I am wondering if this is the problem? For example, my original farm 4 might be farm 20 now (or something like that).

We are still doing some testing, but I thought I would ask here in the meantime. Is this a glitch? Or is there something that needs to be done (button to click, etc)? Or would I have to have all my farms back in the original purchase order?
It would be a HUGE project with how I keep my farms to re-arrange the order back to what they were so I wanted to ask here before I made any adjustments.
Hi Smilie,
No your farms do not have to be in original order. I just check on one of my super neighbor's farms and it looks like it is working correctly for me, showing the right farms that are needing work.
Is your super neighbor on your farms when she is checking for the work? Have her try restarting her game and then go to your farm and look again as it should update then.
Old Jan 16 2023, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Smilie,
No your farms do not have to be in original order. I just check on one of my super neighbor's farms and it looks like it is working correctly for me, showing the right farms that are needing work.
Is your super neighbor on your farms when she is checking for the work? Have her try restarting her game and then go to your farm and look again as it should update then.
Thanks! We will keep investigating tomorrow when more farms are ready. It is a relief to hear that I wouldn't have to redesign! I have my facilities in a specific way (to help with no train people), farms organized by day-type, tree-type, etc. All in a nice, little OCD order ;-) I'm sure like many of us!
Old Jan 19 2023, 05:37 PM

Default Super Neighbor Access

It would be great to have a "Show Work Info" button available for Super Neighbors, so we can see what work needs to be done.
Old Jan 19 2023, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8L8K8 View Post
It would be great to have a "Show Work Info" button available for Super Neighbors, so we can see what work needs to be done.
Hi GR8L8K8,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about tools from suggestions to answer you.
The Show Work Info is available for super neighbors if they own the Mobile Lookout Tower tool. Otherwise they have to check each farm or be told by the owner of those farms what and where the work is. As this is part of the benefit for the tool then I doubt the developers are going to add it for all.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity