Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 26 2022, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeperkaren View Post
it appears that i have done all that i can do on this end... it just continues to hang up or wont let me go to another of my farms.. i sent you the answers you asked for.. I can even get to your farm.
Hi ZookeeperKaren,
EDIT: Just found your answers. Sorry I did not see them in the quote.
The 4GB of Ram is only half of what is required for the game. That can cause problems with loading your farms. We have turned off all the Show items for your farms to limit what gets loaded when you open your farms. Try loading them and then see if you can move around them.
Unfortunately the Chromebooks with less than 8 GB of ram do struggle with loading and working the game. There isn't anything that we can do for that. The new system for WebGL requires more memory (ram) to run the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 26 2022 at 06:19 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl