Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2013, 09:27 PM

Arrow Farm Cash and Coins

This thread is for reporting problems concerning any problems with Farm Cash and Coins. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread.

Any problems you have with Farm Cash issues (purchases, earned for quests, levelling up) please check your Account before posting!!

You can check for yourself what Farm Cash you have bought, what you have spent and what you have earned in the game. To see this do the following:
  • Click on this link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

OR
  • Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen.Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log

Purchases of Farm Cash, Support credit will have a vivid green background.

FarmCash earned and Farm Cash gifts that you have accepted will have a pale green background.

Farm Cash spent for sending FarmCash Items or Farm Cash Gift Cards will have a pink background.

Farm Cash Gift Cards or Farm Cash Items that have been sent to you will have an Orange background.

IF the Buy Cash tab isn't loading the window to buy Farm Cash or coins. Make sure that you have disabled any extensions added to and enabled in your browser as those can cause problems and also try clearing ONLY the cookies and site data in your browser, rather than all the browser cashes and history:
Most common browsers you can use keyboard keys to quickly get to the clear browser data section of browsers. Hold down the CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE keys on your keyboard and a new tab will open in your browser.

If you can't do that in your browser of choice, go to your browser settings, scroll down to Privacy and Security and look for Clear browsing data and click on it.
A window will open similar to the picture below which is using Chrome Browser.

To ONLY clear the cookies and site data, REMOVE the other check marks so that only cookies and site data are cleared, then click on Clear data. Then close your browser, reopen it ad try the Buy Farm Cash tab again.

Check Out The Game Guide for Information on the Bank and Farm Cash:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316106

If you have purchased FarmCash or coins and it was not credited to your account:
Reimbursements are NEVER given through the forum.
You will need to contact the FarmTown Support Team and fill out a support ticket.
To contact the support staff Click Here select the category in the window that opens, choose either 'Billing-Paypal' or 'Billing-Offers', and fill in a support ticket. However, it is solely up to the support staff as to whether or not you will receive a refund and their decisions are final. IF it is agreed upon that you will be reimbursed, be patient, it may take time for them to get back to you.

*DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION*

If Coins or FarmCash have gone missing from your account or you were not credited for leveling up:

1. Try clearing ALL your browser's cache/history. Close your browser for a few minutes. Reopen it, reload FarmTown and check again.

Click HERE for instructions on clearing your browser's cache.

2. If your FarmCash or coins still hasn't turned up please include a link to your farm in your post.

Click HERE for instructions on how to get your farm link and linking your farm to the forum.

*PLEASE NOTE*
  • Ensure that your browser isn't blocking any cookies that may be necessary to complete a farmcash purchase.
  • Avatar names that have symbols in them could also prevent you purchasing Farm Cash.
  • Gifted FarmCash or FarmCash items will show up in your gift box on your farm.
  • There is no way to convert coins to farmcash.
  • All offers, purchases, reimbursements etc., can sometimes take a while. Please be patient.

If you have Suggestions for Farm Cash please post in: Farm Cash and Experience Points

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 09 2021 at 06:39 AM.
Old Oct 13 2020, 02:11 PM

Hello,Im not sure if this is the right thread but here goes. For at least 3 days,if not more, I have not been receiving my 'log-in' bonus. Is this a Farm Town issue or Face Book..thank you
Old Oct 13 2020, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
Hello,Im not sure if this is the right thread but here goes. For at least 3 days,if not more, I have not been receiving my 'log-in' bonus. Is this a Farm Town issue or Face Book..thank you
Hi Irene Jater

I moved your post to the thread for your problem in the Help&Support Forum as we can't answer you in Suggestions.
Please if you have a problem do not post it Suggestions as that section is to post ideas for the game

I think you are talking about the daily lottery, are you not getting the pop up when you enter the game for the first time that day?

Please run the memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
Next day you enter the game for the first time, check if you get the pop up for the lottery.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Oct 15 2020, 01:16 PM

Default Daily Coin Bonus

I've noticed that for the last couple days, I'm not getting the daily coin bonus. Has that been discontinued?
Old Oct 15 2020, 01:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I've noticed that for the last couple days, I'm not getting the daily coin bonus. Has that been discontinued?
Hi RFMad,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
Not that we are aware of. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

That won't help for what is past, but may help for it to show in the future. It could just be that you Farm Town day is not starting at the same time of the day it has previously.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2020, 01:45 PM

The link takes me back to my farm but I did find a memcache and ran it after i closed the farm and reopened but it didn't work to give me the daily coin bonus. I'll check again tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
Not that we are aware of. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

That won't help for what is past, but may help for it to show in the future. It could just be that you Farm Town day is not starting at the same time of the day it has previously.
Old Oct 16 2020, 03:00 AM

Please can someone help me. I have not received my Daily Lottery which come up once a day when you log in to FT. This is the fifth day. Is it a Farm Town issue or Face book..Thank you
Old Oct 16 2020, 06:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
Please can someone help me. I have not received my Daily Lottery which come up once a day when you log in to FT. This is the fifth day. Is it a Farm Town issue or Face book..Thank you
Hi Irene Jater,

It's unlikely that you are not getting the coins credited. What is probably happening is that the pop up that tells you that you earned it, isn't showing for some reason. This is something that has happened before.

When we have sent this off to the developers in the past, users were getting the coins credited at some point during the day, they just were not getting notified about it as the pop up that tells you about it wasn't showing.

You can try clearing your memcache and see if it shows up later today, if not, also make sure you have at least an 8 hour break overnight and see if it shows up tomorrow. However, that may not work and the popup will just start showing up again without you needing to do anything.

In case you need the instructions for clearing memcache:
To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.
Old Oct 16 2020, 07:23 PM

I am a super neighbour for a couple of players in my group. I was working for a neighbour and notice that the game was deducting coins when waterng flowers and also when moving from one farm to another. I estimate that I have lost between 50,000 and 75,000 in the past 10 minutes. I did not notice the deduction of coins until after working on 12 of my neighbours farm.
Old Oct 16 2020, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
I am a super neighbour for a couple of players in my group. I was working for a neighbour and notice that the game was deducting coins when waterng flowers and also when moving from one farm to another. I estimate that I have lost between 50,000 and 75,000 in the past 10 minutes. I did not notice the deduction of coins until after working on 12 of my neighbours farm.
Hi Dell,
I am sorry but the only thing I can see is your coins went up after the last memcache you did at 7:24 PM eastern time. We do not have any data when you work for a neighbor, so no way to verify this.

If you want you can contact Support by sending a private message here to Rob T as they are having trouble getting emails in Support currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash