Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 17 2023, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post
I've been accepting pretty much any Buddy requests I get in the marketplace, because I add buddies there, too, especially when I've been working there. I don't remember this happening, but it must have, because I have been getting gifts, bonuses and the like from someone who is not on my Buddy list, but I must be on theirs, so I must have accepted a request from someone but didn't get a chance to send a request back. I would like to add them to mine so that I can return the favor, but I have no connection to them other than that I am their buddy. I have tried looking for where I can find who has me as a Buddy, but I've found nothing here in the Forum about that, especially since I've switched to using the website.

Is there any way I can find out who has me as a Buddy that I do not have as a Buddy? This particular person has a very generic game username, so searching for them isn't easy. Thanks if you can help. If not, that's okay, it's kind of crazy with the switch over right now.
Hi farmerKBW

You can check those when sending trains boosts requests.

When you click to send a boost requests and you get the window showing your neighbors/buddies, click in the All Farmers at the left top side of the screen.

The last 2 options are: Farmers that have you as a Neighbor and Farmers that have you as a Buddy.
Old Jul 17 2023, 10:02 PM

Question Buddy -playing coop quest

I would like to suggest that a blue dot or some acknowledgement on my buddy's link showing who is playing the coop quests/has coop quest in progress like my neighbors have. I like to help them and buy from them but opening all of them when only about half play waste a lot of time.

Thanks for all you do to keep our game running smoothly
Old Jul 17 2023, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlyharbor View Post
I would like to suggest that a blue dot or some acknowledgement on my buddy's link showing who is playing the coop quests/has coop quest in progress like my neighbors have. I like to help them and buy from them but opening all of them when only about half play waste a lot of time.

Thanks for all you do to keep our game running smoothly
Hi Pearlyharbor,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2023, 06:58 PM

Default My Superneighbor is unable to plant my farms ?????

I've tried everything but, can't seem to be able to figure out how to let my Superneighbor plant my farms ???

He can do everything else but can't Plant and allow planting is checked

I'm playing on the Farmtown.com Slashkey site

Last edited by Joyfull; Jul 22 2023 at 11:23 AM.
Old Jul 21 2023, 07:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj9221@hotmail.com View Post
I've tried everything but, can't seem to be able to figure out how to let my Superneighbor plant my farms ???

He can do everything else but cant Plant
Hi KJ,
You need to click on your neighbor in your neighbor bar and click on edit super-neighbor. The last item in the top section is Allow Planting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 22 2023, 11:17 AM

I knew that you have to check plant, all of those boxes are checked for super, also on page of what can be planted, "any" is checked ??? both supers are unable to plant but can do everything else. ??

I am playing on the Slashkey Farmtown.com site, and my e-mail on that site is [email removed]

Puzzled ???

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 22 2023 at 12:24 PM.
Old Jul 22 2023, 12:38 PM

Quote:
I knew that you have to check plant, all of those boxes are checked for super, also on page of what can be planted, "any" is checked ??? both supers are unable to plant but can do everything else. ??

I am playing on the Slashkey Farmtown.com site, and my e-mail on that site is [email removed]

Puzzled ???
Hi kj

- When you say your superneighbors are able to do all other jobs, those include to be able to harvest/plow?

When a superneighbor arrives to a farm which is ready to harvest/plow/plant, they are given a combine harvest/plow, if they want to do the 3 jobs at once, they need to open the yellow tool box and select the highest combine harvest/plant.

If the fields are already harvested/plowed then they have to select the highest seeder from the tool box.

We noticed that you are not allowing the use of your fuel, but you also said they are able to do other jobs as SN.

The only other thing we can suggest you is to delete each other as superneighbor, reload the game and then add the option again.

If nothing works, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

From Facebook version use: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

From Website version use:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 22 2023, 05:20 PM

deleting and reloading must have done the trick ?? added another superneighbor to try it out and it worked for her

thanks so much for your help.
Old Jul 22 2023, 05:39 PM

Quote:
deleting and reloading must have done the trick ?? added another superneighbor to try it out and it worked for her

thanks so much for your help.
Glad it worked and thanks for coming back to let us know kj
Old Jul 24 2023, 12:18 PM

Some of my neighbor's picture doesn't appear at the bottom with the rest of the neighbor's photos. They have registered on the new site and are playing on it but no photo on what I call the ladder at the bottom next to the chat box. Any thoughts as to why or just a glitch?

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors