Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 29 2023, 08:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
If I read the instructions for super facilities, it says that an extra 50% production is added per facility, and THAT amount should be split between the two buckets. For the oil refinery, using fuel tanks as an example, the regular production (no FP bonus, etc) is 1,020, so 50% is 510. That 510 split in two is 255 per bucket. However, by my math, it is only adding 174 per bucket. I checked my figures three times. It's only giving 34.118%. Is this something I should contact support about?
Hi SirMatthew KC,

As you don't have the oil refinery as a super facility we are assuming you are asking for another account or someone else.

The amount you get depends on how many batches are able to be started that day.

1020 is the maximum production of fuel tanks the oil refinery can produce.
You can only get 50% of that figure when the facility has no Fuel tanks already in production. When there is some Fuel tanks already in production the amount you get depends on the remaining batches you were able to start that day.

As they only got 174 to trade then it does sound like they already had some fuel tanks in production before starting any new batches today.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 29 2023, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi SirMatthew KC,

As you don't have the oil refinery as a super facility we are assuming you are asking for another account or someone else.

The amount you get depends on how many batches are able to be started that day.

1020 is the maximum production of fuel tanks the oil refinery can produce.
You can only get 50% of that figure when the facility has no Fuel tanks already in production. When there is some Fuel tanks already in production the amount you get depends on the remaining batches you were able to start that day.

As they only got 174 to trade then it does sound like they already had some fuel tanks in production before starting any new batches today.
It was for someone else, yes, and the facilities on that account were ALL at zero. I just found more mathematical errors in other ones, too. Tin ore is off. Cinnamon is off, too. I let my facs run down to zero - not hard to do these days, and then started them and figured the amount. It's better in that it's closer to 50%, but still, not 50%.
Old Aug 29 2023, 04:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
It was for someone else, yes, and the facilities on that account were ALL at zero. I just found more mathematical errors in other ones, too. Tin ore is off. Cinnamon is off, too. I let my facs run down to zero - not hard to do these days, and then started them and figured the amount. It's better in that it's closer to 50%, but still, not 50%.
Hi SirMattthew,
Please conact Support about this as we do not see any data from the super facility information.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, nothing to sell, selling products, stuck offers, super facility