Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 20 2021, 04:20 PM

Question How do I load

This might be the wrong place to post this, sorry if it is, but How do I Load my Super Facility to share with Neighbors?

Thanks
Old Sep 20 2021, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
This might be the wrong place to post this, sorry if it is, but How do I Load my Super Facility to share with Neighbors?

Thanks
Hi Dana

I moved your post to the thread about Super Facility.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6298330

The first post is about Description and Rules.

Second post is about How to play.

Please remember that the Trading Warehouse has not been added back yet, so the only way to give those products to your neighbors is when you and they are on line.
Old Oct 11 2021, 07:30 AM

Good morning. I am (and have been) experiencing 3 problems with the Super Facility. 1) I get the pop up that states "you can only sell Super Facility products to farmers that are not your neighbors in the Trade Marketplace" while I am selling them using my neighbors bar - I am not in the Trade Marketplace. 2) I get the popup that states: "You cannot sell any more Super Facility products to this farmer today" - but I have not sold them anything within the last 24 hours. 3) I go to sell products to a particular neighbor, and my neighbors bar seems to "reset", and the item goes to a random neighbor. The only reason I know this happens is because I get a thank you note back from the farmer. Thanks for any help to get around these problems.
Old Oct 11 2021, 07:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good morning. I am (and have been) experiencing 3 problems with the Super Facility. 1) I get the pop up that states "you can only sell Super Facility products to farmers that are not your neighbors in the Trade Marketplace" while I am selling them using my neighbors bar - I am not in the Trade Marketplace. 2) I get the popup that states: "You cannot sell any more Super Facility products to this farmer today" - but I have not sold them anything within the last 24 hours. 3) I go to sell products to a particular neighbor, and my neighbors bar seems to "reset", and the item goes to a random neighbor. The only reason I know this happens is because I get a thank you note back from the farmer. Thanks for any help to get around these problems.
Hi Early Girl,

We are working on various issues related to selling super facility products. I can't check much right now as we just started a new week and I don't have anything to trade right now. What I will do in the meantime is copy your post over to the relevant devs thread.

With your first 2 issues could you please check with those friends if they have you as their neighbour, in case the issue is when the neighbour connection is only one way. They will need to look in their My Neighbours tab for you and see if you have a blue or white background.

The 3rd issue, the neighbours bar resetting we know about.
Old Oct 11 2021, 08:06 AM

Hi Tiger - thanks. I did check with 2 neighbors, and we are both mutual neighbors. One is even an SN, and had no problem selling me SF products. Funny thing though, I went to sell to someone else, bar re-set, and the neighbor it picked (my highest ranking online neighbor) is a one way neighbor. She is mine, but I am not hers. Hope they can get this figured out because some weeks the SF's are a great help.
Old Oct 11 2021, 10:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi Tiger - thanks. I did check with 2 neighbors, and we are both mutual neighbors. One is even an SN, and had no problem selling me SF products. Funny thing though, I went to sell to someone else, bar re-set, and the neighbor it picked (my highest ranking online neighbor) is a one way neighbor. She is mine, but I am not hers. Hope they can get this figured out because some weeks the SF's are a great help.
Hi Early Girl,

I can only apologise for the hassles at this time. The devs are working on these and the trading warehouse. I will copy your additional information over to where your other post is.
Thank you for your additional information, much appreciated.
Old Nov 12 2021, 09:47 AM

Default Trading warehouse for neighbours.

Hello,
I have looked and looked and then looked some more on how to load the trading warehouse for my neighbours and can not for the life of me find how to do it.
Can you point me in the right direction re this please. I know how to do it for the marketplace but nothing pops up for me for neighbours.
Thanks.
Old Nov 12 2021, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Rose View Post
Hello,
I have looked and looked and then looked some more on how to load the trading warehouse for my neighbours and can not for the life of me find how to do it.
Can you point me in the right direction re this please. I know how to do it for the marketplace but nothing pops up for me for neighbours.
Thanks.
Hi Indigo Rose

I moved your post to the thread about Super Facility.

You have to have products from your Super Facility first and then you will be able to fill your Trading Warehouse for your neighbors and for marketplace.

The following link explains how to use the Super Facility but at the end of the post you will also find links for Trading warehouse,hope it will help you:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...34#post6298334
Old Nov 13 2021, 12:23 AM

Marymarcel,

I have had products in the super facility, I do them and go to the market place and give them away but then I don't have the ability to prepare them for neighbours, I click on "Neighbours" bucket and even though it tells me the products are there there is no way that I can prepare them for the neighbours.
Old Nov 13 2021, 12:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Rose View Post
Marymarcel,

I have had products in the super facility, I do them and go to the market place and give them away but then I don't have the ability to prepare them for neighbours, I click on "Neighbours" bucket and even though it tells me the products are there there is no way that I can prepare them for the neighbours.
Hi Indigo Rose,
You do not click on the Neighbors Bucket to prepare them for sale to your neighbors. Instead open your Trading Warehouse And click on Sell Super Facility Products to Neighbors. Then click on Create Sale Offer in the first box. A pop up will open showing the products and the price you want to set them to for sale.
The following link shows how it is set up tyo use:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50#post6302950
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, nothing to sell, selling products, stuck offers, super facility