Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 24 2022, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathleenkelly,
Are you sure they aren't already in your logbook list? If they already in your logbook then they will not show in the replacement list.

Remember they are listed by avatar name and not by their own name, so you may be overlooking them.
If these are newly added neighbors they may not show yet as it does not update immediately.
Yes, I'm sure. One is Kathy and the other is Jane. Both told me they do ships, those are their avatar names, and they don't populate as replacements or in the logbook.
Old Oct 24 2022, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
Yes, I'm sure. One is Kathy and the other is Jane. Both told me they do ships, those are their avatar names, and they don't populate as replacements or in the logbook.
I refreshed and Jane is there but Kathy is still not.
Old Oct 24 2022, 09:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
I refreshed and Jane is there but Kathy is still not.
Hi Kathleenkelly,
Are these newly added neighbors? If that is it the lists come from Facebook and it just may be that it hasn't totally updated.
You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again to see if it updated.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2022, 09:52 PM

i disabled ships but im still getting them. i had take time away from game last couple days. does it keep my neighbors iternaries or something?
Old Oct 25 2022, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
i disabled ships but im still getting them. i had take time away from game last couple days. does it keep my neighbors iternaries or something?
Hi Larwin,
Even though you disabled them there could have been some ships already on their way to your port. You will still be on their logbook list but it will show as disabled in their itinerary. You don't drop off when you disable it. They would have to replace you to remove you from the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2022, 10:08 PM

seems to be a bug if game doesnt auto adjust when someone disables ships. they have this problem if players use same itenaries. way i understood it would work is I check it off then its taken care of for me.
Old Oct 25 2022, 10:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
seems to be a bug if game doesnt auto adjust when someone disables ships. they have this problem if players use same itenaries. way i understood it would work is I check it off then its taken care of for me.
Hi Larwin,
When you disable your port, as long as the ship owner has not skipped or self loaded the port before yours, then it will automatically skip your port. It does not remove you from their itinerary nor is it supposed to do so.
Old Oct 25 2022, 10:59 PM

i reenable em later when i have time. just a little annoyed about it.
Old Oct 28 2022, 01:54 PM

My wife is having problems with the game not recording some of the ships she has dispatched. We play together every day and I am not having this problem. Any help would be appreciated. Her farm id is 100000409418997. Thanks for any help.
Old Oct 28 2022, 02:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcy View Post
My wife is having problems with the game not recording some of the ships she has dispatched. We play together every day and I am not having this problem. Any help would be appreciated. Her farm id is 100000409418997. Thanks for any help.
Hi fredcy,
According to her data the only day a ship is not recorded as having been dispatched is Oct 26th. We do not have any way to correct this for her. Currently I see she has 3 ships out at various ports.

Only thing I can suggest is for her to clear her memcache (link below) before she starts loading the next ship, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

This will not fix the missing ship in the dispatched list, but may prevent this from happening again.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port