Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 20 2022, 08:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Impossible to use all my ships

If you have good neighbors, it is impossible to use all of the ships. Too many come in together and the time restrictions mean most sit idle. Is there any way to address this issue for long time farmers who really need the cargo to support factories etc. Thank you. Sharon

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2022, 09:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharbu123 View Post
If you have good neighbors, it is impossible to use all of the ships. Too many come in together and the time restrictions mean most sit idle. Is there any way to address this issue for long time farmers who really need the cargo to support factories etc. Thank you. Sharon
Hi sharbu123,

The rule is that you can only prepare one ship to dispatch a day. If you would like to make a suggestion to change anything with the ships please post your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 20 2022, 12:10 PM

For some reason today I cannot replace active farmers on my ship. I always say repeat the last lineup and nothing is happening. I have farmers there who do not do shis. Have cleaned cache, refreshed and until I an blue in the face. Help please.
Old Oct 20 2022, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
For some reason today I cannot replace active farmers on my ship. I always say repeat the last lineup and nothing is happening. I have farmers there who do not do shis. Have cleaned cache, refreshed and until I an blue in the face. Help please.
Hi Fireball

I moved your post to the thread about Cargo Ships.

I can see you are preparing your Brown ship.

Please close your farms and facebook and then restart your computer.

Reopen facebook and your farms and see if you can reuse the last itinerary and after that you can replace up to 10 of your neighbors.
Old Oct 21 2022, 05:08 PM

My purple ship was dispatched and it is now at its 3rd port. I have cleared the FT memcache several times but keep getting the popup informing me that its Factory Ingredients Container is ready every time I log in.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 21 2022, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
My purple ship was dispatched and it is now at its 3rd port. I have cleared the FT memcache several times but keep getting the popup informing me that its Factory Ingredients Container is ready every time I log in.

Hi Qivis

This usually happens when you dispatch the ship but without waiting to get the pop up saying that last container was completed.

Once you start a new ship and send it off, then that pop up will disappear.
Old Oct 23 2022, 11:48 AM

How do I get a specific friend to show up as a replacement port option?
Old Oct 23 2022, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
How do I get a specific friend to show up as a replacement port option?
Hi Kathleenkelly,
All your neighbors who have their ports open should be showing in the list. They are listed by their avatar name. If they are not showing in the replace list, they could be new neighbors which have not gotten updated to the list or they do not have their port enabled.
You are saying friend, but just to clarify they have to be your neighbor to be able to do your ships.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2022, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathleenkelly,
All your neighbors who have their ports open should be showing in the list. They are listed by their avatar name. If they are not showing in the replace list, they could be new neighbors which have not gotten updated to the list or they do not have their port enabled.
You are saying friend, but just to clarify they have to be your neighbor to be able to do your ships.
Oh yes I did mean neighbor, sorry. So every neighbor who hasn't closed their port should show up there? I have several who say they have open ports and do ships every day who don't populate there, weird.
Old Oct 23 2022, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
Oh yes I did mean neighbor, sorry. So every neighbor who hasn't closed their port should show up there? I have several who say they have open ports and do ships every day who don't populate there, weird.
Hi Kathleenkelly,
Are you sure they aren't already in your logbook list? If they already in your logbook then they will not show in the replacement list.

Remember they are listed by avatar name and not by their own name, so you may be overlooking them.
If these are newly added neighbors they may not show yet as it does not update immediately.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port