Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 10 2022, 12:27 PM

I already sent my ship out to my neighbors but I still am getting the popup that the container has completed its cycle.
Old Sep 10 2022, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I already sent my ship out to my neighbors but I still am getting the popup that the container has completed its cycle.
Hi texans

This usually happens when you dispatch the ship but without waiting to get the pop up saying that last container was completed.

I had that problem last week for one of my ships and I had to live with it till next day when I prepeared a new one and sent it.

Just be sure to get the pop up for the last completed container before you send your ship off.
Old Sep 10 2022, 01:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Ship processing

I have been processing my pink ship this morning it has been taking 4.8 minutes per product. all of a sudden it switched to 8 or 9 minutes. I've never seen this before and it doesn't make sensc
Old Sep 10 2022, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kay View Post
I have been processing my pink ship this morning it has been taking 4.8 minutes per product. all of a sudden it switched to 8 or 9 minutes. I've never seen this before and it doesn't make sensc
Hi Steve Kay

Each time you prepare a container the game looks to see how many ships have been dispatched in the last 7 days. That determines your preparation time for that particular container.

When you prepare the next container it checks that list again. If you start out with a shorter preparation time and it changes to a longer one it means that when you first started preparing the containers you had more ships on the dispatch list, but then one of those ships dropped off the list for being 7 days old and that then changes your next container prep time to a longer one because you now have less ships on that dispatch list.

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6164118
Old Sep 20 2022, 08:37 PM

I recently received a Farm pass request to dispatch a ship which I didn't own, so I attempted to place it on the farm which contained my only other ship. When I attempted to place the ship I didn't have any empty space on the farm. I asked my superneighbor to purchase the ship for me while on my farm. This superneighbor is permanently hired for design and allowed to buy and sell with my coins. When they attempted to purchase the ship, they saw all ships were locked, even though they are coin purchase items. I ended up expanding my farm at a cost of 6 trillion coins so I could purchase and place a ship that cost 300 billion coins. Am I missing a reason why my superneighbor couldn't help me out?
Old Sep 20 2022, 08:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf03 View Post
I recently received a Farm pass request to dispatch a ship which I didn't own, so I attempted to place it on the farm which contained my only other ship. When I attempted to place the ship I didn't have any empty space on the farm. I asked my superneighbor to purchase the ship for me while on my farm. This superneighbor is permanently hired for design and allowed to buy and sell with my coins. When they attempted to purchase the ship, they saw all ships were locked, even though they are coin purchase items. I ended up expanding my farm at a cost of 6 trillion coins so I could purchase and place a ship that cost 300 billion coins. Am I missing a reason why my superneighbor couldn't help me out?
Hi timberwolf,
It may be because it is a ship and something you have to do for your self. Expansions have not gotten into the trillions yet and the ships was 300 million not billion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2022, 12:37 PM

After reading your response I decided to look at what I had attempted to accomplish and realized that my lack of sleep wasn't helping me with my cost estimates. After further investigation, the lock on the all the boats was because we didn't have enough COMMON neighbors. I had 87 neighbors while my superneighbor had 53 neighbors, but only 4 or 5 were in common. The best solution would have been for me to clear a patch big enough to just add the ship. Thanks, have a better day today!
Old Oct 03 2022, 09:20 PM

Rewards, load 44 Crane Master Control batches in Cargo port??
I have asked some friends of mine who have no idea what this even means.
I bought all the cranes, sent out all ships and have no idea what this reward is asking of us.
Please in answer, send to my email.
Old Oct 03 2022, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Rewards, load 44 Crane Master Control batches in Cargo port??
I have asked some friends of mine who have no idea what this even means.
I bought all the cranes, sent out all ships and have no idea what this reward is asking of us.
Please in answer, send to my email.
Hi Chet,
We do not reply in emails, but instead reply here. Sometimes the email notification does not work.
The Cargo Port is a Service Facility. You need to have the Cargo Port Supplies Factory to produce the Crane Master Controls, store them and then add them to the Cargo Port service facility. You have both of those facilities and the Crane Master Controls in your storage. So all you need to do is load them into the Cargo Port facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2022, 09:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Just a suggestion:
If you only load 1 container, fix what you can of your logbook, then send it out.

Tomorrow load another ship again with 1 container, click on reuse itinerary, then make any additional changes you need to do to it.

Then the same thing the next day and so on until the times get back down to workable short times.

I have done this every time I have come back from a vacation and it takes only a few days to get them down to workable and my logbook back the way I want it.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port