Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2022, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
What will happen to crops we have planted that will expire, our NCC contest, and quests as a result of the outage or will it be an extremely short time, like minutes or an hour or two and WHEN so we can plan ahead????!!!!
Hi John

You have to wait till the developers update the banner above the game screen with the time for the maintenance.
Old Oct 08 2022, 11:37 PM

Default help needed for one of my accounts

i am an avid farm town player, i have 3 active ids, but since the problems with farm town and face book in the last few days, i have become aware that one of my ids is no longer working

https://www.facebook.com/NormyOrr
i am sorry i do not know my farm town number for this id

it was set up with the email address :
(email address removed)

however there appears to be an error with this email address
i have approached facebook to try and get this id reactivated, or to have it linked to a different email

i have purchased quite a few farm dollars on this id and am halfway through doing an upsizing of all my farms

i do not want to lose this id after all the cash i have invested in the game so i can play it at an enjoyable level

your assistance with this would be appreciated please

also, in responding to this message, could you forward your reply to my main email address of (email address removed)

thanks
Norman

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 08 2022 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Email addresses removed for safety
Old Oct 08 2022, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanAOrr View Post
i am an avid farm town player, i have 3 active ids, but since the problems with farm town and face book in the last few days, i have become aware that one of my ids is no longer working

https://www.facebook.com/NormyOrr
i am sorry i do not know my farm town number for this id

it was set up with the email address :
(email address removed)

however there appears to be an error with this email address
i have approached facebook to try and get this id reactivated, or to have it linked to a different email

i have purchased quite a few farm dollars on this id and am halfway through doing an upsizing of all my farms

i do not want to lose this id after all the cash i have invested in the game so i can play it at an enjoyable level

your assistance with this would be appreciated please

also, in responding to this message, could you forward your reply to my main email address of (email address removed)

thanks
Norman
Hi Norman,
I removed your email addresses for your safety as this is a public forum and anyone can view it. We can only answer you here in the forums.

I am sorry, but we can do nothing about this for you. This is an issue with Facebook and only they can help you to recover that account.

You farms ID for that account are tied to it and there is no way for us to move those farms to anouther Facebook account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2022, 01:13 AM

Red face The ******** tool

Hi,I want to buy{mode edit: tool name removed} is it ok for farm town?
Facebook USER ID number is: 109525126112385
Milady
Thank you !

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 14 2022 at 06:41 AM.
Old Oct 14 2022, 06:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias466 View Post
Hi,I want to buy{mode edit: tool name removed} is it ok for farm town?
Facebook USER ID number is: 109525126112385
Milady
Thank you !
Hi elias466,

I have removed the name of the tool you are asking about as it is not provided by the developers of Farm Town and are not permitted to be posted on the forum or advertised for use on Farm Town.

Any type of tool like that can cause problems with the game when it's set at too quick a speed. I am sorry but we can't tell you what speed would not cause any problems. That speed may have to change without notice.

If you click on this link it will take you to the post that contains information from the developers which explains in more detail:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594746

I am also closing this thread as we are not permitted to allow discussions on any tool not provided by the game developers themselves. The only tools they provide to help with farm work are the ones you can see in the store to buy.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 28 2022, 05:53 PM

Default locked

I am trying to "ghost" my refinery to another farm. My screen locks up and I can not click anywhere after I produce and try to more it again!
Old Oct 28 2022, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanda Marshall View Post
I am trying to "ghost" my refinery to another farm. My screen locks up and I can not click anywhere after I produce and try to more it again!
Hi Wanda,
I am sorry but we can not offer any help for ghosting as that is a trick and not a normal part of the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2022, 06:11 PM

Exclamation Farm Recovery

My FB Game account was hacked some time ago & I thought I lost everything but my friend started gaming after a long leave & she said my farm is still up. How can I get that farm linked to my new Facebook account?? I have spent actual money on this game & was devastated when I found out it was hacked. It was a gaming account & I had to step away for a very long while bc life got difficult so I didn't notice my account had been hacked until it was to late to recover. PLEASE PLEASE Help!!!! Contact me here or through my new email account>>>(email removed)

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 14 2022 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety.
Old Nov 14 2022, 07:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianwhispers@yahoo.com View Post
My FB Game account was hacked some time ago & I thought I lost everything but my friend started gaming after a long leave & she said my farm is still up. How can I get that farm linked to my new Facebook account?? I have spent actual money on this game & was devastated when I found out it was hacked. It was a gaming account & I had to step away for a very long while bc life got difficult so I didn't notice my account had been hacked until it was to late to recover. PLEASE PLEASE Help!!!! Contact me here or through my new email account>>>(email removed)
Hi Marianwhispers,
I am sorry beut there is no way for us to link your farms to a new account. The ID number is associated with the original account and there is no way to change it's association.

You can contact Support about this if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 28 2022, 01:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Layering 9x

Farm that is 54 9x plots 127,000
farm that is 56 9x plots 106,000 why both layered same way tried 3,4 times same problem hope u can fix
dick beloat
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts