Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 19 2023, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
HI DeniseDJ ,
They are added to your regular Harvest & Products storage. So yes they are used in your service facilities.
I've been thinking, this really does beg the question...what happens to the items that you get for working other people's service facilities. Obviously, we know they get added to storage. Do they get sold when we "Cash Out All" or ?

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Mar 19 2023, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I've been thinking, this really does beg the question...what happens to the items that you get for working other people's service facilities. Obviously, we know they get added to storage. Do they get sold when we "Cash Out All" or ?
Hi DeniseDJ,
The products you get from each type of work goes into your storage to be used by you in your facilities or sold when you sell your non-ingredients if you do not own the facilities to use the products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2023, 11:50 AM

Question placing issues from store to farm

MY USER ID number is: 898590491 Build No: 462

I have issues placing seacoasts on my farm 1
I have expanded and am only placing on the expanded area.
It still says there are too many items in the row even though I have not added anything there yet

Last edited by badcompany_78; Apr 20 2023 at 11:55 AM.
Old Apr 20 2023, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
MY USER ID number is: 898590491 Build No: 462

I have issues placing seacoasts on my farm 1
I have expanded and am only placing on the expanded area.
It still says there are too many items in the row even though I have not added anything there yet
Hi badcompany

I moved your post to the thread about Storage on the farm.

When you receive that kind of message it is due you have reached or you are near to reach the limit for that farm to be able to place more items.

That farm has ponds wall to wall plus crops on top plus flowers on top of crops. And you also have many facilities outside the farm's border.
Old Apr 24 2023, 10:32 AM

please send me the link to do resetting the farm.it is the mec i cannot spell it . last night i could remove from storage i had some problems but today i cannot remove anything from storage at all. trying to move some flowers to another farm. to see if that help my farms to stop losing things .i going just stop playing after 14 years if things do not stop disapearing .had a friend remove the 9 layers replow for me all my farms are back like they were for over 10 years.things where flowers are still disapearing .figure to many flowers i have a lot less on each farm if i can get the flowers out of storage so i can finish
Old Apr 24 2023, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
please send me the link to do resetting the farm.it is the mec i cannot spell it . last night i could remove from storage i had some problems but today i cannot remove anything from storage at all. trying to move some flowers to another farm. to see if that help my farms to stop losing things .i going just stop playing after 14 years if things do not stop disapearing .had a friend remove the 9 layers replow for me all my farms are back like they were for over 10 years.things where flowers are still disapearing .figure to many flowers i have a lot less on each farm if i can get the flowers out of storage so i can finish
Hi Mom Glenda,
If you are having things constantly disappear then that means you have to many things on those farms. There is a limit to how many items can be on a farm. When you layer waters. crops, flowers, trees, and facilties on a farm then you are risking losing things as there are too many items on the farm, so when you add another item something has to go.
The memcache links are in the following thread link so are easy to find:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2023, 11:13 AM

thats why i moved flowers to storage putting some on other farms. if i can do farm 5 think i be ok think i got the rest done .a friend put the flowers on these farms 3 years ago . she got to many on each farm.my fingers are cripplied it hurts me to do this but i got do it or stop playing .i got get them out of storage .it has to stop saying cannot remove the flowers
Old Apr 24 2023, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
thats why i moved flowers to storage putting some on other farms. if i can do farm 5 think i be ok think i got the rest done .a friend put the flowers on these farms 3 years ago . she got to many on each farm.my fingers are cripplied it hurts me to do this but i got do it or stop playing .i got get them out of storage .it has to stop saying cannot remove the flowers
Hi Mom Glenda,
The only reason it would say that is if something is in the spot you are trying to set them down so they can't be put there. If you are moving groups of them to the farm it only takes one of the spots already filled to keep you from setting them down.
Old Apr 25 2023, 06:24 AM

Default farm storage

Is there anyway of knowing how much farm storage we are using? I know how to know about facility capacity but I am pretty sure farm storage is different.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Apr 25 2023, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
Is there anyway of knowing how much farm storage we are using? I know how to know about facility capacity but I am pretty sure farm storage is different.
Hi Denise

I moved your post to the thread about Storage.

If you are asking for how many items you can have in each farm, then no, there is no way to look for it.
Each farm has a limit about how much data it can hold and that is also related to many other factors.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds