Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 02 2023, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hello, I went through the forum to see where to post this but couldn't find a place. I am laying ponds on my other account. Yes, I have two and have played both since day one. Happy 14th Birthday to us all. When I am laying the ponds on farms 32 and 33 the bottom area is staying but the left side isn't I have cleared the cache etc and have nothing much on those farms All other farms are working fine I forgot my sign-in and password for that account and still haven’t received an email with the reset. So for now what seems to be the problem with farms 32 and 33 as I am not the only one with this problem I tried to plant trees in that area can’t flowers can’t it is like the field expansion is non existent to put anything on
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items.
Please provide the account ID for that set of farms so we can check this for you.
You do not need nor are you supposed to have 2 forum accounts. You can post from this account and if it is about the other account just provide the account ID.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2023, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
hope, you can help, i purchased the farm upgrades to 58x58 for several of my farms. I have bee trying to fully plow farm 25. I have tried several times, cleared farm off again, cleared memcache, reloaded, replowed etc etc etc but there is a large section to the left side of the farm that does not plow. I have done the same on farm 22 , same problem.
thanks
Hi WendyP,
It may be that you have too many items on that farm since all the rest of those farms are layered with trees, flowers and facilities on them. Included in that total is how much production completed in those facilities that hasn't been stored. Try storing that and then see if you can plow those sections.
If that doesn't work you may need to remove some of the layering of the trees or flowers to see if it will let you plow those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2023, 09:24 PM

Farm 18. Trees missing after planting them and refreshing the farm (Cedar trees). Link to farms in signature.

ETA- Game not registering ANY purchase, INCLUDING train tracks

Cleared MEMCACHE and restarted game and still not working.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Feb 02 2023 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Added info
Old Feb 02 2023, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Farm 18. Trees missing after planting them and refreshing the farm (Cedar trees). Link to farms in signature.

Hi LisaScobee,
I am going to do a data cleaning for that farm. You will need to close and reopen your farms. Then see if you can rel=place the trees or if they show back up.
Old Feb 02 2023, 09:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi Nettie, WendyP and LisaScobee,
This is looking like there is something wrong with all the reports we are getting on this. We will send this on to the developers and see if they can figure it out. I suggest not doing anything more until we hear back from the developers.

Edit: I have confirmed this on my farms. We will have to wait for the developers to fix this.

Quote:
Hello, I went through the forum to see where to post this but couldn't find a place. I am laying ponds on my other account. Yes, I have two and have played both since day one. Happy 14th Birthday to us all. When I am laying the ponds on farms 32 and 33 the bottom area is staying but the left side isn't I have cleared the cache etc and have nothing much on those farms All other farms are working fine I forgot my sign-in and password for that account and still haven’t received an email with the reset. So for now what seems to be the problem with farms 32 and 33 as I am not the only one with this problem I tried to plant trees in that area can’t flowers can’t it is like the field expansion is non existent to put anything on
Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
hope, you can help, i purchased the farm upgrades to 58x58 for several of my farms. I have bee trying to fully plow farm 25. I have tried several times, cleared farm off again, cleared memcache, reloaded, replowed etc etc etc but there is a large section to the left side of the farm that does not plow. I have done the same on farm 22 , same problem.
thanks
Quote:

Cleared MEMCACHE and restarted game and still not working.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 02 2023 at 09:53 PM.
Old Feb 02 2023, 09:52 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
I am going to do a data cleaning for that farm. You will need to close and reopen your farms. Then see if you can rel=place the trees or if they show back up.
Didn't work.
Old Feb 02 2023, 09:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Didn't work.
Hi LisaScobee,
Read my post of yours. Leave it until tomorrow and let the developers fix the problem.
Old Feb 02 2023, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items.
Please provide the account ID for that set of farms so we can check this for you.
You do not need nor are you supposed to have 2 forum accounts. You can post from this account and if it is about the other account just provide the account ID.
where do I find the account ID?
Old Feb 02 2023, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
where do I find the account ID?
Hi Nettie,
You can find it at the bottom of the farm page when you have those farms open.
I don't need it now as we have discovered it is a problem in the game. Please read the post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=492
Old Feb 02 2023, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Hi Nettie,
You can find it at the bottom of the farm page when you have those farms open.
I don't need it now as we have discovered it is a problem in the game. Please read the post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=492
Yes I am aware of the problem as I posted it and you confirmed you had the same on your farm Maybe add it to the game update page so others are aware and do not lose ft$ facilities or other FT$ items as I lost all my coins from the ponds Thanks for letting me know where to find the USER ID # but what is a Build # ?

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing