Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 10 2023, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerMister View Post
WTH! I got a quest that required a facility 100 levels HIGHER than my current level! Went to open the Pet Accessories Facility just to find this nasty bit of info! Not right guys!
Hi JaggerMister

Quests are randomly assigned so the game doesnt check the level or if you own or not a facility.

If you want us to check on these then please provide your ID number.

You find it by scrolling down the game page, you will see Your Facebook user Id number is: XXXXXX
Old Jan 10 2023, 03:30 PM
Eminent Farmer ( Level 21 )

Farmer Since: Jun 05 2022
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

Another thing that is inconvenient is they keep wanting you to have the turbo version of the facilities, which cost LOTS of farm cash!

Visit Harmon's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 10 2023, 03:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerMister View Post
Another thing that is inconvenient is they keep wanting you to have the turbo version of the facilities, which cost LOTS of farm cash!
Hi Jaggermister,
They quests are assigned randomly. It does not look to see what facilities you own or what level you are, so you may get quests that you can not complete. It has been that way since the beginning of the quests. It is your choice if you want to purchase the facility and complete the quest or not.
If you want to make a suggestion about this then please post it in the suggestion section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2023, 05:08 AM

For a regular quest and using an Employee lifeline, in the marketplace I purchased 2,250 black pepper crop. Came back to the farm, & the purchase isn't recognized, even after running memcache cleaner twice. Hope you can help. - Zany Clover
Old Jan 11 2023, 05:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
For a regular quest and using an Employee lifeline, in the marketplace I purchased 2,250 black pepper crop. Came back to the farm, & the purchase isn't recognized, even after running memcache cleaner twice. Hope you can help. - Zany Clover
Hi Zany Clover,

You would have needed the trading lifeline for buying from another farmer to work. As you have the employee lifeline, this is why it hasn't worked.

The employee lifeline lets you work for other farmers on their farms and facilities to get quests steps completed that are not the last step.

For example you could be hired to harvest black pepper and that will count for the black pepper crop. You would need to harvest a minimum of 20 black pepper to get that step a green check mark as you only receive 20% of what you harvest for others.

Once you have the green check mark for the black pepper crop, you could then work friends facilities to get the green check mark for the ground black pepper as long as you had not already started that step yourself in you own spice factory.

If you would like a reminder or more information on all the different lifelines, please click on this link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 12 2023, 01:12 AM

I just completed a round of Quests. When I went to bed it said I had EIGHT quests, and 3 hours left until I could claim the 2 FC. When I checked back, it only gave me ONE FC and said I only completed 7 quests. Something is wrong with this. Why does it only count 7 but till me I had 8?? I could have completed another quest if I knew I had to have it!!!
Old Jan 12 2023, 07:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I just completed a round of Quests. When I went to bed it said I had EIGHT quests, and 3 hours left until I could claim the 2 FC. When I checked back, it only gave me ONE FC and said I only completed 7 quests. Something is wrong with this. Why does it only count 7 but till me I had 8?? I could have completed another quest if I knew I had to have it!!!
Hi KoalaBear777,

What has happened is that shortly after claiming your FC last week at 01:44 EST , you then completed the 1st Quest of your new week within 5 minutes of claiming your FC at 01:49 EST.

That meant that your window of opportunity to claim this week and also have that first quest count before it was 7 days old, was very short. For the quest that expired to count, you would have needed to have claimed after 01:44 EST when you could next claim, and BEFORE the time reached 01:49 EST when the quest reached 7 days old since the last step was completed.

You claimed at 02:44 EST.
As you were unable to claim before the time on the quest reached 01:49 EST, that quest no longer counted towards the 8 needed for 2FC.

We recommend that you never start the last step of any quests shortly after claiming FC for the previous week. As long as the time to get a quest completed allows it, we usually recommend that you don't complete any quests until at least the following day. The exception on when to delay starting that last step would be any quests that take a long time to complete, like some of the aged wine and champagne quests which can take days for the last step to complete.

When you leave a much longer time between when you claim your FC and complete the last step on a quest for the new week, that then gives you more time the following week to claim before any quests would expire for reaching 7 days old since they were completed.

To help you with timings, in your Quest window, the Show Quests button when clicked on, will show you all of your completed Quests that you also claimed the coins for, along with a time for how long ago each quest was completed. When you complete the last step on any quest you must always collect the coins for the quest so you can see them in that section and see how much time is left on each completed quest. Not collecting the coins does not prevent that 7 day timer starting, the timer starts the second the last step is completed.

When you are aiming to earn 2FC those times can help you to know if you have enough time to get more quests completed, and your FC claimed, BEFORE before any quests you completed in the new week reach 7 days old since completion and will then no longer count.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 01 2023, 11:14 AM

Default Regular quest not opening items

When opening regular quest items it will not start items(ie mineral mine) would not start iron ore or any other item. The only way I could get the quest to start was buy a new facility. I had not used the quest manager at this point, so I tried the manager before buying another facility, same problem. I checked with my wife Judy, she is having same problem. Yes I cleared my browser and restarted the computer-no help. HELP PLEASE.
Old Feb 01 2023, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslowpoke View Post
When opening regular quest items it will not start items(ie mineral mine) would not start iron ore or any other item. The only way I could get the quest to start was buy a new facility. I had not used the quest manager at this point, so I tried the manager before buying another facility, same problem. I checked with my wife Judy, she is having same problem. Yes I cleared my browser and restarted the computer-no help. HELP PLEASE.
Hi kslowpoke,
I moved your post to the thread about quests.
This can happen if your facility is already at 100% or higher for the item. Use the quest manager to try opening the facility and check if the item you need only shows the Start Batch button or if it also shows a +1 button. If it is only a Start Batch button trhen the facility is full for that item.
If you had the Farm Pass reward for the additional percentage of products then those facilities from last month then those facilities can be over 100% which means you will not be able to start anything in those facilities until they drop to less than 100%.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2023, 12:42 PM

when opening my regular quests it wont let me start even though my facs arent at 100% it won't let me start batch tried 2 browsers and cleared mem

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline