Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 13 2022, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytoretire View Post
I tried all that Taz and it still does not show like it use to, still saying not enough completed. Not working the way it did before. 1473121625
Hi Readytoretire,
I have just looked at your account data and both of your quest types were collected way over 7 days ago. The problem is you do not have enough quests completed to be able to collect. When you complete enough quests then the buttons will turn blue. It is not telling you how many days because you don't need time before you can collect, you need quests.

For the regular quests you only have 2 quests completed. You need 3 before you can collect any Farm Cash.
For your co-op quests you have 1 completed and another complete that you have not collected the coins for that will be on the chart as soon as you do that. You need 4 completed before the button will turn blue.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2022, 04:11 PM

Ok, thank you. But it never was that way before. I could have one done and click on claim farm cash and it would still tell me how many days I had left. I am guessing when the game was down it messed it up.
Old Oct 13 2022, 04:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytoretire View Post
Ok, thank you. But it never was that way before. I could have one done and click on claim farm cash and it would still tell me how many days I had left. I am guessing when the game was down it messed it up.
Hi Readytoretire,
It is that way because it has been more than 7 days since you last collected, so as soon as you have enough and collect the first time, it will tell you again the days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2022, 11:31 PM

YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION. 7 days
Old Oct 14 2022, 04:36 AM
Account Not Linked

hi could i ask with farmtown deactivated i would normally collect my purple quests on a monday and brown ones on tuesday it is telling me i can collect my farmcash but cos farmtown been off i thought cos i started both of them this time on wednesday this week when we got bk online that i would not be able to collect until next wednesday i am confused lol thank you
Old Oct 14 2022, 06:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
hi could i ask with farmtown deactivated i would normally collect my purple quests on a monday and brown ones on tuesday it is telling me i can collect my farmcash but cos farmtown been off i thought cos i started both of them this time on wednesday this week when we got bk online that i would not be able to collect until next wednesday i am confused lol thank you
Hi michelle jo,

The Claim FarmCash button turns blue 7 days after you last claimed Farm Cash regardless of whether or not you have done enough quests to claim FC. All it's indicting is that it's been 7 days since you last claimed any FC for them.

The requirement to be able claim any Farm Cash remains the same:

For the regular quests you still need to complete a minimum of 3 quests and within a 7 day time period, to be able to claim 1FC. (8 completed with 7 days for 2 FC). You currently have 3 completed.

For your co-op quests you still need to complete a minimum of 4 quests within a 7 day time period, to claim 1 FC. (13 completed within 7 days for 2FC). You currently have 4 completed so you need another 3 completed before your Load Elderberry Mead Quest reaches 7 days old in order to claim 1 FC.

The Show Quests button in each type of Quests, when clicked on, will show you your completed Quests, that you also claimed the coins for, along with a time for how long ago each quest was completed.

Keep an eye on the time on both the first Regular Quest you completed and also the first Co-Operative Quest you completed after the game was back online. When the time on a completed Quest reaches 7 days old they will no longer count if you haven't claimed your FC by then.
If you were aiming to earn 2FC those times help you to know if you have enough time to get more quests open, completed and your FC claimed BEFORE before the first one you completed reaches 7 days old.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 14 2022, 07:25 AM
Account Not Linked

thank you tiger for your reply
Old Oct 14 2022, 07:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
thank you tiger for your reply
You're welcome michelle jo

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 14 2022, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi michelle jo,

Keep an eye on the time on both the first Regular Quest you completed and also the first Co-Operative Quest you completed after the game was back online. When the time on a completed Quest reaches 7 days old they will no longer count if you haven't claimed your FC by then.
If you were aiming to earn 2FC those times help you to know if you have enough time to get more quests open, completed and your FC claimed BEFORE before the first one you completed reaches 7 days old.
Thank you for this reply to Michelle Jo -- I assume that means that we have started completely over, I hope. I understand what she is saying, because my button on the Regular quest is blue also, I have 3 completed. It wasn't like that before, it would only change to blue after 7 days hit. Because we had a long downtime period the clock was still ticking, so technically it IS 7 days. I think next week it will be back to normal. I looked at my times, and my first completed one doesn't drop off for another 6 days or so, so I should be good to get the full 8 before it does. Correct ?? Thanks Tiger.
Old Oct 14 2022, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Thank you for this reply to Michelle Jo -- I assume that means that we have started completely over, I hope. I understand what she is saying, because my button on the Regular quest is blue also, I have 3 completed. It wasn't like that before, it would only change to blue after 7 days hit. Because we had a long downtime period the clock was still ticking, so technically it IS 7 days. I think next week it will be back to normal. I looked at my times, and my first completed one doesn't drop off for another 6 days or so, so I should be good to get the full 8 before it does. Correct ?? Thanks Tiger.
Hi Queen.of.Clutter

Tiger is not available at this moment.

When quests just started, when you completed 3 quests then the button turned blue to let you get 1 farm cash and then start a new week knowing exactly when you had get the farm cash so you could know when the button would get blue again.

Or you could wait and try to complete 8 quests to get 2 cash. As the game was deactivated for a week, then it is almost the same case.

At this moment you have 3 completed regular quests and 1 in progress. Your first quest for this week is Load Ticket Dispenser and it was completed on October 13, at 14:04 eastern time.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline