Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 10 2020, 03:32 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Starstruck Farm

I moved your post to the thread about Quest in the Help & Support section.

Which quest are you having problems with?

Please check if the facility where you are trying to load the product is fully loaded. If it is, you have to wait to finish at least a batch to be able to load the product for your quest.
Having problems with the "Girl Socks" and "Beer Stein" quests. Now the "Beer Stein" quest seems to be working correctly. On the "Girl Socks" one it keeps telling me I need more White Rabbit Fleece but I know I don't. I might be trying to load too much too fast. Will keep working with it. Thanks.
Old Nov 10 2020, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farm View Post
Having problems with the "Girl Socks" and "Beer Stein" quests. Now the "Beer Stein" quest seems to be working correctly. On the "Girl Socks" one it keeps telling me I need more White Rabbit Fleece but I know I don't. I might be trying to load too much too fast. Will keep working with it. Thanks.
I just checked your data and you dont have white rabbit fleece stored.

Please check if your Rabbit hutch are ready to harvest and if they are not you have to wait for them or you can try the lifelines.
Old Nov 10 2020, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
I just checked your data and you dont have white rabbit fleece stored.

Please check if your Rabbit hutch are ready to harvest and if they are not you have to wait for them or you can try the lifelines.
Wow you can do that?? Nice!! The game tells me I have harvested the white rabbits but I'll look into it. Thanks! ETA- I just harvested both my Rabbit Hutches so we'll see what happens now. Thanks again.

Old Nov 12 2020, 02:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Cash

Why can I NOT collect my 2 earned FC?
Old Nov 12 2020, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy-bob 3X3 View Post
Why can I NOT collect my 2 earned FC?
Hi Billy-bob 3X3

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Please reload your farms and see if you can get your farm cash.

If not, then provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Nov 16 2020, 07:20 PM

I have tried my best but lifelines NEVER work in my regular quest, so what am I doing wrong?
This time, as several times before in prior months, I have a GIFT lifeline.. it says I can get ingredients from friends.. I have posted for ingredients to make Turpentine and have received 3 so far of those. I ALSO posted for ingredients to make the Soaker Hose and I got 1 of those so far. I ALSO posted for ingredients to make the Rubber of which I have NOT received any so far. --- BUT I still can't progress in less than 6 hrs while making the Turpentine??????? I don't get it!! PLEASE EXPLAIN differently than in any of these quides that I have read over and over and still cannot figure it out. Thanks - Sundos
Old Nov 16 2020, 07:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
I have tried my best but lifelines NEVER work in my regular quest, so what am I doing wrong?
This time, as several times before in prior months, I have a GIFT lifeline.. it says I can get ingredients from friends.. I have posted for ingredients to make Turpentine and have received 3 so far of those. I ALSO posted for ingredients to make the Soaker Hose and I got 1 of those so far. I ALSO posted for ingredients to make the Rubber of which I have NOT received any so far. --- BUT I still can't progress in less than 6 hrs while making the Turpentine??????? I don't get it!! PLEASE EXPLAIN differently than in any of these quides that I have read over and over and still cannot figure it out. Thanks - Sundos
Hi Sundos,
Please remember that you are asking for "Ingredients" to make an item such as the Turpentine. That means you got the Petrochemical barrel required to make it. To make the turpentine it requires 6 hours.

You have asked for the ingredients to make rubber which will give you the latex and the turpentine, but have not received any of those, so until you get one of those to use the turpentine will have to take 6 hours to complete.

You only get the ingredients to make what you have asked for, not the item itself and not ingredients for the previous steps needed before you can produce the item you want.

Asking for the ingredients to make the soaker hose will only get you the brass sheet, the rubber and the black ink, but only if you have completed all the steps prior to those items. So you will not get the copper, zinc, walnut, soybean, latex, turpentine, petrochemical barrel, or crude oil from asking for ingredients for the soaker hose.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2020, 08:16 PM

so what do I have to ask for for the Turpentine to be done in less than waiting the 6 hours? please
Old Nov 16 2020, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
so what do I have to ask for for the Turpentine to be done in less than waiting the 6 hours? please
Hi Sundos,
You said you have already asked for it. You have asked for ingredients for making rubber. That will get you turpentine and latex. However as you have already started the production for the turpentine, then it may not use what you get from the request.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2020, 08:21 PM

ok, but why is it still making the turpentine?

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline