Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 21 2022, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abby the cat View Post
I don't know if this is the right thread but here goes: I just added a couple seas (maybe 4) to my 5th farm and now I can't access that farm. The load bar just freezes. All other farms are accessible. I use Chrome but another user uses edge and that user can't access my 5th farm either. I think I broke my farm. What can I do? I have rebooted my computer without success
Hi Abby the cat,
I have just cleaned the data for that farm and it appears it is loading correctly now. If you have your farms open close them and then reopen them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2022, 09:32 AM

I am not able to do one of my daily Farm Pass items (becoming an employee working 5 farms via the Market) right now because servers C20 and W20 are not connecting. I know the servers are elsewhere, but I do not know where in Florida the Slashkey offices are. So if Ian has anything to do with it I will not be surprised. Nevertheless since I do not see any other reports of connection issues I thought I should mention it. Meanwhile, anyone in Florida please stay safe. This is just a game.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Sep 26 2022, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I am not able to do one of my daily Farm Pass items (becoming an employee working 5 farms via the Market) right now because servers C20 and W20 are not connecting. I know the servers are elsewhere, but I do not know where in Florida the Slashkey offices are. So if Ian has anything to do with it I will not be surprised. Nevertheless since I do not see any other reports of connection issues I thought I should mention it. Meanwhile, anyone in Florida please stay safe. This is just a game.
Hi Qivis,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about loading issues.
The servers are up and working ok. This sounds like you may just be having an internet connection problem getting to the servers. There are some suggestions in the first post of this thread you can try to see if they help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2022, 03:18 PM

hi Taz D i typed to microsoft told them the problem i was having they called me on my phone they then went in my laptop rolled it back to windows 10 it corrected the problem on farmtown.was told they reinstalled 11 for me when they know they got all bugs out of windows 11. thanks
Old Sep 26 2022, 03:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
hi Taz D i typed to microsoft told them the problem i was having they called me on my phone they then went in my laptop rolled it back to windows 10 it corrected the problem on farmtown.was told they reinstalled 11 for me when they know they got all bugs out of windows 11. thanks
Hi Mom Glenda,

Good to hear they rolled you back to 10.
Old Sep 27 2022, 05:28 PM

I am having a problem loading the job market. I can only see people a few hours in the evening and the fruit stand never loads. Can anyone tell me why this is happening or how to correct it? The game itself loads fine it is just when going to the job market.
Old Sep 27 2022, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deballen View Post
I am having a problem loading the job market. I can only see people a few hours in the evening and the fruit stand never loads. Can anyone tell me why this is happening or how to correct it? The game itself loads fine it is just when going to the job market.
Hi deballen

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it. After an update please restart your computer.

Do you use CCleaner? If so, could you have installed and enabled Kamo? If you have please uninstall Kamo and then reboot your computer as that can cause problems with seeing farmers at market.

Also, some antivirus software are blocking the sites needed for Farm Town. If your Antivirus software is blocking tracking and you are able to temporarily disable that setting you can see if that resolves the problem.

About the fruit stand, you have buildings and decorations unchecked in your preferences, the wrench, just put a check mark to Show Buildings and Show Decorations options and then click in the green check mark to save changes and you should be able to see the fruit stand.

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 27 2022 at 05:53 PM.
Old Sep 27 2022, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about loading issues.
The servers are up and working ok. This sounds like you may just be having an internet connection problem getting to the servers. There are some suggestions in the first post of this thread you can try to see if they help.
Ya. It appears that the problem fixed itself shortly after I reported it and I was going to delete the post myself but I fell last night and never got to it. Funny to think I started playing Farm Town years ago as a form of physical therapy. Maybe I should start seeing if I can play with my feet instead of waving the mouse around with my hands. (Okay. Not really. It's been 3 years since the last time I fell.)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Sep 29 2022, 06:25 PM

Default game loading trading warehouse.

sometimes it just sits there for a long time like game locked up on loading offers screen.

like a soft lock i guess. i can reload game and item will be traded though.

Last edited by Larwin; Sep 29 2022 at 06:30 PM.
Old Sep 29 2022, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
sometimes it just sits there for a long time like game locked up on loading offers screen.

like a soft lock i guess. i can reload game and item will be traded though.
Hi Larwin

Is this happening when you open the Trading warehouse for the first time to load the the offers?

Or when for example you are at market and try to add more offers?

Is it the same for regular offers and super facilities offers?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have the game open. Then reload the game and see if that helps with your problem.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error