Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 25 2022, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissie333 View Post
hi I need some help here. Ashort while ago I had 3,000,000 plus fuel and slowly it has reduced every time I go to re fuel. Never had this problem before. After today I now have
255,951. How can I get my fuel total back up please. I won't be able to work on my own farm if this carries on. Thanks
Hi chrissie

There are some things which are tied to the use of fuel.

.- you have been upgrading farms, so the most you add to those farms the most fuel will be used.

.- you are working a lot at market but a suggestion for you is to not accept jobs if they are not allowing you their fuel to use First.

.- if you hire people to work your farms and allow them to use your fuel,then it will be used faster.

Things you could do:

.- You have 23 farms but only 5 oil pumps. You can have an oil pump in every farm to produce more Crude oil barrels to use in your Oil Refinery.

.- Post your Oil Refinery as much as possible to let your friends work it and then refill it to produce more fuel tanks.

.- Exchange your gifts for fuel tanks and then store them, they will be added to the total you get from your Oil Refiney.

.- Do not allow your fuel when hiring someone to work your farms, at least till you have a good amount of fuel tanks stored.

You have full information about Fuel in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Old Oct 14 2022, 01:26 PM

Default fuel/to use

Is there something wrong with re-fueling button?. I have 11 oil pump with 5 refinery, when I had this problem before I was to advised more oil pumps and referinerys. What I am getting back to use is very, low. please advise

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 14 2022 at 01:54 PM.
Old Oct 14 2022, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkette68104 View Post
Is there something wrong with re-fueling button?. I have 11 oil pump with 5 refinery, when I had this problem before I was to advised more oil pumps and referinerys. What I am getting back to use is very, low. please advise

Hi dorkette

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

The refuelling is based on the amount of fuel tanks you have in your storage and in your gift box in case you received fuel tanks as gifts and you didnt store them.

It is not only to add new Oil Refineries but you also need to add Oil pumps to get enough crude oil barrels.

You have 27 farms and only 11 oil pumps. You can have 1 oil pump per farm. They produce crude oil barrels to use in the Oil Refinery. The oil pumps cant be worked by friends so you have to wait 3 hours to get 4 units.
Then you have to store the crude oil barrels to be used in the Oil Refinery.

Once you fill your 6 Oil refineries, then post them to let your friends work them. Then you can refill the Oil refineries only for Fuel tanks, so you are constantly getting more while your friends work the refineries.
You have to store them to be able to use the fuel tanks when refuelling.

To get more fuel tanks you could only try:

.- Exchange your gifts for fuel tanks and then store them, they will be added to the total you get from your Oil Refiney.

.- Do not allow your fuel when hiring someone to work your farms, at least till you have a good amount of fuel tanks stored.

You have all information about Fuel in the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882

I have divided your post and the part about Storage was moved to the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...74#post6513474
Old Oct 18 2022, 08:14 PM

Default hearding robot? how to use.

so i bought a hearding robot in order to store more animals from the store in animal barns. but i dont know how to use it. can i buy 100 peacocks and store them in a coop straight away? if so how?

thats a spendy item if it dont work this way. do i need place it on farm i want to use it or can i use it from storage? im not sure how it works.

do i need another item to buy something like 100 peacocks at a time. i have crane too but that dont work for animals i guess. so what do i still need?

so i guess i still need buy one animal at a time.

Last edited by Larwin; Oct 18 2022 at 08:48 PM.
Old Oct 18 2022, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
so i bought a hearding robot in order to store more animals from the store in animal barns. but i dont know how to use it. can i buy 100 peacocks and store them in a coop straight away? if so how?

thats a spendy item if it dont work this way. do i need place it on farm i want to use it or can i use it from storage? im not sure how it works.

do i need another item to buy something like 100 peacocks at a time. i have crane too but that dont work for animals i guess. so what do i still need?

so i guess i still need buy one animal at a time.
Hi Larwin

The herding robot sends animals in your farm to their sheds placed on the farm if there is enough space.

You only have to click in the herding robot and then click in one animal and you will see a message asking you if you want to store them. You click in the green check mark and they are sent to their shed.

It doesnt work with farm cash animals.
Old Oct 18 2022, 08:56 PM

how do i buy animals in bulk?
Old Oct 18 2022, 09:10 PM

oh well i still like the hearding robot but i wanted buy animals too in bulk. guees they may or may not do it.

i got it finally bought my peacocks then added with the hearding robot. still faster than adding one at a time.

Last edited by Larwin; Oct 18 2022 at 09:32 PM.
Old Oct 18 2022, 10:11 PM

Default red water sprinkler

The red sprinkler used to water flowers, crops and trees, giving twice the product and increased product lasting times.

Now it no longer works for trees. Why????

I find this forum so hard to find what I am looking for. This is probably not where this should be posted, but . . . .
Old Oct 19 2022, 12:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
The red sprinkler used to water flowers, crops and trees, giving twice the product and increased product lasting times.

Now it no longer works for trees. Why????

I find this forum so hard to find what I am looking for. This is probably not where this should be posted, but . . . .
Hi Iwoeb,
The red sprinkler only waters crops and flowers and does not increase product waste time. Please go to the store and search for sprinklers and each gives you a description.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2022, 07:57 AM

Default linda willadsen

fuel

where did my fuel from gifts go it is not in my storage shed.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity